Sign in to follow this  
xtetsuox

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH CRASH after loading into actual game(once joined in-game)

5 posts in this topic

Hey so this game has ALOT of problems and I'm not here to talk about any of them except this one because it's just over-the-top ridiculous and it breaks your computer lol.
First of all I really need to make sure you guys understand this issue is ONLY with this game and NOTHING else, it is directly a result of something on this game's behalf.
So this happened to me once or twice before a couple of months ago where I would join the game and it literally crashes your entire computer to blue screen but it never happened again since then until today when I played fine for 10-15 mins and then during game it goes to black screen for about 10-30 seconds(can hear sound still for roughly 5-10 seconds) and then proceeds to either give you BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH crash OR it causes your computer to crash itself and restart on it's own and you're given the typical Unexpected Shutdown options of going Safe Mode, Starting Windows Normally , ETC...
So this time it wont stop happening almost instantly or 15-30 seconds once your in-game, it has done it 10 times in a row so at this point i'm just not going to be able to play until this ridiculous bug is fixed, as a LONGTIME player I know this game is unfortunately riddled with incredible and unusual crashes and bugs as a result of it's own system or coding etc...
The only other player I know who plays this game has also had this issue before and his computer is much much stronger then mine and same windows 7 64-bit as me so this just further shows me that something from the game is causing this.
I really dont think that it's related to hardware of personal software but I might as well provide as much info as I can about it.
I'm Windows 7 64 bit

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

Additional information about the problem:
  BCCode: 116
  BCP1: FFFFFA800B7C1010
  BCP2: FFFFF88004A1B70C
  BCP3: 0000000000000000
  BCP4: 0000000000000002

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\011919-13088-02.dmp
C:Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-50840-0.sysdata.xml

I'm just asking that you guys resolve this issue or I cant play anymore and I'm not going to keep breaking my computer with constant resets and blue screens like this.
P.S.   If your answer is to tell me to send a ticket in then just dont bother lol and delete the thread I will not waste any more time.

Thanks

Also my graphic card is AMD Radeon R9 200 series Sapphire     and I have just spent even more hours troubleshooting further more making no sense of it I mean there's no way I am the only person who has had this issue and I would really hope that this get hotfixed I have done everything from completely re-installing game and re-installing all drivers etc... and still I try to play and the game now completely locks up freezes on image so badly that the only thing you can is hard-reset the pc. Every other game I have works without issue but Infestation does this everytime.
Please if anyone else has had these similar issues post about it here so it can get fixed.

hi

try with other amd driver, or adrenalin version(drivers), maybe it helps

my amd 8790m had little fps, after adrenaline driver fps was a bit defeated

Edited by miranda

I appreciate the help and reponse but most of everything that can be troubleshooted and tried on my own has already been done, including trying different drivers and uninstall/reinstall etc... this game has a history of these kinds of issues and I there might not be anything else I can do on my part here I'm hoping they know what is broken and that they will fix.