Sign in to follow this  
Tautvis

New radiation zones/clean sweep level4

5 posts in this topic

Soooo about the radiation zones,its a nice addition but..the time that you give 10 minutes is bad, for example me and my friend decided to run from campsplinter V1 to boulder city since there was a toxic zone,by the time i got us gas masks from my gi with another char and got into the town,the zone disappeared...can't even try it since I never make it in time :) even with cars...
Also the clean sweep(lvl4)...So I crafted it yesterday it took some time and was a grind unless you already have the supplements if not then good luck since getting super zombie heads actually takes time and glue... glue is really rare no joke so for that i feel like it should be damage 100 no matter the skilltree at the moment you need the whole red skilltree to have it as a 1 shot,its not rewarding in my opinion,it actually takes time to get it and I was very disappointed and felt like it was a waste of my time to craft it after i realized its only 80 damage thats almost the same as a katana, so yeah hopefully you make some changes regarding this.

Both of your statements are amazingly true.

Yet I dont think radiation will change, because just like Clan Territories etc. this is a feature they implement and abandon.

Radiation Zones appear and disappear too quickly and whats the actual reward for going there, bringing a gas mask and killing the hella strong zombies? There is none 😕

The times are getting increased on the next patch, this is already planned.

I will forward your feedback about the crafting.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

Both of your statements are amazingly true.

Yet I dont think radiation will change, because just like Clan Territories etc. this is a feature they implement and abandon.

Radiation Zones appear and disappear too quickly and whats the actual reward for going there, bringing a gas mask and killing the hella strong zombies? There is none 😕

Rewards are the loot of the zombies like normal and toxic one. But this part will also get improved with the upcoming patches.

On 1/30/2019 at 7:41 PM, Tautvis said:

Soooo about the radiation zones,its a nice addition but..the time that you give 10 minutes is bad, for example me and my friend decided to run from campsplinter V1 to boulder city since there was a toxic zone,by the time i got us gas masks from my gi with another char and got into the town,the zone disappeared...can't even try it since I never make it in time :) even with cars...
Also the clean sweep(lvl4)...So I crafted it yesterday it took some time and was a grind unless you already have the supplements if not then good luck since getting super zombie heads actually takes time and glue... glue is really rare no joke so for that i feel like it should be damage 100 no matter the skilltree at the moment you need the whole red skilltree to have it as a 1 shot,its not rewarding in my opinion,it actually takes time to get it and I was very disappointed and felt like it was a waste of my time to craft it after i realized its only 80 damage thats almost the same as a katana, so yeah hopefully you make some changes regarding this.

I have tweaked the damage a bit for upcoming patch. ;) Thanks for further explanations and examples.