Fred

A first look at Nether

A couple things you can already expect is the Anti-Cheat (http://fac.fredaikis.com/). A lot of work has been done to make sure it integrates properly with Unreal Engine!
Also, the UI has had a lot of reworking, its still WIP, but it's getting there. Also the camera system was very glitchy, we have worked a lot on smoothing things out. Performance-wise, we are doing what we can to keep those frames above 100 without damaging the game look and feel: https://i.gyazo.com/bbb13b7fb9671b1c2718c41b741cce28.mp4

1 hour ago, mrSsTARVATION said:

Looking nice i hope i wont have to buy the game again if that happens i wont play it for sure.

Any work deserve remuneration, they are going to bring back this game from the ashes the least we can do is to thank them by purchasing their hard work

@Fred if you need any graphic artist to work on nether lemme know or any other game you are working on 

DM me :) would love to work with you.

Nether 1/res whatever, was released many years ago. Everything needs to be build up from scratch, perhaps maybe the layout of the landscape? I agree with you and would definitely pay for this. I don't think they can release it as an update anyway since it's a complete different engine, right?

Great job people! I think you've made a group of people very happy. The environment and setting of Nether is pretty special, too bad it wasn't properly finished.