Steve

Revive Timer  

74 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we half the revive timer in Survival for Normal and Premium player?

• Yes
    • No

Leave the fighting each other in this thread. We are talking about the revive timer and not an explanation why someone died.

• Thanks 1

You made me change my mind, decreasing the revive time is better. Now if i get infected ill just keep playing, when about to die, i´ll just go to a far quiet place and wait. In 5 minutes the character returns and my stuff will still be there because dropped items disappear in 6 - 7 minutes. Now I wont need a second character to play while revive time is going on 😃

The ability to get back into the game while the revenge adrenaline is still strong is better in a lot of ways....frankly, losing the "edge" of the fury at having been killed just sometimes creates a "second thought" on how much work you have to do to get that revenge (some people are just maniacs and don't care, but some will respond differently if they can "task" themselves while the hurt is "real" as opposed to having sat there for 10 mins and had time to "simmer"......something something......I would love to see many "LLLEEERRROOOYY" type responses in battles....adds fun and chaos......... :P)......for the spawn camping, make a colored timer on the new arrival that, if someone is spawn camping and shoots, that someone loses half their health and a random item from their inventory (does not have to be a long timer...just enough to allow the new arrival to regroup).....should cut down on that aspect which, as everyone knows, is just a douche move and pushes many players away from the game.

Edited by demonloan
typos

On 1/29/2019 at 2:06 PM, KiLL3r said:

Leave it the way it is is my oppinion. If you want more players to buy account subscriptions you could think about lowering the timer for deluxe/extreme users.

5 mins for premium is already pretty low. It shouldnt turn too much into open world and leave some survival factor to that mode ;)

On 1/29/2019 at 5:47 PM, Sven said:

Good idea.

No... not really. That drag azz timer droning on and on and on... one of the biggest reasons players like me and a couple others I know HATE Survival.  Here is a little hint guys... I have a premium acct... Im STILL not going to sit there and twiddle my thumbs for 5 min waiting to play again. Yet again boredom will win out..."oh hey whats on so and so's media channel" or "hmmm wonder if so and so is on on ( insert another game name here). The reason the servers were popped was bc more people hate the timer than you think! 

On 1/29/2019 at 11:55 PM, GrimesJR said:

I vote NO. If you are killed by zombies, you return in 5 minutes and all your stuff is there so you grab it again. After a 10 minutes wait it isn`t so you start again with nothing and travel around the map to collect items (wich is one of the goals of survival).

By the way, since last update there are less super zombies in airport of oregon, Survival mode. Was that on purpose?

Good point as well.

Super zombies are not touched there.

On 1/30/2019 at 9:49 AM, twice momo said:

this kinda nice the enemy will come fast i dont need to wait 10mins when the enemy die 

As far I have seen in this community is people saying they DON'T want the enemy to come back fast. Example: You manage to pull of a big play, kill a team of 4. By the time you are looting, that entire team is already back in the server. With 5 minutes you won't have enough time to loot all of them, with 10 minutes you will.

Considering we have already added clans back so a big "plus" for the bigger groups already, we should be careful adding more advantages for those bigger groups instantly. If we were to add this 50% revive timer there is basically 2 big things for bigger groups changed in the advantage for them, leaving solo players / smaller groups out even more.

This is just my opinion.

• Thanks 1

The vote ended now and it seems like 75% voted "Yes". We are going to discuss what we are going to do on the next meeting. Thanks for showing us, what you guys think, it helps a lot.

Screenshot_11.png