22 minutes ago, GENETICZZ said:

1. Is there any ETA yet? 

2. Will there be any closed beta testing? 

3. Will it be a re-release on steam so it might pop good?

Hey! Thanks for asking.

1. Launch ETA is end of April / Beginning of May

2. Yes there will likely be, however we haven't decided to what extent it will happen.

3. Yes, we are releasing on Steam

Best,

Elias

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Cool 1

1.What are your plans for development?
2.What do you want to add, what to remove?
3.How can I get to the closed beta? (Well, really want to play again)
4.Leave the possibility to create a server community?
5.What will monetization be like?
6.And how do you want to fight cheaters? Because in the game they were not controlled
7.And will there be Russian localization?
Sorry lot of questions, but all will not remember, and if you answered them earlier sorry

Edited by GeroinEX
Added 7 paragraph

On 3/23/2019 at 2:25 PM, GeroinEX said:

1.What are your plans for development?
2.What do you want to add, what to remove?
 3.How can I get to the closed beta? (Well, really want to play again)
4.Leave the possibility to create a server community?
 5.What will monetization be like?
6.And how do you want to fight cheaters? Because in the game they were not controlled
7.And will there be Russian localization?
Sorry lot of questions, but all will not remember, and if you answered them earlier sorry

1. Mainly optimizations, updated anticheat, bug fixes. Expect some new features and content as well.

2. Adding new content, not really removing anything unless it doesn't work.

3. There will be upcoming information about this.

4. Yes

5. For now the plan is a one-time purchase to unlock all features.

6. We are adding our anti-cheat that has proven to be very effective in other games. This is a major feature in the new game.

7. If I understand you correctly, yes it will be availible in Russia.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Fannti said:

1. Mainly optimizations, updated anticheat, bug fixes. Expect some new features and content as well.

2. Adding new content, not really removing anything unless it doesn't work.

3. Об этом будет информация в ближайшее время.

4. Yes

5. For now the plan is a one-time purchase to unlock all features.

6. We are adding our anti-cheat that has proven to be very effective in other games. This is a major feature in the new game.

7. If I understand you correctly, yes it will be availible in Russia.

And the game will have to buy again or just the old version will be updated?
I didn't mean access in Russia. And the language in the game will there be Russian?

Hello! First of, the community of Nether is pretty excited that you guys took the reins of game development, thank you for giving us hope.

Could you please share some words about:

1) Mod support?

2) Content updates after release?

3) any roadmap maybe?

I hope you guys have what it takes to undergo bringing this game back from the claws of the demon it created. This is a mix of suggestions and questions, separating them makes it really short.

1> Are there going to be micro-transactions? I honestly wouldn't mind you making full use of a micro-transaction system that is part of the steam community market, that way anything you get in game you don't have to drop when you die and it all could be stored in the wardrobe via global inventory (If that's a system you all are planning to use)

2> Are you going to create a cool roadmap? It would be awesome to know what's coming up, ever heard of the dead linger? In simple it was a failure but it had an awesome road map which paints a picture of where it wanted to be.

3> Workshop Support? Honestly, if you throw workshop support + micro-transactions the community will make a majority of the cosmetics for you. 

4> Are you going to give people who purchased Nether: Resurrected anything off the new title? It would be appreciated but I understand if you cannot. 

5> Are you going to allow a single-player mode? If yes then will it have your Anti Cheat on it? It would be really cool to mess around in single-player and not be sent a VACation invite that I'm forced to accept. (No I'm not VACed in Nether) 

6> "Nether: The untold chapter" Is this name an inside joke? I was questioning why this name because there was never any chapter finished by the last development team, at the same time it's funny because that's why it would make more sense. You are telling a chapter that never got past it's beginning.

I'm going to be hanging around here. I'm excited like everyone else and wish the best for you all to bring this game back.

On 3/26/2019 at 4:05 AM, 1167 said:

I hope you guys have what it takes to undergo bringing this game back from the claws of the demon it created. This is a mix of suggestions and questions, separating them makes it really short.

1> Are there going to be micro-transactions? I honestly wouldn't mind you making full use of a micro-transaction system that is part of the steam community market, that way anything you get in game you don't have to drop when you die and it all could be stored in the wardrobe via global inventory (If that's a system you all are planning to use)

2> Are you going to create a cool roadmap? It would be awesome to know what's coming up, ever heard of the dead linger? In simple it was a failure but it had an awesome road map which paints a picture of where it wanted to be.

3> Workshop Support? Honestly, if you throw workshop support + micro-transactions the community will make a majority of the cosmetics for you. 

4> Are you going to give people who purchased Nether: Resurrected anything off the new title? It would be appreciated but I understand if you cannot. 

5> Are you going to allow a single-player mode? If yes then will it have your Anti Cheat on it? It would be really cool to mess around in single-player and not be sent a VACation invite that I'm forced to accept. (No I'm not VACed in Nether) 

6> "Nether: The untold chapter" Is this name an inside joke? I was questioning why this name because there was never any chapter finished by the last development team, at the same time it's funny because that's why it would make more sense. You are telling a chapter that never got past it's beginning.

I'm going to be hanging around here. I'm excited like everyone else and wish the best for you all to bring this game back.

Hi! Thank you for your post!

1. We haven't planned for any micro-transactions at launch. However it might be actual in the future.

2. It's a nice idea. However, we plan to develop the game further by listening to the community so the map isn't really clear yet. We plan to keep working on this game even after the release. Initial focus has like I mentioned earlier been on optimizations/bug fixes/anti-cheat and some new content.

3. We're a small dev team so if there's time we would like to implement this. I personally love this idea.

4. If we are able to get hold of records of who bought the game in the past we will offer them a discount on the game. Or we will make a discount for everyone at launch. Even though we haven't been involved in the past we'd still like to give the old purchasers something as a thank you.

5. For now we have implemented our anti-cheat in Single Player. However we have allowed people to spawn in stuff through chat commands in it for now. Do you like this?

6. I was completely unaware of this haha. It actually took us a very long time to decide upon a name and this we thought would refer to something that continues where the old game left off :)

Best,

Elias

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2019 at 2:45 PM, Fannti said:

Hi! Thank you for your post!

1. We haven't planned for any micro-transactions at launch. However it might be actual in the future.

2. It's a nice idea. However, we plan to develop the game further by listening to the community so the map isn't really clear yet. We plan to keep working on this game even after the release. Initial focus has like I mentioned earlier been on optimizations/bug fixes/anti-cheat and some new content.

3. We're a small dev team so if there's time we would like to implement this. I personally love this idea.

4. If we are able to get hold of records of who bought the game in the past we will offer them a discount on the game. Or we will make a discount for everyone at launch. Even though we haven't been involved in the past we'd still like to give the old purchasers something as a thank you.

5. For now we have implemented our anti-cheat in Single Player. However we have allowed people to spawn in stuff through chat commands in it for now. Do you like this?

6. I was completely unaware of this haha. It actually took us a very long time to decide upon a name and this we thought would refer to something that continues where the old game left off :)

Best,

Elias

Do you have any plans to finish the closed areas of the map?
Or will you make a new one?