Sven

Patch 2.28

59 posts in this topic

great that you made this update and going through such a long wish list

you removed all the Christmas trees and cases and stuff regarding this but zombies still run around with snowman's head   ???

I do have a big wish for the next update I've been playing the game since the first release a bit set that it was taking over by somebody else considering I've used quite a lot of money on the first release on cases and stuff like that but it's up and running again let's hope it doesn't happened once more

back to the wish since the first release where I started playing I always wish that you make an update so we can sort in Global inventory so that it's possible to put favorite rifles at the top snipers together just move it around like we can do in the backpack Global inventory it is a bit irritating and confusion to scroll through all the weapons  that is accumulated Through Time to find just that one weapon which another player wish to trade with  or that I want you to use right now so I would love that it's something you would take care of for us….

best regards
collerboy

• Love 1

really big wish well the next patch all of pets just because of this sorting in global inventory please please please

I know that I put it up two times it's just if you didn't read the full long message which I'm normally jump over myself if it's too long 🙂 🙂 🙂 

1 minute ago, Collerboy said:

great that you made this update and going through such a long wish list

you removed all the Christmas trees and cases and stuff regarding this but zombies still run around with snowman's head   ???

I do have a big wish for the next update I've been playing the game since the first release a bit set that it was taking over by somebody else considering I've used quite a lot of money on the first release on cases and stuff like that but it's up and running again let's hope it doesn't happened once more

back to the wish since the first release where I started playing I always wish that you make an update so we can sort in Global inventory so that it's possible to put favorite rifles at the top snipers together just move it around like we can do in the backpack Global inventory it is a bit irritating and confusion to scroll through all the weapons  that is accumulated Through Time to find just that one weapon which another player wish to trade with  or that I want you to use right now so I would love that it's something you would take care of for us….

best regards
collerboy

Zombies are related to the "Winter" event. Haha. Hope this makes that a bit more clear. That is also why the "Winter 2018 Skinbox" is still spawning. When winter is over, we will remove this.

Sort button for the Global inventory is literally something we have been discussing / brainstorming about for a couple of years now. Don't get me wrong here; we do want it. There is just a huge "back side" behind this whole feature that players don't know about. Mostly the reason we can not add this as of right now, the way we want to, is because it would be too much of a strain on the Database. I can get into crazy details but I don't think that's needed.

We have however considered to counter this "strain" by making it for example that you need to pay GC to use the sort button, add a cool down, or things like this that would counter the part where players wouldn't be able to "spam" this. In the end we are still afraid the strain would be too much, even for GC.

I'd like to see if you have further ideas and suggestions? Maybe there is something we didn't think of yet.

Either way, I hope to have given you a better insight regarding this situation.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Collerboy said:

really big wish well the next patch all of pets just because of this sorting in global inventory please please please

I know that I put it up two times it's just if you didn't read the full long message which I'm normally jump over myself if it's too long 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Read my comment above! <3

thank you so much for the extremely fast reply and of course it makes sense with the snowman's head didn't really think about that

I have no idea what strain it can make on a server being able to sort our inventory I just thought it would be a rarely simple thing to do considering we can do it in our backpacks which I can understand it's not

hope you will sort it out one day so we can sort it without having to pay for it there might be some genius reading up on this that has a great idea let's hope

thank you to all the staff and you and the game for taking ideas and taking them seriously

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Sort button for the Global inventory is literally something we have been discussing / brainstorming about for a couple of years now. Don't get me wrong here; we do want it. There is just a huge "back side" behind this whole feature that players don't know about. Mostly the reason we can not add this as of right now, the way we want to, is because it would be too much of a strain on the Database. I can get into crazy details but I don't think that's needed.

If we have de same function at Lounge? The itens will be stack automatically. My inventory have stanags 30 at parts. 5 stanags out of the major group.
The meds are stack automatically.

And if you want sell AR you will be tired to click to full BP.  Pass using shift+ Righ click is hard to do for weapons?

I will test tonight the att. 
Nice work putting a  hard experience in the game.

I have tested  the game in survival mode, really enjoyed to play FPS in the zone with radiation. Really liked the crafting addon, survival should have more things to kraft and less to collect. A little suggestion would be to change the visual of gas masks; crafted one, regular and improved gas mask look out the same. I think improved one should have a wider range of view, while crafted one should be opaque and scratched (its made out from an empty bottle after all). I like the road you´re taking, still think it could be much more radical (check crafting system of the game "how to survive", that would be awesome). Nice work, keep it up and thanks!

8 hours ago, Sven said:

You mean, that when one player in your group dies, you all die? xD

Yes i mean like that.

In order not to be exploited for players who come alone

10 hours ago, Sven said:

Best Regards,

Sven

how about just making it alphabetical?

additional input:

me thinks infections need worked on, to easy to get infected to hard to cure. co1's are pointless as they just buy you extra time before you use up all your meds.   co4's are super rare, find one every 3 months if your lucky, but you get infected 90% of times you are touched (and my character has 'hardened' skill)

thanks devs for all your work, i do enjoy this game.

Edited by chop_shop

17 hours ago, Sven said:

RADIATION ZONES:

Zones randomly appear and are usually up for around 20 minutes. During this time ALL the zombies in this area are buffed. They don't die easy AT ALL and can tank a lot of bullets. All zombies killed in this area drop special higher-end loot. To tip it off there is a chance a "Toxic Super Zombie" spawns in this area. This special super zombie can ONLY spawn in a radiated area and is VERY hard to kill. Players receive very high-end loot by killing this particular zombie.

This is the first version of the new radiation zones and a lot will be tweaked a long the way. Please let us know further feedback!

Hi all guys i have a question about this, i know is on beta(first version) but i already kill like 6+ toxic super zombies and the drop is ready bad, sometimes 1 sniper or 1 k style gas nothing else... also common zombies drop only pkm, pkm box, some dx's and .308 mag, soo im asking if only me getting this type of loot from them into the radiation zone! cheers

Digging it so far guys, haven't ran across the radiation field yet  to check it out but all in all Good up-dates Svena69Cheers

On 1/21/2019 at 6:02 PM, Juigeh said:

This new runningspeed is horrible.

It's reverted. You probably already know but just like to type it here for those who read this and don't know yet.

On 1/21/2019 at 4:53 PM, Collerboy said:

thank you so much for the extremely fast reply and of course it makes sense with the snowman's head didn't really think about that

I have no idea what strain it can make on a server being able to sort our inventory I just thought it would be a rarely simple thing to do considering we can do it in our backpacks which I can understand it's not

hope you will sort it out one day so we can sort it without having to pay for it there might be some genius reading up on this that has a great idea let's hope

thank you to all the staff and you and the game for taking ideas and taking them seriously

Hey! I answered these comments from bottom to top, so could you please read my reply that starts with: "DUDE. How did I not think about this?!" a bit further below. Thanks!

On 1/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, JKS said:

If we have de same function at Lounge? The itens will be stack automatically. My inventory have stanags 30 at parts. 5 stanags out of the major group.
The meds are stack automatically.

And if you want sell AR you will be tired to click to full BP.  Pass using shift+ Righ click is hard to do for weapons?

I will test tonight the att. 
Nice work putting a  hard experience in the game.

Hey! I answered these comments from bottom to top, so could you please read my reply that starts with: "DUDE. How did I not think about this?!" a bit further below. Thanks!

On 1/21/2019 at 10:41 PM, GrimesJR said:

I have tested  the game in survival mode, really enjoyed to play FPS in the zone with radiation. Really liked the crafting addon, survival should have more things to kraft and less to collect. A little suggestion would be to change the visual of gas masks; crafted one, regular and improved gas mask look out the same. I think improved one should have a wider range of view, while crafted one should be opaque and scratched (its made out from an empty bottle after all). I like the road you´re taking, still think it could be much more radical (check crafting system of the game "how to survive", that would be awesome). Nice work, keep it up and thanks!

Hey! Thanks for this feedback! We will see what we can do. We will keep adding more things to craft from patch to patch. Not sure if you read the further ideas but one thing I'd like to see in the Survival game-mode is the ability for players to dismantle ammo. For example; dismantling a Stanag (30) clip would give the player 30 AR bullets and 1 empty stanag clip. This way players can then use these AR bullets to fill up a Stanag (60) clip or other type of AR ammo using AR bullets.

On 1/22/2019 at 1:10 AM, newzbunny said:

Yes i mean like that.

In order not to be exploited for players who come alone

It's an interesting approach to be honest but I just can't imagine this to be a thing. If I would be playing a Battle Royale game myself and I would die, I would cheer for my team mates to still win, help them, give call outs etc.

It's just how it is unfortunately with the very thin Battle Royale community. :/

On 1/22/2019 at 3:42 AM, chop_shop said:

how about just making it alphabetical?

additional input:

me thinks infections need worked on, to easy to get infected to hard to cure. co1's are pointless as they just buy you extra time before you use up all your meds.   co4's are super rare, find one every 3 months if your lucky, but you get infected 90% of times you are touched (and my character has 'hardened' skill)

DUDE. How did I not think about this?!

This is EXACTLY what I mean with when I tell people to help us brainstorm and keep putting in random ideas.

So; basically the request / demand from players have always been 2 things:

• A stack / clean up button in the global inventory. This stacks all the ammo, weapons etc. <- This right here is the thing I thought you meant and I was talking about. This is very intensive for our database etc etc etc.
  • A sort global inventory button. Now I understand what you requested! <- This sorting can be done client sided so basically NO issues / reasons why not to do this. Think about if you could sort your items by: A-Z, Item type, Item ID, etc. This would be so useful!

I am passing this along to the rest of the guys in a meeting we have this Friday!

Great! Good job and thanks for the input!

On 1/22/2019 at 4:00 AM, MaycoG said:

Hi all guys i have a question about this, i know is on beta(first version) but i already kill like 6+ toxic super zombies and the drop is ready bad, sometimes 1 sniper or 1 k style gas nothing else... also common zombies drop only pkm, pkm box, some dx's and .308 mag, soo im asking if only me getting this type of loot from them into the radiation zone! cheers

They have a chance of dropping much more rare stuff. Before I am able to answer your question; could you tell me what game-mode this is in? Survival? or Open World?

On 1/22/2019 at 10:00 AM, Bravodog said:

Digging it so far guys, haven't ran across the radiation field yet  to check it out but all in all Good up-dates Svena69Cheers

Make sure you bring a gass mask if you do! Just a tip hehe xD

Best Regards,

Sven

3 hours ago, Sven said:

For example; dismantling a Stanag (30) clip would give the player 30 AR bullets and 1 empty stanag clip. This way players can then use these AR bullets to fill up a Stanag (60) clip or other type of AR ammo using AR bullets.

That would be great! Dismantling clips is usefull, I have lots of clips with 20 - 25 bullets that cant be stacked so they occupy a lot of space, this would be great to improve space of global inventory and when travelling with small or medium backpacks.

where do you post the further ideas? Im new to the forums, been playing for 6 months but just saw this forums

About Radiation;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2BkVdnUe50

* Great difficulty to kill normal zombies
* First person improves immersion in the game
*It does not look like it, but it's really difficult without being prepared
* 10 minutes of radiation ? It takes a lot of time to get there. More time or stop time when you are there?
* The gas damage does not seem to be worse than running out of night vision .
* Xp of SZ toxic is the same? The drop is worse than the Alien ....
* Repellent should not work in this area.
* Within 24 hours (in the game), the area  appear how many times?

Nice work and I will try record in day now.

On 1/22/2019 at 6:42 AM, chop_shop said:

h

additional input:

hi chop_shop

if you have co1, it disinfects immediately and you do not need co4 anymore

co4 is for late use

( sorry, if I understand your post not correctly )

many greetings  :)

Edited by miranda
  • Thanks 1