SurZeus

OG Theme/Look and Ambient Sounds

6 posts in this topic

Hello

Since Survival Game Mode is popping due to recently released big patch that brought us clans and tones of new items and ofc thanks to our streamers engagement - I think its a good time to focus on some small things that can be easily added and can greatly improve the gameplay experience. A

Here are some of the changes I suggest:

1.Legacy Main Menu Score only for Survival mode - so other game modes will have their own menu themes.

2.Ambient Noises - V1 Colorado map feels empty and it is way too quiet than it used to be. You guys should definitely add more ambient sounds like birds and scary music.

3. OG lighting for both v1 and v2 Colorado - I think most of us can agree that game has way more climatic, eyes friendly look back in its first years. Would be great to have it back.

Im talking about the saturation of the textures and that grass had many different shades.

Regards

SurZeus

Edited by SurZeus
  • Cool 1

These ambient sounds are already added to v1 with the same cordinations what warz had. Maybe the volume is too low?

The scary sound is exact the same. Also added and copied over from warz.

can i ask why you guys remove the grass from the buldings in colorado it was nice  look more like survival game now its like someone clean the streats everyday and is not even cool to play..... can you bring it back ?

• Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, KeroPlay said:

can i ask why you guys remove the grass from the buldings in colorado it was nice  look more like survival game now its like someone clean the streats everyday and is not even cool to play..... can you bring it back ?

Probably due lower FPS but it would be really nice to see it again. It gave bigger chance to hide from someone or push the enemy

• Thanks 1