Sven

Survival: Vote on the clan system

Survival: Vote on the clan system  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want clans enabled in the Survival game-mode?

219 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GRSLIME said:

Dear administrators,

One thing we need to seriously think about is if clan system really happens is how to secure the TAGS to the original Survival clans.

There is a discord discussion about players wanting to steal the TAGs from the ancient and traditional survival clans.

People of my clan -- NRB -- are concerned about other malicious players wanting to steal our identity.

Thank you for your attention.

That is literally completely out of our control. 

On 1/7/2019 at 11:12 AM, Sven said:

Dear Survival Community,

So a lot of people have been asking for this now, and I don't see a reason why not to just make a poll and get further info. Please invite as much people as you know to vote. Please understand that if majority of this poll agrees this does not instantly mean we will push this change to the game. Further comments are also greatly appreciated as we mainly use this poll to get a better insight about the clan situation in Survival. This will help us make the best decision.

Thanks for voting and sharing your opinion!

Best Regards,

// The New Z - Staff Team

no pls, 

it is disadvantageous for those who play alone

it would be better to write new another script for survival

there is 1 open world, why 2? 1 is not enough?

same game, same scenario, same scripts, same maps

with clan system even less difference between games...

new players, even veterans, indivinduals, are compelled to play against clans

and you think that you are not making any profit for only yourself "Kjer  from Alwaysrightistan"?  other players just to kill those??

I Vote: NO

Edited by miranda

3 hours ago, miranda said:

it would be better to write new another script for survival

there is 1 open world, why 2? 1 is not enough?

same game, same scenario, same scripts, same maps

with clan system even less difference between games...

new players, even veterans, indivinduals, are compelled to play against clans

and you think that you are not making any profit for only yourself "Kjer  from Alwaysrightistan"?  other players just to kill those??

I Vote: NO

Nobody cares dude. You already said the same shit 1k times. It realy won't change anything because you clearly don't understand that most of the players - not only Kjer want to have clans for a long time. Also he clearly stated that clan is something more than just a clan tags - which you clearly cant understand.

46 minutes ago, miranda said:

does not matter that two games are close to each other?

Tell me, how exactly will Survival and OW become any closer to each other if a clan system without clan tags are implemented?
Please keep in mind "while you think of what to answer", that clans "already" exist in both game modes, and in BIG proportions too whether you like it or not AND whether it's official or not - Already. How will this implementation create "more similar" scenario, scripts, maps - as you like to call it, HOW will it become more similar than it already is?!... You can't just say a lot of things of what will become without giving any technical reason to why that is, and how you came to that conclusion! Therefore everything you say is totally invalid and have no meaning what-so-ever.

You're really making a fool out of yourself, so sad you can't see it.

Also keep in mind, that Survival and Open world is too different "GAME MODES", they are NOT two different "GAMES".

Edited by Kjer

1 hour ago, miranda said:

on request you could read that in previous posts

Lies. What I wrote there was in fact an conclusion to what YOU have been writing in your  previous posts. If you're so sure that I have missed something, then please, it shouldn't be very difficult for you to qoute that/those posts again here, and show me exactly why my conclusion does not respond/answer to your previous posts. You can't just write "my answer is in my previous posts somewhere", and then think that's a valid answer. You gonna have to be more specific and back that up. 

Edited by Kjer