Steve Ecke

Revive Timer  

74 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we half the revive timer in Survival for Normal and Premium player?

• Yes
    • No

31 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

Today we had a meeting and I came up with the feedback from you guys, about to half the revive timer in Survival.

We had an event like few weeks ago when it got half ed and it seems like that player liked it and also the server were more pop'ed.

Here are the times right now and what our idea is (live / idea):

• Normal: 10 minutes / 5 minutes
  • Premium: 5 minutes / 2.5  minutes

But that also would bring some changes to the PVP part. For example player would be faster back in to the server and it will end like a death fight overall.

So here it comes, please tell your friends to vote and help us to improve Survival.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Cool 1

will be cool and if the xp for hardenet its not like in open world  150k its much i think !!!

Edited by KeroPlay
  • Thanks 2

i would prefer 3 minutes for premium & 6 minutes for normal player. 

BECAUSE!!!! - when you die as a premium player, you can watch the deadscreen 50 Seconds and after the Screen ends, you have only 1:30minutes left to respawn. Thats honestly way to fast for rejoining. 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, KeroPlay said:

will be cool and if the xp for hardenet its not like in open world  150k its much i think !!!

u are just to lazy to farm u poor bambi :kappa: <3

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisPKLL said:

u are just to lazy to farm u poor bambi :kappa: <3

me no poor but im bambie ;D and ye im lazy ;D 

3 mins will be ok but please put cooldowns on spawn zones so one one will spawn with you and spawn camping wont be such a big deal anymore.

• Thanks 1

3 min is better. If you die you gonna spot for 60 secs over the death cam most of the time. Then you load back and there is 1 min left. So giving the extra 30 seconds will mean a lot. I agree for normal players 10 min is just to long. It should be 5 min.

• Thanks 2

i think in this mode like said guys upper, it would be better to make timers 3 minutes for Premium players and 6 minutes for simple players. Because it Survival guys, not 2nd Open World 😁

Also in Patch 2.28 u make great thing (increased zombie amount on all towns , its great!) it remains only to reduce the number of firearms and ammunition + increase the number of crafting (gunpowder, metal, bullets), and so on. Make normal survival, so that this mode corresponds to its name in section and not to be the second Open World. Ideally, you need to make a server like in the old version Infestation (when you entered the server without access to the GI and survived exactly what you find in the game) the mode was called hardcore, it was very cool) + there was only 1 person mode) P. S. lay out a separate post about improving survival better)

Hace poco tiempo, presente un proyecto lo cual nadie atendio a mi llamado.

survival es un modo de juego muy bueno. ahora hace mucho tiempo ya a salido el mapa "OREGON" y creo que es hora de que abran nuevos sitios de dicho mapa.

Por ejemplo: "area 69" o descubrir otras partes del mapa que estan aun escondidas. no hemos tenido mas informacion sobre el gran mapa "OREGON". Y pido porfavor un poco de atencion en dicho mapa, ya que lo han dejado. Ademas tambien quiero decir sobre el tema de los "bendajes" y "painkillers" los zombies ya no dan. Es imposible obtener esos items ya que los zombies no los botan....

con respecto a esta idea nueva de acortar el tiempo, me parece justa y me  parece bien.

Leave it the way it is is my oppinion. If you want more players to buy account subscriptions you could think about lowering the timer for deluxe/extreme users.

5 mins for premium is already pretty low. It shouldnt turn too much into open world and leave some survival factor to that mode ;)

• Thanks 4

BTW i think it would make sense to make it possible to gear up your character once you died. That way you can fill the useless time until you are able to respawn 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KiLL3r said:

Leave it the way it is is my oppinion. If you want more players to buy account subscriptions you could think about lowering the timer for deluxe/extreme users.

5 mins for premium is already pretty low. It shouldnt turn too much into open world and leave some survival factor to that mode ;)

dying 12 times is a waste of 60 minutes my dude

3 hours ago, KiLL3r said:

Good idea.

• Thanks 1

I vote NO. If you are killed by zombies, you return in 5 minutes and all your stuff is there so you grab it again. After a 10 minutes wait it isn`t so you start again with nothing and travel around the map to collect items (wich is one of the goals of survival).

By the way, since last update there are less super zombies in airport of oregon, Survival mode. Was that on purpose?

• Confused 1

It seems like there is a never ending agenda by the long term players to slowly manipulate the game for a personal turkey shoot. Always crying to force the very few new players into a tighter situation to increase their kills. No patience. Lots of players on lots of servers thus they cry. NOW, a few servers a few players. People need time to transition from survival mentality to HUNTERS of men. Unfortunately all we are seeing with every new survey is an attempt to keep the long term cry babies from pooping themselves verses growing the new players that frankly are disgusted. You get killed you SHOULD loose everything otherwise it just becomes an arcade game. These ongoing changing are for the carnival players wanting to shoot metal ducks for stuffed animals. I love the SURVIVAL game and would be pleased it it returned to its status a couple of years ago.

• Thanks 1

@sven if you change respawn time, you decrease count ppl who buy premium account.

Edited by iKaraman