Sven

Forum Update March 2019

Dear Community,

Our forums have gotten a major update with a brand new theme and more. Due to technical and practical reasons we have done this update and of course to refresh our forum look a bit! To keep everything organised I have listed out further information about the update below:

• A brand new theme!
    Our forums just needed a new look. Our old theme was completely out-dated and we just felt like giving you guys some refreshment so here we are!
    If you have any further feedback, ideas or things to report regarding our forums please do so here.

• Nether: The Untold Chapter
    To many of you this might come as a surprise but our forums make now place for our second official title called "Nether: The Untold Chapter" also known as "Nether". An announcement with more information about this will follow shortly in this section.

• Clubs
    You guys are now able to create clubs! Clubs enable your users to create social groups within your community. With a wealth of options, they're ideal for user-to-user collaboration. You can start creating your own club by clicking on the "Clubs" button on the top-right corner of these forums. For further information about this new feature go here.

Thanks once again for all your support and we hope to see you guys around in or forums!

Best Regards,

// Sven

• Thanks 3

Looking good here!! I was on the website just the other day and saw that you guys were working on a version of Nether, I'm actually looking forward to that. I have faith you'll Make Nether Great Again!!!

6 minutes ago, MosesPoe said:

Looking good here!! I was on the website just the other day and saw that you guys were working on a version of Nether, I'm actually looking forward to that. I have faith you'll Make Nether Great Again!!!

Thx buddy! We'll do our best! :)

игра infestation очень крутая мне нравятся ваши карты задумки и акции особенно акции на скинбоксы их так приятно всегда открывать. слышал что вы собираетесь взять под свое крыло еще одну игру. уверен она будет такой же крутой как и infestation.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:40 AM, prizrak said:

The infestation game is very cool. I like your maps. Ideas and actions, especially promotions on skin boxes, are so nice to always open. I heard that you are going to take another game under your wing. sure it will be as cool as infestation.

Yes we are! Not much information has been released yet but you can stay up to date at nethertuc.com ;)