22 hours ago, GrimesJR said:

That would be great! Dismantling clips is usefull, I have lots of clips with 20 - 25 bullets that cant be stacked so they occupy a lot of space, this would be great to improve space of global inventory and when travelling with small or medium backpacks.

where do you post the further ideas? Im new to the forums, been playing for 6 months but just saw this forums

Yeah I would love to put something like this in the game. It would have to be done inside a safe zone though. I was thinking adding a "certain object" that you have to be close to to be able to dismantle ammo.

Any ideas you have, feel free to create them in a new thread. Make sure to post it under the correct game-mode though!

17 hours ago, JKS said:

About Radiation;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2BkVdnUe50

* Great difficulty to kill normal zombies
* First person improves immersion in the game
*It does not look like it, but it's really difficult without being prepared
* 10 minutes of radiation ? It takes a lot of time to get there. More time or stop time when you are there?
* The gas damage does not seem to be worse than running out of night vision .
* Xp of SZ toxic is the same? The drop is worse than the Alien ....
* Repellent should not work in this area.
* Within 24 hours (in the game), the area  appear how many times?

Nice work and I will try record in day now.

Hey! Thanks for the video!

Thanks for the feedback. I have noted this down and will discuss with the guys what to do next.

We still need to tweak stuff, as the system is just released. Gives us some time and with the use of this feedback I am sure we can improve stuff. Thanks!

2 hours ago, PAAAUUULLOOOH said:

Good Patch!

Thanks Pauloh! Glad you like it! :D

Best Regards,

Sven

42 minutes ago, Sven said:

Yeah I would love to put something like this in the game. It would have to be done inside a safe zone though. I was thinking adding a "certain object" that you have to be close to to be able to dismantle ammo.

I think I mussundestood you. For taking bullets out of a clip there´s no need for tools, you just pull them out. Same way to load a clip, you insert bullets one by one. Thats great to combine 5 clips of stanag with 3, 8, 11, 18, 5 bullets left into a new stanag 45 mag (You must have an empty stanag 45 mag to load the bullets in). Also I agree on having a "work bench" in the safe zone but that would be used for dismantle ammo and getting gunpowder or metal scrap.

Some other ideas: How about crafting a rustic axe with 2x sticks, 2x stone and 1x rope or duct tape. That for playing in the woods and farms, then you could move to cities and find hatchets or fireman axes to kraft double fireman axes (I love them, thanks for adding) but it must be hard to find them, easy way should be to craft your weapons.

Same thing happens with bandages and poultices, there´s no point in crafting poultices when you can craft bandages and even easier get them from zombie drops.

A total different idea came from last gas mask update, I think its great to use them in FPS and NVS should work the same way. Third person only when the gadget is off, when you turn it on you go to First person. It would be a wet dream if the HUD and the quality of visuals throug different types of gas mask / Night vision changes depending on the gadget quality (Just like in STALKER game series).

Loved the idea of armoured zombies, like in The walking dead´s prison zombies who were wearing riot suits. That made me think of new radiation zones, where zombies are harder to kill. It would be nice if you make some radiated zombies explode when killed, making injuries to the player if killed with melee. So to be safe, you have to shoot at it from a distance (that way crafted silencers will be important and, by the way, let us craft pistol silencers with small empty bottles). Of course you should drop the amount of silencers in general, making for us the survivalism harder.

There is something that most new players ask in-game and it´s logical. Empty bottles can be filled? That is a cool thing to add, maybe filling them in rivers to drink it making you loose health or food. But if you craft some kind of water filter with rocks, sand and clothes, you get drinkable water just like regular bottles you find in game. That could be a window for future actions like fishing and hunting (I know its hard to program such scripts, its just an idea).

Hope any of these ideas could make a better game for us to play, survival mode can be EPIC and you are getting there, keep uo the good work! 😃

On 1/21/2019 at 1:27 PM, Sven said:

Thanks for the comment. Saw the thread yes. Could you remove from it what was patched in? Thanks! <3

You mean, that when one player in your group dies, you all die? xD

Thanks for the comment anyways BananaJoe!

I know. Since they were supposed to be in the previous patch. I am doing the rewards in literally a second. I'll ask Chupa to write somewhere when it's done.

LOL. True. I got these amounts from some players / people (doesn't matter who). I guess RIP for now and just wait for the next exchange update! :D

Can you write the feedback about the clan limit under the thread we linked? It's much easier to keep all the feedback there. Also, could you let us know as detailed as possible WHY you don't want any clan limit? Just wondering! ;)

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the patch!

Best Regards,

Sven

Hey @Sven I wrote something about the Clan limits as you asked in the Feedback-Gameplay section, I dont know if it was the right place to do that but. Im waiting for some appreciation from you. Thanks for your attention.

Hello, I would suggest one solution that would give us players a lot of 'game' so-called add a global button STASH which as a player to a large extent to facilitate and allow more time to play on the same game with friends, because this it's possible to spend even a few hours on the "putting up" of the equipment, which is hardly the case ... to sit in the '' menu '' of the inventory and segregate the same items that do not stand by themselves in the same name a given item. For my part, that's it, best regards Hajhasi.

1 hour ago, Thiago Bohatch said:

Fantastic! Some time ago I suggested  a rad zones on a post about new crafts. I think this update become very cool!

Congratulations to the developers

:yes:

overall very good patch

• Thanks 1

About ammo craft:

In Resident Evil 3, Jill has a "reloading tool" to make ammo with gun powder.  You could create something like this.

The item can be finded only in airdrops with a limited use (like 500 ammo/times). So, you must find the clip, ammo and the tool to create it.

This tool can dismantle/shred the ammo  with a limited use too (for example 500 times).

Thank you.

The sight effect of the gas mask is better than NVG green.

Can K Style have the same effect and the lower nvgs have the green?

Make the K Style NVG rare and take out of the market. 

Gas mask too.