Sign in to follow this  
Thiago Bohatch

Player market in Survival

Hello!

I was thinking about a market in game, but not like the shop in OW where a NPC sell things.

Well, the idea is:

Use the store places in safe zones as a market. A NPC stay there, you interact with him and opens a window where you can put items to sell and check other items to buy from other players.

For example: I want to sell a M4, this item is in my backpack, so I go to the NPC, interact with him and open a window (like the global inventory) with buy and sell . I select the M4 to sell and which items I want for, like 2 antibiotics, 2 pain killers and 1 stanag mag 30. OK, everyone in every safe zone could see my offer when goes to the NPC. If someone buy it, those items stay in the store until i go there to check (or in a different place in global inventory, but i like the idea you must visit the NPC to take the items).

Players create they own offers. Trade become easier and dinamic and players who want to sell something find players who want to buy.

Good bye!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thiago Bohatch said:

Hello!

I was thinking about a market in game, but not like the shop in OW where a NPC sell things.

Well, the idea is:

Use the store places in safe zones as a market. A NPC stay there, you interact with him and opens a window where you can put items to sell and check other items to buy from other players.

For example: I want to sell a M4, this item is in my backpack, so I go to the NPC, interact with him and open a window (like the global inventory) with buy and sell . I select the M4 to sell and which items I want for, like 2 antibiotics, 2 pain killers and 1 stanag mag 30. OK, everyone in every safe zone could see my offer when goes to the NPC. If someone buy it, those items stay in the store until i go there to check (or in a different place in global inventory, but i like the idea you must visit the NPC to take the items).

Players create they own offers. Trade become easier and dinamic and players who want to sell something find players who want to buy.

Good bye!

Great ideia.
Will be ignored.

Sorry.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Thiago Bohatch said:

Hello!

Well, the idea is:

Good bye!

That sounds interesting. I will bring that up on our meeting.

On 3/15/2019 at 6:13 AM, Steve Ecke said:

Stop being so negative.

This is the third time that such an idea appears in the game. It was never even considered.

Maybe is apply to Nether....

The forum is full of good ideas to improve the game.

Which one was applied?

They created a new map that nobody asked for.
They put up a system of flags, which nobody asked for.
Skins I do not even need to talk.

A way to organize inventory automatically?
It will be thought ..... (response from 2 years ago).

Is there really any way for you to convince me that the discussions raised in the forum are taken seriously?

See this topic:
http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/6743-the-big-merge-and-facts/

Great player ideas that want the game better. They do not have to be applied, but answered correctly.

Simply saying "that it will be seen" is a response that leads one to believe that nothing will be done.