Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Day / Night Time back?  

93 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we add night time back to PVP servers?

• Yes
    • No

they only reason i pick up non nvg helmets is bc of pvp server if it goes to night as well i will probably never step foot in pvp server again i prefer open world but as much loot as you loose in pvp servers its almost pointless to add night and loose a lot more expensive gear on exp grind

@SullyStackz EXP Grind ? ?!?!?!?!??!

btw yeah, you dont play PVP Server. So why u give a goddamn talk about it when u dont care? typical nonsense. Cant take this ppl serious.

btw; use this -> . , ? ! 

my eyes bleeding when i read garbage like this

Edited by ChrisPKLL
k
  • Haha 2

+1

I understand the -1's where players say that they don't know whether to bring a night vision or not but other than that I think adding a day night cycle in these PVP maps gives the game more life and variety.

This is just my opinion.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:44 PM, KOZIBRODKA said:

Devs, all the time we write about something that is important and can really improve the game you act like you dont see those posts. Can u answer please?

Nah. It's not like that at all but you can't understand as you are making a comment like this. Either way, as far as I can see your comment is pretty much completely unrelated to the actual topic / poll. Don't get me wrong, this feedback is still important but perhaps placed at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Let me reply to your thread either way. And no, when we don't reply that doesn't instantly mean we are not doing shit / not giving a shit. Please understand this. There is hundreds of players asking for reply's and attention every single day.

On 1/25/2019 at 1:55 PM, KOZIBRODKA said:

I think you removed night for a reason.

Right now the biggest issues with PVP servers are:

-nades (you should remove them for SNP servers, its called sniper server not nade server)

-ppl spawning with no items (you should not be allowed to spawn without loadout or with an empty one)

-Shotguns (there are overpowered, you should nerf them or remove them)

Other than that this post doesn't directly have anything to do with the question / poll whether night time should be added to PVP servers I think that:

1. Good point about the grenades. I agree. I'll bring it up. If a server is "Sniper Only" it should be sniper only.

2. This is their own choice. Unfortunately I don't think it's a good idea to limit even more here due the player base. If we end up adding "no empty joining servers" or however you would call that we would spread available servers once again which is not a good idea at this stage I think. Sorry.

3. Aren't shotguns supposed to be overpowered on close range?

Best Regards,

Sven

>> Never should have put the reputation of PVP server with Open World ¬¬

K Style NVG should be a rare item in game. If you have night in pvp servers you have to make "normal" K style with new attractive, more resistance or make NVG always on, like a gas mask. 

Honestly I prefer make the Kstyle a diferent helmet, because if we have night in pvp servers this item are useless like all body armors in game, except heavy armor. 

This vote ended up pretty much 50/50. Since that vote is so close, we are not going to add nighttime back to PVP servers.

Screenshot_12.png