Sign in to follow this  
TrickzSparkz

This game dead af

6 posts in this topic

aren`t we all?

Isn`t life just the process of dying?

Can`t we find purpose for our own existance during that period of time?

Just as life will end eventually, this game wont be forever as well. But this is what makes life precious and it also makes the time we have left with newZ more valuable. We know the game will only be here for so long. We know the day will come when I kill my last Bambi. But this should be a reason to try and have the most fun possible for as long as you can :)

#deep

Edited by Lauchboy
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

aren`t we all?

Isn`t life just the process of dying?

Can`t we find purpose for our own existance during that period of time?

Just as life will end eventually, this game wont be forever as well. But this is what makes life precious and it also makes the time we have left with newZ more valuable. We know the game will only be here for so long. We know the day will come when I kill my last Bambi. But this should be a reason to try and have the most fun possible for as long as you can :)

#deep

Well said, well said.

• Love 1

The only way to keep this game alive is to concentration on the Survival mode, but 90% in the patches are for OW

Edited by Freddy D

On 1/11/2019 at 5:39 PM, Freddy D said:

The only way to keep this game alive is to concentration on the Survival mode, but 90% in the patches are for OW

Ye, because 90% of players play OW...

On 1/11/2019 at 3:39 PM, Freddy D said:

NewZ devs don't care about The real iss feeling .... as you can see the player base is to to low it decreased from 13k to 900/1k max players something is wrong right? i just don't get it why they split the game in alot mods/servers 4 real i hope that iss world announcement in fb its real i'm puting my hopes up in a iss classic game again