Sign in to follow this  
Christ is Lord

Need Game Dollars in Survival Mode

6 posts in this topic

Other modes have money drops on zombies, logically in a harder to survive environment when xp is already reduced to 5 rather than 50 like open world. We should get cash drops. We still like to buys skins with Game dollars and without them we have to go play open world and farm the game dollars. With game dollars in survival it will mean no need for switching servers and we can also get cash. I absolutely love the survival mode, the rarity makes guns and other things far more hard to find but, I feel like cash will not only sweeten the deal for those who already play survival mode daily (me I prefer it) and will also bring new people into the survival mode. If the cash makes it easier in survival mode to buy food raise the marketplace cost for food while on a survival server (if possible).

I think Survival should have its own currency OR in trade "mode" we could have access to GD from OW.

This way the scamm would decrease

It would be nice to have game dollars in survival - but also do not trade with anyone that is not a trusted trader if you do not want to be scammed - check the official discord of infestation to view the trusted trader list. :D

Edited by x3khaleesi

p.s. I think in Apocalyptic Times there will be no Money, maybe Kraft - Script for Skins( or Change Inventar with other Players)

Edited by miranda

On 1/28/2019 at 3:21 AM, x3khaleesi said:

It would be nice to have game dollars in survival - but also do not trade with anyone that is not a trusted trader if you do not want to be scammed - check the official discord of infestation to view the trusted trader list. :D

i agree with that and disagree.

Agree part:

YOu should check the list.

Disagree part:

You'll only trade with ppl on the list?

1.Game dollars in Survival....

every civilization is based on economy ... and it is known that production and trade are the main impetus

it would be a good solution to ... reduce weapons, ammunition, food, for example ... And increase the possibility of doing it yourself.

sniper rifle is hard to find .... why not let him do it yourself out of the falling parts ... instead of some weapons let fall out elements for the production of something there :-)

of course, it would not be too easy to make a sniper rifle to fall out patterns ..... something on the basis of skins

that's why I think that the currency in the game has a future .... I even gave the opportunity to exchange GD on GC ... It would give the opportunity to a premium account or your own server .... And would significantly improve the handle in the game ... and the purchase of GC by other players ....