TrickzSparkz

This game dead af

aren`t we all?

Isn`t life just the process of dying?

Can`t we find purpose for our own existance during that period of time?

Just as life will end eventually, this game wont be forever as well. But this is what makes life precious and it also makes the time we have left with newZ more valuable. We know the game will only be here for so long. We know the day will come when I kill my last Bambi. But this should be a reason to try and have the most fun possible for as long as you can :)

#deep

Edited by Lauchboy
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

aren`t we all?

Isn`t life just the process of dying?

Can`t we find purpose for our own existance during that period of time?

Just as life will end eventually, this game wont be forever as well. But this is what makes life precious and it also makes the time we have left with newZ more valuable. We know the game will only be here for so long. We know the day will come when I kill my last Bambi. But this should be a reason to try and have the most fun possible for as long as you can :)

#deep

Well said, well said.

• Love 1

On 1/11/2019 at 5:39 PM, Freddy D said:

The only way to keep this game alive is to concentration on the Survival mode, but 90% in the patches are for OW

Ye, because 90% of players play OW...

On 1/11/2019 at 3:39 PM, Freddy D said:

The only way to keep this game alive is to concentration on the Survival mode, but 90% in the patches are for OW

NewZ devs don't care about The real iss feeling .... as you can see the player base is to to low it decreased from 13k to 900/1k max players something is wrong right? i just don't get it why they split the game in alot mods/servers 4 real i hope that iss world announcement in fb its real i'm puting my hopes up in a iss classic game again

On 1/16/2019 at 12:11 PM, hyguito said:

NewZ devs don't care about The real iss feeling .... as you can see the player base is to to low it decreased from 13k to 900/1k max players something is wrong right? i just don't get it why they split the game in alot mods/servers 4 real i hope that iss world announcement in fb its real i'm puting my hopes up in a iss classic game again

This argument is just total trash. As much as I used to hate on the Mods and Devs back when I was active they're not doing anything wrong.

The reason that the game peaked at 13k players was because the second it released on steam the game got a shitton of exposure. People got nostalgic and tried it out again. The size of the active playerbase is equal to the size before it got released on steam. The nostalgia just died down for a lot of people.

Other than nostalgia being a big factor for the huge playerbase in the beginning of the steam release it's just that the game is dying. NewZ was never about PvE. It was about PvP all along. The people that want to get into fast paced 3rd Person PvP start playing fortnite instead of NewZ.

While NewZ has a few things that makes it unique from other 3rd person shooters such as the apocalypse setting and the zombies, a game like this isn't needed anymore. The zombie hype has died down in general. It's not NewZ that's dying, it's the zombie survival genre that's dying.

As much trouble as I caused for the devs, and especially @Steve Ecke I gotta thank them for giving me an incredible year 2016. I had a shit ton of fun even though I was fucking trash at the game. Even though I got banned a lot and even if I was part of the reason that the public shoutbox got removed on the forums back in the day, it was all a lot of fun.