Sven

Survival: Vote on the clan system

Survival: Vote on the clan system  

245 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want clans enabled in the Survival game-mode?

225 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, SurZeus said:

Jesus Christ - but this is already happening! People are playing 10-20 players already for a year - without a clan system. Clans won't change this because its already happening.

Clans without purple tags will not make anything any different and wont give players any unfair advantages. 

Apparently you dont realy see difference between survival and open world by any means. So arguing with you makes no sense. 

yes, i know this, but why necessarily in survival and all mode? Let something be a different game

write other scenarios... not to make all games similar

Edited by miranda

It already is a different game mode. And clan system is something that should be there since the beginning since Survival was supposed to be just like old ISS where clan system was one of the most important parts of the game.

Clans are a thing in every game nowdays - csgo,lol,wot,wos - all the games has a clan option because players want to play together, want to compete etc. The pool shows everything - most of us want this feature and next patch we will get it. I play survival since day one. Same is Kjer. We know what community wants. 

• Thanks 1

what makes sense if made by game-survival as a clan-game (as in openworld) and no indiniduality playning akzetable

because the clan destroys the individualism

Edited by miranda
  • Thanks 1

i think forum polls are misleading.

i feel there is much more input here from clan members.

they are lots that play game for fun and do not visit forums much if at all.

but still these players will buy premium accounts.

i vote no on clan in survivor.

this mode is to play more against pve than pvp.

so you are trying to survive the environment, adding large groups of clans will only drive out ones trying to actually survive in environment.

it turns maps into one area war zones like clearview.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, chop_shop said:

they are lots that play game for fun and do not visit forums much if at all.

but still these players will buy premium accounts.

i vote no on clan in survivor.

this mode is to play more against pve than pvp.

so you are trying to survive the environment, adding large groups of clans will only drive out ones trying to actually survive in environment.

it turns maps into one area war zones like clearview.

You're wrong, Survival is not "more" about pve than pvp, and it was never designed that way! So stop talking bullshit please!... Survival was based on being exactly like classic WarZ, which was in fact a pvp focused game with a clan system. But with a much higher rarity on loot, that's it. If you want more survival/pve based game, then you've been in the wrong place since the beginning buddy! Go play DayZ!

Edited by Kjer
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chop_shop said:

I do not play Survival, nor will I, but I will say this. I AGREE with SurZeus...the people (those who voted in the Survival poll) have spoken. It is VERY clear what they want. It is like an election. People who play Survival voted. The majority wins. While you might not like it, sadly this is how it works. All in all it was/is fair. EVERYONE had a chance to vote.

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:19 AM, miranda said:

what makes sense if made by game-survival as a clan-game (as in openworld) and no indiniduality playning akzetable

because the clan destroys the individualism

1) It already is a clan-game whether you like it or not. Now we're just discussing whether we'll make it official or not.

2) As clans is ALREADY there, let's agree on not making it any worse for the "individual player" such as yourself! (what you call individualism)... So how do we do that? Answer: We add clan system "but" not clan-tags. That way everything "Stay The Same - As It Already Is", for YOU, for ME, for EVERYBODY... Everybody win.

3) individualism/ɪndɪˈvɪdʒʊ(ə)lɪz(ə)m/
noun
1. the habit or principle of being independent and self-reliant.
2. a social theory favouring freedom of action for individuals over collective or state control.

There's nothing that says that you can't practice "individualism" amongst others in this game, besides this game was never originally designed for anything remotely towards anything you're saying! - This game is not even appealing to the kind of audience where you belong! 

Everything you say is just wrong, wrong and wrong with more wrong and then some extra much wrong on top of that wrong. And you're ignorant, you don't listen or understand, but it seems more like you dont "want to" understand.

Edited by Kjer

what will this do to players that play solo and arent into pvp, as it is now they either rent their own server or hope they can get on someone elses. i might not be understanding this correctly but it sounds like survival is leaning even more towards all pvp, either clans or groups ?

1 minute ago, [email protected] said:

what will this do to players that play solo and arent into pvp, as it is now they either rent their own server or hope they can get on someone elses. i might not be understanding this correctly but it sounds like survival is leaning even more towards all pvp, either clans or groups ?

If a clan system without in-game clan tags is added, it won't change ANYTHING that isn't already there, it won't implement any factors that will make any harder for the solo players than it already is, all "clan related stuff" will have effect outside the game. People seem to forget that a clan system is much more than just being able to see your clan-member "in-game".

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kjer said:

only you have always, forever and everywhere Right and all other people no?

that is strange

Where are you from?

Edited by miranda

1 hour ago, miranda said:

only you have always, forever and everywhere Right and all other people no?

that is strange

Where are you from?

I'm from Alwaysrightistan. aka Denmark. 

Not Going to lie, I have played this game off and on for years, Kinda disappointed in the fact the "clan" stuff does nothing. I hardly ever see any of the clans that hold the territory, so it feels pointless to take over territory. 

We asking you Clan system since you release Survival mode....but it better than nothing from you DEVS. I can say only one - JUST DO IT 😄

On 1/9/2019 at 11:42 PM, ElChupacabra said:

Good points. We'll just be "officializing" something that's already happening. 

Thank you, Chupa :)

Dear administrators,

One thing we need to seriously think about is if clan system really happens is how to secure the TAGS to the original Survival clans.

There is a discord discussion about players wanting to steal the TAGs from the ancient and traditional survival clans.

People of my clan -- NRB -- are concerned about other malicious players wanting to steal our identity.

Thank you for your attention.