Palsario

The game is cool BUT

Hello creator I just want to suggest that in the open world it is hard to travel using the bus stop because it's very expensive. I would suggest that you have to spawn some vehicles in official servers so that the game would be more exciting to play. And also you need to increase the speed in running. Thank you my dear creator waiting for your response...

4 hours ago, Palsario said:

Hello creator I just want to suggest that in the open world it is hard to travel using the bus stop because it's very expensive. I would suggest that you have to spawn some vehicles in official servers so that the game would be more exciting to play. And also you need to increase the speed in running. Thank you my dear creator waiting for your response...

Firs of all thank you for your feedback.

Cars are spawning in the world but because of the high chance to crash with these, we don't recommend to use them so often. Bus stops are way better and also free if you have premium. we understand that it's probably to expensive as new player, since you don't really have that much Game dollar. I will talk to the team if we can do something specially for new players.

Increasing the speed of vehicle will also higher the chance to get un-synch with the server and crash. We have different vehicle with different speed, so maybe you tried the tank only.