Sven

Survival: Vote on the clan system

Survival: Vote on the clan system  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want clans enabled in the Survival game-mode?

Giving the opportunity to have a clan system in survival finally brings out of the shadow's the hidden clans that exist on excel sheets or pen and paper. No longer do you need to do guess work on who is rolling around with whomever and working with one another. This is where most of the individuals might have the largest concern because of limitations on how they do the normal operation in the survival environment. However in that light, having clear line of sight around clans is very good in different aspects for all players in survival.

The solo player now has a greater understanding around the challenges around them from the appropriate tags, and now has a better limit to the amount of clan members that are stalking among them. As a solo player in survival while not streaming infestation; it sure would be a great benefit to know more information around who is trying to either kill me so that I could either work out relations with trade or conversation with that particular clan. Sometimes it's not always about bloodshed in survival!

My ask from everyone in the community  here is to understand that this is merely a vote to see if everyone would like to have a clan system in survival and not what features you would like to have implemented in a clan system. Spending to much time on the negative or positive sides of the main objective will result in the reason we don't have the forward motion we currently want in the various directions most of you would like to see when the development team is asking for feedback.  As above I already painted a vision on how I could view this system, however it's not important because the only thing that is important here is a simple vote yes or no. 😃

• Thanks 2

it would be good to have clans as there is no global inventory so trading becomes more valuable. Also gives players more of a community other than just themselves fighting with or against strangers.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, GRSLIME said:

Need patience :)

I don't know if its clearly understandable... lol  All the Clans DO PLAY together.

Dont matter what you do now,  if nothing changes from now, if the groups are only for 3, people are connecting together AND playing together. +5 +10 RIGHT NOW. Period.

If you are confronted with a group of 5-7-10 players in some place they will kill you and the chance of team killing is very low. The fact of having tags or not is almost nothing in this case.

Its just annoying when the clans are CLASHING. When you have 10 of one side against 10 of another side for example. Team kills are annoying.

And NO we dont want to play OW we dont want a game thats just sniping. We love Survival, we love play with all kind of weapons, we love doesnt have universal inventary access and all Survival stuff remember the original ISS.

So. you can still deceiving yourself with "limits" but the truth is that limits will always be ignored by the Clans that will find a way to run off them.

EXACTLY!

6 hours ago, ironbonesss said:

so bad very unfair for others

You call this unfair, i call unfair you spawn with other another 3 ppl BibleThump

if there is a clan limit then there should be a clan level to be able to raise the limit with other additional resources added to clan skills. For instance increased damage output for melee or ranged weapons for clan members. You could add more to it. 

@miranda its out his mind , no jokes!

Colorado V2 (surv) IS so different from Colorado V2 (OW), OMG!

Edited by COMBO

I believe that the clan needs to be made in survival mode! But with a limit of 10 people, I really want to see the classic Calliwood map, Cut the loot, there are a lot of it! hope and believe that in New z this will not happen! and the survival mode will be even more curcier and more hardcore, don't make an open world out of it!