Steve Ecke

Patch 2.28 (Hotfix)

36 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

We know about the car issue. We are constantly working on them every patch. We had a poll because we wanted to disable them till they got fully fixed but the community wanted to keep them ingame. Now there is the risk to crash with it even more since we are working on them. Try to not use any vehicle and use the bus system or group teleport.

you can program the bike(bicycle) with less speed than car ( runing + 5% )

Of course the bike(bicycle) can not run over the player and kill him..

bike - velosiped-bicycle  This is the most common transport in apocalyptic time

Edited by miranda

4 hours ago, miranda said:

you can program the bike(bicycle) with less speed than car ( runing + 5% )

Of course the bike(bicycle) can not run over the player and kill him..

bike - velosiped-bicycle  This is the most common transport in apocalyptic time

Just so you know but if we were to add a bike to the game, it would be using the same exact vehicle system anyways. You know what I mean? :P

I like the idea though, I just can't imagine seeing everyone speed around with bikes in New Z xD

4 hours ago, Sven said:

Just so you know but if we were to add a bike to the game, it would be using the same exact vehicle system anyways. You know what I mean? :P

I like the idea though, I just can't imagine seeing everyone speed around with bikes in New Z xD

yes, :)  I understood it, but velosiped(bicycle) does not need the same attributes(script-only one and the same speed) as the car..

Best Regards

Edited by miranda

Anyone else getting this error?

The Fredaikis Anti-Cheat Driver Module service failed to start due to the following error:
Fredaikis Anti-Cheat Driver Module is not a valid Win32 application.

WIN 10 Pro

All AV disabled

Fresh Install

A service was installed in the system.

Service Name:  Fredaikis Anti-Cheat Driver Module
Service File Name:  C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\FAC\TheNewZ\FacDrv.sys
Service Type:  kernel mode driver
Service Start Type:  demand start
Service Account: 

The description for Event ID 26 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\??\C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\FAC\TheNewZ\FacDrv.sys failed to load

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Edited by Blues78

3 hours ago, Blues78 said:

Anyone else getting this error?

The Fredaikis Anti-Cheat Driver Module service failed to start due to the following error:
Fredaikis Anti-Cheat Driver Module is not a valid Win32 application.

WIN 10 Pro

All AV disabled

Fresh Install

A service was installed in the system.

Service Name:  Fredaikis Anti-Cheat Driver Module
Service File Name:  C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\FAC\TheNewZ\FacDrv.sys
Service Type:  kernel mode driver
Service Start Type:  demand start
Service Account: 

The description for Event ID 26 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\??\C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\FAC\TheNewZ\FacDrv.sys failed to load

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

Just a method of respect it's always nice to start your own thread for support topics. However you need to run the game as administrator so that it can correct the above issue you are experiencing. That should solve this problem for you and get you back to killing zombies or players.

hi

Colorado, survival, maybe in Oregon(not know) too

Radiation Area: nothing is visible at Night with Gazmask
I think the Player at night should see in Radiazion Area, as in the Day with Gazmask

similar to NVG

thanks

Edited by miranda

22 hours ago, Stinefelt said:

Just a method of respect it's always nice to start your own thread for support topics. However you need to run the game as administrator so that it can correct the above issue you are experiencing. That should solve this problem for you and get you back to killing zombies or players.

Steve is on this.

@Blues78 In case you still have this issue: Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

10 hours ago, miranda said:

hi

Colorado, survival, maybe in Oregon(not know) too

Radiation Area: nothing is visible at Night with Gazmask
I think the Player at night should see in Radiazion Area, as in the Day with Gazmask

similar to NVG

thanks

Ah so you mean when it's night time it's very hard to see as there is no gas mask with NVG attached. I see! Maybe we can make some NVG editions as well! Great idea!

Best Regards,

Sven

Sir, All Turk player is have problem for new patch 2.28. All is say to game is have a files error. We waiting screen and game is close. Game is Not send the problem.

Edited by BESTSMOKE

10 hours ago, BESTSMOKE said:

Sir, All Turk player is have problem for new patch 2.28. All is say to game is have a files error. We waiting screen and game is close. Game is Not send the problem.

Hey!

Could you please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

Best Regards,

Sven

15 hours ago, Sven said:

Ah so you mean when it's night time it's very hard to see as there is no gas mask with NVG attached. I see! Maybe we can make some NVG editions as well! Great idea!

Perhaps crafted gas mask could be used with a civilian NVG and sticked with duct tape to create / craft a NVG gasmask

• Thanks 2

On 1/23/2019 at 8:33 AM, Sven said:

The idea of cycling would be to attract zombies (using a classic bike bell) and maybe do it like in the GTA where it does not explode even with a nuclear warhead.
It would make it easier to gather zombies and use grenades to kill then.
No bike "life", just character direct damage.

The ATV is very useful for this, but very fragile. And have problens to make all 4 wheels in the ground.
The Striker gets stuck in irregularities due to lack of traction in the middle.
The killer is still the best of them, along with the Humvee with his dubious suspension.
The Bug is no good for anything off the road.

Could you slow down the full ATV speed and increase the striker's acceleration?
And make the ATV more heavy to stay in the ground.