Sign in to follow this  
PRINCE

My Account Got hacked

i know this is not the right section its not a complaining

i woke up on an email message that someone made up a ticket with my account that the account got ban for illegal activities , i don't even have the game on my pc or play for couple months cause i don't have the time

i know this is my fault i removed the double authentication before time ago but its so sad to get that my account was veteran i played since the game was emulator got plenty of guns and everything also got almost the most good skins in the game like chrome and black night

i wanted to share this with u guys cause i feel very sad and i want to advise u to protect ur account so u wont get the same

thanks

25 minutes ago, Steve Ecke said:

Your account got already banned by us because of secure reasons. So your account didn't get lost.

You can directly contact us at https://playnewz.com/support

i didn't understand what happened there

do u mean that i could get back the account ?

i mean of course its obvious either he cheat with my account or illegal sold the GI

11 minutes ago, PRINCE said:

i didn't understand what happened there

do u mean that i could get back the account ?

i mean of course its obvious either he cheat with my account or illegal sold the GI

Yes of course you can get your account back. We just banned/locked that one so no one will be able to login there.

3 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

Yes of course you can get your account back. We just banned/locked that one so no one will be able to login there.

thanks bro i got unbanned and i will download the game but can i ask u if u know or not did they make anything to my Gi like move it to another account or not?