Sven

2x 1 Month Extreme Giveaway!

10 hours ago, Sven said:

6nC8wKC.jpg

Dear Community,

To kick off the new forums, and just simply because we haven't refreshed the forums in a while we are doing a special giveaway! This time we are giving away two times a one month extreme subscription!

All you have to do to join the giveaway is the following:

1. Create a forum account on our forums. This can be directly done at: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/register/

2. Comment on this forum thread why you think you should win!

That's it!

2 random winners will be drawn on: Monday, March 18, 2019.

Good luck!

// The New Z - Staff Team

I should win because i do not premiums before
Please let me win

Edited by RhomaR123
I should win because i don't have any premiums before Please let me win

I should win this Extreme giveaway because ever since i play this game, i never got any premiums since i played last january because im so poor

please let me win Dev

I think need that free extreme is for only poor people like me :) please sven <3 i loveyou verrymuch <3 thankyou :) for this game :D<3 and newz Staff <3

14 hours ago, Sven said:

6nC8wKC.jpg

Dear Community,

To kick off the new forums, and just simply because we haven't refreshed the forums in a while we are doing a special giveaway! This time we are giving away two times a one month extreme subscription!

1. Create a forum account on our forums. This can be directly done at: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/register/

That's it!

Good luck!

can i win beacause im noob on infestation i need skin and gc and snipers please svena69

14 hours ago, Sven said:

6nC8wKC.jpg

Dear Community,

That's it!

Good luck!

i should win because i never win a giveaway and i need skin please svena give me one month extreme!!

hola, me gustaría como a todos ganar.

seria espectacular 

como todos los jugadores , permanezco jugando al juego . 

me tengo fe, y apoyo a  todos , que por el THE NEW Z , hagan cosa a favor , de los jugadores.

💗--------------------QUIERO SER GANADOR , POR PRIMERAS VEZ------------------------💗

DANII2019 💃👨🎉

I love this game and would thoroughly enjoy trying an extreme account!  As a full time student, parent, and spouse I play this game to just relax and enjoy life and am so very impressed with all the new content and fun things to do in game. ^_^

it would be awesome to win. then I could farm better make some contracts and I need a lot of stuff so I can pvp and have only 2 chr and would be nice and easy to lvl 3 more up

Edited by martindahl1

20 hours ago, Sven said:

6nC8wKC.jpg

Dear Community,

That's it!

Good luck!

why should i win? i think, i convince too many of my friends and co-player to play and not stop playing this game. why? Infestation: TheNewZ is incredible game that has 4 kind of game. We should try all of it and enjoy ♥

Why should I win? Honestly, I don't think I SHOULD win, I would of course love to win, but I'm no more deserving than anyone else. I could give a list of "reasons" but all in all it's pretty much the same as everyone else.