Steve Ecke

Patch 2.28 (Hotfix)

36 posts in this topic

Dear community,

Before we jump into details we wanted to say "Thank You" for all the feedback and reports from you. This was certainly a big help.

Now let's get straight to the notes:

• Fixed the false-positive detection by some anti-virus which was causing problem while installing or starting the game.
  • Changed the movement speed back to normal.
  • Fixed the Battle Royale loadout which contained a gas mask and forced the player in first-person view.
  • Changed the store icon of the Spray Box which was showing a wrong icon.

Estimated patch size: 10 mb.

Patch ETA: Patch is about to be rolled any time.

Estimated downtime: Just a global server restart.

To stay updated regarding the patch and server downtime please follow us on our social media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Infestation.NewZ/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/infestationnewz
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/thenewz

Best Regards,

// Infestation: The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 3

Well nerts I liked the speed lol

But like everyone says Im just a pleb

Edited by Bravodog
  • Cool 1

Just now, matr1cks said:

This happen to me all time with vehicle , sumtimes crash all time sumtimes work perfect.

That used to be the same with me, but now it is every single time.

48 minutes ago, matr1cks said:

This happen to me all time with vehicle , sumtimes crash all time sumtimes work perfect.

53 minutes ago, Andrew932 said:

This might just be me, but after the hotfix everytime I try to get into my vehicle the game crashes.

We know about the car issue. We are constantly working on them every patch. We had a poll because we wanted to disable them till they got fully fixed but the community wanted to keep them ingame. Now there is the risk to crash with it even more since we are working on them. Try to not use any vehicle and use the bus system or group teleport.

I honestly liked that faster movement on survival, havent seen any reports from survival players. Its a little bit easier to outplay campers with that, is there any way we can keep it in survival? (unless community disagree)

• Thanks 2

Since update yesterday my antivirus is flagging vital files as "Adware" and removes it making the game unusable! Never had any issues with my AV and the game until yesterday!

newz.pngkis-newz.pngnewz-2.png

40 minutes ago, RobMUK said:

Since update yesterday my antivirus is flagging vital files as "Adware" and removes it making the game unusable! Never had any issues with my AV and the game until yesterday!

newz.pngkis-newz.pngnewz-2.png

We are using FacLauncher.exe and here is the result:

http://prntscr.com/mak0z5

Can you try to update your kaspersky? They have confirmed to us that they fixed the false-positive.

Really? I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and the file is automatically placed, so if you don't use it why then the game puts it in the folder? I got a message from your fb page that you got in touch with kaspersky to mark this as safe. 
This file was being removed by kaspersky and game would not run without it.

gamefolder.png

If I don't add the files to trusted list it gets flagged and deleted. Game also fails to load after clicking "play" following the login stage.

5 hours ago, Steve Ecke said:

We know about the car issue. We are constantly working on them every patch. We had a poll because we wanted to disable them till they got fully fixed but the community wanted to keep them ingame. Now there is the risk to crash with it even more since we are working on them. Try to not use any vehicle and use the bus system or group teleport.

I appreciate the response, but I also agree that I would rather have vehicles with their bug rather than not. It can be frustrating, but running 1 step an hour is far more frustrating than having to restart the game over and over. 

Thank you for your continued game development.

4 hours ago, BARBOZ4 said:

Is it possible to return the group of 3?Is it possible to return the group of 3?

a va  barbosa...com 3   vc   vai  ficar  mocado  mais  ainda

13 hours ago, RobMUK said:

After the reinstall and logging in then pressing "play" game not launching!

Launcher: clear temporary files