Sign in to follow this  
Kjer

The Survival Initiative - Academy (TSI-A)

--- The Survival Initiative - ANOUNCEMENT! ---
TSI Is happy to announce our new "Sub-clan", a clan for friends and fans! - We call it: [ "TSI - Academy." ] And everybody can join!
3) We have special events every weekend! - Sometimes Open events, sometimes Closed events!

What is required of you? Only 2 things:
1) Commitment. To farm a full skill-tree character!
2) You have to be able to communicate in English.

How to join: Write me on Discord: Kjer#1696 , Arowsky#0040 or SurZeus#3184 a personal message, tell me why you would like to join TSI - Academy, and you will get an invite to TSI Discord, and we will take it from there! 😉

FAQ:

Q: I'm already in a clan, but this sounds really nice, can I be part of this?
A: Of course! TSI-A is not a clan, it's a community for friends and fans of TSI.

Q: This sound too good to be true, no one gives out free server like that! - What strings are attached?
A: No strings (other than the two requirements), TSI's goal with this is to build bridges between clans and communities, and most of all, promoting Survival and help out new players, - and being able to provide a luxurious introductions to the game.

Q: Can you further explain requirement 1?
A: All TSI will ask of you, is to somehow prove, that during the first week in TSI-A, you will have succesfully farmed a total of 35k XP on the character you have access with.

Q: How many characters can I have in TSI-A
A: Every player that joins TSI - Academy, can have 1 character only in the "sub-clan", and you are only allowed to join the private server with that character. You will be able to change your character once every week. . .