Sign in to follow this  
420BlastOff

Is there a general store to spend our in game currency for survival servers?

Is there a store to buy items for the survival server? Like to spend the ingame cash I have?  Not GC but actual game currency.  Thanks in advance, I didnt see anything, but I may have missed it.

Are you sure you have $ in survival mode? Last time I checked zombies weren't dropping any cash.. You must be talking about open world.

And no, there isn't a store in survival mode, at least not yet. You can however, go to newz's discord/survival_trading and trade through there. 

• Thanks 1

There is no in game currency in survial mode at this stage. But as RDK stated you can trade players for game dollars in the trade lounge but be wary with this make sure its some one that has a good rep.

9 hours ago, KOTAZ said:

There is no in game currency in survial mode at this stage. But as RDK stated you can trade players for game dollars in the trade lounge but be wary with this make sure its some one that has a good rep.

I don't recommend / support doing this in any way.

There is no currency in Survival and logically with that there is no place to spend this currency either. (makes sense, right? :P)

• Thanks 1

hi

besides, it is apocalyptic time and money can not exist, only exchange with other players - barter (better in Safe Zone )

Regards

Edited by miranda
  • Thanks 1

Wow, thanks for all the feedback. And Miranda ty for all you have done for me in game, you really helped me out a lot by giving me those items you did.  I wouldnt have been able to progress so fast had you not been there to help a noobie like me out.  So Thank You <3

Edited: Miranda is a really great player with a great heart.  She/he helped me out more than I could ever repay to him/her.  I mean he/she really helped me out and loaded me up with items, and not just garbage items, I mean he/she really gave me a lot.  I'm still in shock because most games like this it is rare for another player who dont know you to give as much stuff as she/he did.  Truly a great heart on him/her.

Edited by 420BlastOff

On 2/26/2019 at 5:51 AM, Sven said:

I don't recommend / support doing this in any way.

There is no currency in Survival and logically with that there is no place to spend this currency either. (makes sense, right? :P)

meds and ammo, especially Antibiotics and stanag ammo are often used as a barter currency in Survival.  

You can try your luck at trading your open world cash, but this is not supported by the devs and if you get scammed there is no recourse.