On 2/13/2019 at 4:41 PM, Coknore said:

This patch is Now Coknore Approved !!!!

Great to hear that! Enjoy! :D

Hello

Contract "indicator" on the display (right) is long and big, please make it short and dune,  or  off(deactivate-remove) and the player can see that in missions

Regards

Edited by miranda
  • Thanks 1

mardi48 Is it problem with the patching/updating client ? My client gets stuck and doesnt want to start the game and after waiting for an hour it says something like ''cant download this right now try again later and closed''

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2019 at 5:49 AM, miranda said:

Hello

Contract "indicator" on the display (right) is long and big, please make it short and dune,  or  off(deactivate-remove) and the player can see that in missions

Regards

Hey!

What resolution are you playing in?

On 2/17/2019 at 7:31 PM, xtetsuox said:

mardi48 Is it problem with the patching/updating client ? My client gets stuck and doesnt want to start the game and after waiting for an hour it says something like ''cant download this right now try again later and closed''

Hey!

Sorry to hear that.. Could you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/ ?

Best Regards,

Sven

On 2/20/2019 at 2:06 PM, miranda said:

Laptop 15.6  1920x1080

Regards

Hey! Thanks! I'll look into this. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2019 at 2:06 PM, miranda said:

Laptop 15.6  1920x1080

Regards

So what I got to conclude here is that it's not necessarily more worse or better on different resolutions.

Either way, i'll ask Fred if it's possible to hide this menu just like the chat with a key.

hello

I think the Player can just look at Menu "Missions" and not have the Notification on the Screen

Thanks

Edited by miranda

23 hours ago, miranda said:

hello

I think the Player can just look at Menu "Missions" and not have the Notification on the Screen

Thanks

I know you want that, but I can imagine it can also be nice to see the progress and instructions on your right so it's easier to keep track of :)

On 2/27/2019 at 12:13 PM, Oracz said:

Did you removed cars spawns from survival? 

I'm not sure: but

The cars had a mistake(bug), maybe it needs to be fixed

bug: sometimes not every time - when the player enters or exits the car, the program is closed

Edited by miranda

Yes, I am in agreement with disabling the UI for the mission.  It is annoying to have that big screen up 24/7, I mean at times it is nice for easy reference, but it would be greatly appreciated to be able to chose whether it is on the screen or not, I personally would like to be able to close the mission box at times, so I am in favor of this.

• Thanks 1