Sven

Welcome to Nether: The Untold Chapter

On 3/25/2019 at 3:34 PM, Kjer said:

I'm actually quite hyped about this, I really liked Nether... You guys saved Infestation, maybe you can save this game too, who knows.
Please just don't create different game modes, where you only care about the players in one game mode contra the other... Like Open World / Survival in NewZ. - Thank you.

We won't. And we will keep the main focus on keeping the roots; original Nether was a very well balanced game and we'd like to keep it that way.

We are very hyped and excited too! Love working on this game. Still love working on New Z as well (for those who think I am not anymore). It's like a 50/50 thing! :)

5 hours ago, mrSsTARVATION said:

Good  Good im someone whos in infestation universe well from 2012 and actualy i own nether from the start.

So you are basically a veteran Infestation player and a veteran Nether player? :D That's great!

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2019 at 6:29 PM, Sven said:

We won't. And we will keep the main focus on keeping the roots; original Nether was a very well balanced game and we'd like to keep it that way.

We are very hyped and excited too! Love working on this game. Still love working on New Z as well (for those who think I am not anymore). It's like a 50/50 thing! :)

So you are basically a veteran Infestation player and a veteran Nether player? :D That's great!

yeah been playing countless emulators warz iss and newy but not active for a few months PC problems no money for a GPU.

23 Jun, 2014 Nether - Watcher

Gift/Guest Pass

27 Jun, 2014 Infestation: Survivor Stories

Gift/Guest Pass

22 Nov, 2016 NewZ Complimentary

Edited by mrSsTARVATION
  • Thanks 1

I remember playing this game back on the day, it had so much potential wasted unfortunately.

Hopefully you guys can make it succeed this time. Also just a reminder, did this game had global inventory like ISS?

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Mattienso said:

I remember playing this game back on the day, it had so much potential wasted unfortunately.

Hopefully you guys can make it succeed this time. Also just a reminder, did this game had global inventory like ISS?

Yeah man it has a GI inside every Safezon ( well thats how the game is now, if the new devs change i have no clue but i guess they wouldnt change it )

5 hours ago, Scottae said:

Yeah man it has a GI inside every Safezon ( well thats how the game is now, if the new devs change i have no clue but i guess they wouldnt change it )

Only difference is that your character/gi is tied to a server and only that server. If you play in a different server, its a different character/gi

On 4/1/2019 at 2:35 AM, mrSsTARVATION said:

yeah been playing countless emulators warz iss and newy but not active for a few months PC problems no money for a GPU.

23 Jun, 2014 Nether - Watcher

Gift/Guest Pass

27 Jun, 2014 Infestation: Survivor Stories

Gift/Guest Pass

22 Nov, 2016 NewZ Complimentary

That's not early this is early 😜

AVdEMbJ.png

A game I thought would sadly be buried forever in the gaming cemetery has ONCE AGAIN arisen.  I loved the unique monsters and atmosphere the game provided and was far then saddened by its demise because it had SO much potential.  I just have one question how passionate is the dev team about actually working on this concept/project?  Is this just some quick money grab or are you guys actually serious about it because this game concept needs to be a thing. I loved the sneaking, looting, fighting aspect of the game. I truly felt fear around every corner from man and monster. 

12 hours ago, ginger_nosoul said:

Is this just some quick money grab or are you guys actually serious about it because this game concept needs to be a thing

I would call it a 50/50