Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Day / Night Time back?  

93 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we add night time back to PVP servers?

• Yes
    • No

Hello community,

We have seen recently a lot of players asking us about bringing the night time back to PVP server.

Now we decided to make a poll to see, if everyone would like to have the night time back and not only day time. Back in the days we decided to make it day only since the players liked that for their montages.

Now the question comes, should we bring back the normal circle with day and night or should we leave it like it is?

Please vote on the poll at the top and we will see after few weeks what you guys want us to do. Share with your friend to bring this poll to every player.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, matr1cks said:

Hey steve does anyone actually read or reply to suggestion area or i waste my time to put post there?

Feedback is getting checked. Sometimes it takes awhile before we reply. But I can tell you, we are reading it to 100%.

5 minutes ago, matr1cks said:

Oh ok man cool , just wondering  , would hate to be posting there if nobody reply 😆

No don't worry. We appreciate any feedback! Thanks

• Thanks 1

-Remove nades

-Fix right peak

-Add pinglimit in pvp servers

-Forbid rejoin whitout equipement

Firstly fix that, and later ask us for something we didnt want, YOU HAVE TO FIX WHAT PPL WANT NOT WHAT YOU WANT US TO VOTE

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, mav said:

-Remove nades

-Fix right peak

Firstly fix that, and later ask us for something we didnt want, YOU HAVE TO FIX WHAT PPL WANT NOT WHAT YOU WANT US TO VOTE

the night was one of the best things in this game and there is no more bambies and ppl need to join with gear if they want to do something 

3 hours ago, mav said:

-Remove nades

-Fix right peak

+1 to this a lot of ppl just spawning back without items or just nading

Edited by BOOMTALITY

I got 6 k nvgs and i dont want to use them in PvP Server because u need 2 loadouts then 1 with kstyle (or not) and one with any nvg. This is kinda boring

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I also think not knowing what time it is in that server makes this hard. Players end up joining with NVG all the time as they won't know what time it is..

• Thanks 2

If i remember correctly, this has been tried before and ppl complained, didn't they? I'm not fan of night in pvp servers at all. Forces ppl to use nvg's which makes pvp a lot more expensive. I really dont see the positive impact  having night on pvp servers.

I think you removed night for a reason.

Right now the biggest issues with PVP servers are:

-nades (you should remove them for SNP servers, its called sniper server not nade server)

-ppl spawning with no items (you should not be allowed to spawn without loadout or with an empty one)

-Shotguns (there are overpowered, you should nerf them or remove them)

• Thanks 1

I dont play PvP-servers so my opinion on this might be flawed and biased.

But IMO there night time will only cause this:

- People will have to bring some sort of NVGs. Night time is painfull otherwise. How many people can actually afford wasting 50 NVGs a day? You either have to powerfarm for 3 hours to play one hour of pvp or you need to buy the NVGs. Since pvp is basically a item and money drain anyways, this effect will force people even more to cash into the game. 

- If I want to use the respawn system I need a loadout carrying a NVG. "Normal" People can only have one loadout. So unless I get premium, I have to bring a NVG even at daytime. So I either put cash into the game to get Premium or I put cash into the game to be able to afford all the equipment I waste in pvp

IMO night time does not really add value to this mode, it does not make the game experience better in any sense. But I also dont really like night time in general so thats what my opinion is worth. If a decent chunk of people actually likes the idea, I would definitely impelemnt it as a dev as it will just 100% generate mone (and maybe loose some players but well who cares anyways)

who care about night & day, people can't even join with a bizon, rocky are made 80% of bambi respawning without weapon.

improve rocky : remove shotgun, revive atleast with 1 weap even if i prefer the old spawn system 

why do not add weapon directly in the market? i don't wanna paid 10k for an ar, that was the price of svd 2 years ago monkaS 

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, mav said:

-Remove nades

-Fix right peak

+999

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J U I F A R said:

who care about night & day, people can't even join with a bizon, rocky are made 80% of bambi respawning without weapon.

improve rocky : remove shotgun, revive atleast with 1 weap even if i prefer the old spawn system 

why do not add weapon directly in the market? i don't wanna paid 10k for an ar, that was the price of svd 2 years ago monkaS 

+100