CampersRUs

Invisible Zombie

I'm just curious of course but, twice now I have been in a town and started losing health for no reason. Since I carry ample food and bandages, I did not die. I also noticed that when you arrive at a 'chain limit' for other zombies, the health loss stops. After about a min, I re-entered the town and did not experience the same thing.

I've heard people talk about an 'Invisible Zombie'. Is this the case? What is the actual reason for this phenomenon?

O.o:ph34r:O.o

The invisible zombie is a render error, it happens mostly when you enter an area of a lot of zombies and a lot of models have to be loaded and some don't. As far as I am aware you can't kill them since I had them happen to me. I already reported this bug in here.

I had this happen a while ago. I got out of a car and started taking damage from an invisible zombie. I think it's what insert said. It's a render issue if you enter an area. I've only had it happen when I drive fast then quickly get out of a vehicle though. 

21 hours ago, Nickeragua said:

I had this happen a while ago. I got out of a car and started taking damage from an invisible zombie. I think it's what insert said. It's a render issue if you enter an area. I've only had it happen when I drive fast then quickly get out of a vehicle though. 

Nickeraqua... that makes sense. While I was in a town and after killing most of the zombies, somebody drove through in a ZK. I would guess at max speed.

22 hours ago, Insert said:

The invisible zombie is a render error, it happens mostly when you enter an area of a lot of zombies and a lot of models have to be loaded and some don't. As far as I am aware you can't kill them since I had them happen to me. I already reported this bug in here.

Insert, Thanks for reporting this issue. I hope you have better luck than I have had reporting issues in the past.

36 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Nickeraqua... that makes sense. While I was in a town and after killing most of the zombies, somebody drove through in a ZK. I would guess at max speed.

Insert, Thanks for reporting this issue. I hope you have better luck than I have had reporting issues in the past.

No problem, just message in my thread if you find anything else and I'll add it. So far no response from anyone from the dev team.

17 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

It mainly happens because of cars. The models don't load for some weird reason sometimes. It can also happen with fastload and bus stops I guess. I will forward it. 

Thanks kaz. I really appreciate it.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:54 AM, 7SP3C said:

Just throw some grenades close to you. This will solve the problem temporary.

That sounds like a good idea. However, it should still be looked at and fixed. If at all possible. Thanks.

Edited by CampersRUs
added more to the comment.

its definately a car issue, everytime i would run a zombie over at the airport i would get like ghost zombies hitting me...the came back from the dead lol!!!

• Love 1

On 7/20/2017 at 0:18 PM, Ice 9 said:

its definately a car issue, everytime i would run a zombie over at the airport i would get like ghost zombies hitting me...the came back from the dead lol!!!

LOL I have had this happen to me but not in this manor but ...Ice 9 I about fell over laughing reading your post!! LMAO "The "undead" zombies came back back from the dead ...turned to "ghost zombies" to hit you!! LOL WOW talk about irony! 

• Love 1