A7XSOAD

HELP CRASH AND LOSE ITEMS

yesterday i log into SA premium servers on airport, my game with 26 ping, given roulback and i crash into zombies, lose adventury backpack and my fucking car...

today i loging on pve servers europe, i put my car on the ground and io crash, other player stole my car, what fuck is wrong with this game ? i put premium and game give crashs, and crashes...

On 3/12/2019 at 12:20 PM, A7XSOAD said:

yesterday i log into SA premium servers on airport, my game with 26 ping, given roulback and i crash into zombies, lose adventury backpack and my fucking car...

today i loging on pve servers europe, i put my car on the ground and io crash, other player stole my car, what fuck is wrong with this game ? i put premium and game give crashs, and crashes...

Hey. Use a barricade or take fire shots after login to not get DC in premium servers. Support in this case is useless.

• Thanks 2

@A7XSOAD This is what the developers told me on discord when this happens. I've had the same thing happen dozens of times and made me quit for months. Log into another server eg trade lounge right after crash that way you don't lose anything except for your car in this case. Also don't bother contacting support unless you got the logs first right after crash otherwise well you won't get your stuff back.

Edited by Tyrelis
forgot some important information
  • Thanks 3

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, Tyrelis said:

@A7XSOAD This is what the developers told me on discord when this happens. I've had the same thing happen dozens of times and made me quit for months. Log into another server eg trade lounge right after crash that way you don't lose anything except for your car in this case. Also don't bother contacting support unless you got the logs first right after crash otherwise well you won't get your stuff back.

Even with logs, your chances of getting your stuff back... very very slim. W e have lost SOOOOO much stuff on just PVE boards from  crashes its lead to new equipt being bought, entire internet wiring system, ripped out replaced from the lead line in, new modem/ routers installed...  and even when all their pings were red,,, hey... not our fault, I gave up hope long ago theyd replace anything, triple that for a car. My wife lost about 8 or 9 of those this weekend from crashes alone. Zero chance shes getting any back, even with logs.

• Thanks 2

On 3/13/2019 at 1:33 PM, Steve said:

I would recommend you to create a ticket at https://playnewz.com/support since the support can directly look in to your logs and see what's going on.

Recommend creating a ticket that will not be answered for days you mean. Not hours, not even a few hours so you can play again, but DAYS so you loose out on playing during a double GD event! I STILL have an unanswered support ticket from two days ago, not to mention I have sent all my crash reports directly via the windows prompt every time my game crashed. Support is about useless these days, they never seem to answer (if they ever do) in any timely manner; or worse yet after an event is over and you have not been able to play. You always seem to lose GD, and loot, not to mention playing time; the later of which is very important especially if you rent a private server like my wife and I do.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Even with logs, your chances of getting your stuff back... very very slim. W e have lost SOOOOO much stuff on just PVE boards from  crashes its lead to new equipt being bought, entire internet wiring system, ripped out replaced from the lead line in, new modem/ routers installed...  and even when all their pings were red,,, hey... not our fault, I gave up hope long ago theyd replace anything, triple that for a car. My wife lost about 8 or 9 of those this weekend from crashes alone. Zero chance shes getting any back, even with logs.

I left something very important out my bad make sure to send a crash report when the box appears.

Edited by Tyrelis

@Tyrelis We always do, as well as add the note as to what we were doing. ( there is that option there on the pop up if you look) .  These are very important  to send in, but again, doubtful it will help get anything back. Good luck there guys, I really do mean it!!