Sven

2x 1 Month Extreme Giveaway!

ฉันควรที่จะได้มัน เพราะฉันไม่เคยได้สัมผัสสิ่งที่พิเศษ กว่าธรรมดา 

I deserve to win the EXTREME because I play Battle Royale every day and it would increase my GD gains, I also play with 30 fps and 300 ping and I get victories from many people who have a good computer and a good ping.

New Z vem cativando se diferenciando, não é apenas um jogo que vc compra, joga e depois desinstala, é um virus que voçê n consegue tirar do pc
da raiva as vezes? da, da vontade apertar 'T' e xingar todo mundo quando vc morre ? da, mas não podemos nos rebaixar e partir para ignorância... temos que treinar mais
para acertarmos mais HS's só isso kkk. confesso que ja gastei muito dinheiro no new z assim como a maioria das pessoas( muitos $$$ a minha esposa nem desconfia '-' ) e continuarei gastando
e chamando mais gente para essa experiência louca que o new z torna quando vc joga ! Melhor ainda com uma Account extreme com muitos benefícios que lhe dara. Ganhando ou não, continuarei 
jogando, melhorando, e me divertindo o que é mais importante, fazendo amizades !!!  #PEX é nois familia que domina NATO

Querer vencer significa já ter percorrido metade do caminho

Edited by Bozolino163

Porque Gasto muito dinheiro com esse jogo !!!! E nunca ganhei nada !!!! Seria um incentivo...Pra mim continuar gastando...todo mes .

Because I spend a lot of money on this game !!!! And I never won anything !!!! It would be an incentive ... For me to continue to spend ... every month @@@

Why I should win in the give away?
I am very happy to see an event like this because all player have a chance a try to get an free subscription of extreme account.
I just want to try the difference of an extreme account to others i played newz since 1 year then very like the game.
This game is my stress reliever when im very stress in school.
Im not begging to choose me to win but if I win,I really apreciate that.
I just want you to notice that I really love your game and hoping have some good updates to have more fun in your game.
Good Luck To Your Game Svena69.
Good Luck All Have Fun.

started off on the very first day of alpha release on the original warz, and ever since then played more emulators of that game then i can even count. then finally this game came out and i absolutely loved it. but then stopped playing for around a year after getting into the navy, but now getting back into it and this would be a great way to start me off right! thanks!

Hello, I want to win because I always wanted at least 1 time to play the whole month with extreme. I remember a year ago you gave everyone who had premium for a week gave extreme . Thank you wanted to say a big!Better to say now than never)and I want all of you to thank for the major changes in the game .Thank you for attention guys.

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2019 at 9:38 AM, Sven said:

6nC8wKC.jpg

Dear Community,

To kick off the new forums, and just simply because we haven't refreshed the forums in a while we are doing a special giveaway! This time we are giving away two times a one month extreme subscription!

All you have to do to join the giveaway is the following:

1. Create a forum account on our forums. This can be directly done at: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/register/

2. Comment on this forum thread why you think you should win!

That's it!

2 random winners will be drawn on: Monday, March 18, 2019.

Good luck!

// The New Z - Staff Team

Because, why not?

On 3/11/2019 at 11:38 PM, Sven said:

6nC8wKC.jpg

Dear Community,

To kick off the new forums, and just simply because we haven't refreshed the forums in a while we are doing a special giveaway! This time we are giving away two times a one month extreme subscription!

All you have to do to join the giveaway is the following:

1. Create a forum account on our forums. This can be directly done at: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/register/

2. Comment on this forum thread why you think you should win!

That's it!

2 random winners will be drawn on: Monday, March 18, 2019.

Good luck!

// The New Z - Staff Team

please can i win i need skin im noob in this game super noob please svena and i love this game