Jump to content
Sven

Survival: Vote on the clan system

Survival: Vote on the clan system  

250 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want clans enabled in the Survival game-mode?



Recommended Posts

the game survival should be made rich with other scripts not to lose its identity, Survival and ow maps are the same, you also have clan system in ow,  is not that enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blacktex28 said:

"We need clan Survival mode"

play in openworld, there is clan system  and is same map..

There is no big difference

Edited by miranda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, miranda said:

play in openworld, there is clan system  and is same map..

There is no big difference

sniper only
not big difference ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in survival are also snipers but
you do not need a clan, only a group of 2-3 players

3 player group is allowed in eu servers survival

5 player group is allowed in north America server survival

Edited by miranda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, miranda said:

in survival are also snipers but
you do not need a clan, only a group of 2-3 players

3 player group is allowed in eu servers survival

5 player group is allowed in north America server survival

I can only think of 2 things;

1. You're simply too stupid to understand.
2. Your English is actually THAT BAD.
I REALLY HOPE IT'S nr. 2 !!!

I give up explaining this to you! I have tried to explain you in so many ways, and still you keep saying the same thing. Like there's no "input" to your brain, but only "output".
PLEASE, tell me where you're from, and I will find an official translator for you!

Edited by Kjer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, FlyingD said:

as a player with no clan i am terrified :D

But if clans was implemented in a way that it won't matter?... Why do people insist on thinking either black or white?!... Say they add a clan system like in OW "BUT" without the clan tags, then what advantage could a clan possibly have against solo players?!... That way you still have everything about clans that we like, but eliminate the only thing that gives an advantage over other players. Problem solved, everybody is happy. This way, the size of clans won't even matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, miranda said:

the game survival should be made rich with other scripts not to lose its identity, Survival and ow maps are the same, you also have clan system in ow,  is not that enough?

The maps are not the same. What game are you playing lol??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, miranda said:

that in ow

survival is not ow

survival should not be transformed into ow

 

No man this IS HAPPENING on Survival.

Again I ask you: what game are you playing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, miranda said:

that in ow

survival is not ow

survival should not be transformed into ow

 

Are you trying to make yourself look dumb? lol.

Theres lots of differences between OW and Survival.

The maps are NOT the same.

The gameplay at all is NOT the same (rare ground shields for example).

The items are not the same.

And above all: you dont have global access to the inventory.

Making the Clans System to happen in survival will not change nothing on the mood and the atmosphere of the game.

The thing will only add new features to bring more fun to the games like clan territories and all the stuff. And mainly.

This is just accept a REALITY that is ALREADY happening. And still will happen. The Clans do exist whatever if you like it or not.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GRSLIME said:

Are you trying to make yourself look dumb? lol.

Theres lots of differences between OW and Survival.

The maps are NOT the same.

The gameplay at all is NOT the same (rare ground shields for example).

The items are not the same.

And above all: you dont have global access to the inventory.

Making the Clans System to happen in survival will not change nothing on the mood and the atmosphere of the game.

The thing will only add new features to bring more fun to the games like clan territories and all the stuff. And mainly.

This is just accept a REALITY that is ALREADY happening. And still will happen. The Clans do exist whatever if you like it or not.

 

 

 

Good points. We'll just be "officializing" something that's already happening. 

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote no. Because I do not want to have 2 almost equal Game with different naming and the same scripts..

With very small difference and such a difference only for veterans read in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.Clans as Kjer said aren't only purple tags - clans are the idea,the system and something that unites players and adds more possibilities to the game - no advantage at all if purple tags are not a thing.

2.Its already happening so there is no reason to fight with it - people are already playing with 10 man groups and players who don't want to fight with them are simply playing at different places, against other enemies - adding clans won't add any advantages at all.

@miranda if for you clan is nothing put purple tags you should never come here in the first place.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

 

 

and you have fun with 10-20 players against 1 or 2 or 3 defeat?

not me, and that's why:

With the clan new players will seek the protection in clan and not find out indivindual oneself

and 

I vote no. Because I do not want to have 2 almost equal Game with different naming and the same scripts..

With very small difference and such a difference only for veterans read in advance

 

Edited by miranda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ - but this is already happening! People are playing 10-20 players already for a year - without a clan system. Clans won't change this because its already happening.

Clans without purple tags will not make anything any different and wont give players any unfair advantages. 

Apparently you dont realy see difference between survival and open world by any means. So arguing with you makes no sense.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...