Sven

Survival: Vote on the clan system

Survival: Vote on the clan system  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want clans enabled in the Survival game-mode?

219 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, LautiZ said:

I dont like the people who like with other people in group in Survival mode.

And that's relevant to the subject of the thread how?... Did you actually base your vote on that statement?? -.-'

I don't think the clan system should be exactly the same as in the Open World, it must have some tweaks and adjustments to make it a true Survival experience, not to give advantage for people playing together over solo players or smaller groups.

• Thanks 2

... Delete this post pls, apparently my phone dunno how to.

Edited by Kjer

There is a very simple solution to this controversy. Right now the majority of Survival prefers a clan system with max. 5 people in a server. The most important things are keeping the current player base and still attracting new people to the gamemode that will stay. The current player base are not huge clans. So what does this tell us. First adding a clan limit and then seeing how many people are interested due to the clan system being added. There can be still changes done to it. Going with this decision wont change the game mode and it will be the same as before. The only thing that changed is that you arent forced to find your friend in the list to have a group. For me Survival is the only gamemode that is beginner friendly and advertisable for NewZ as Infestation being a Survival game. Sadly the game is being advertised as whole and not the mode. Especially seeing what can be done from Thailand creating Infestation New World and getting out of nowhere 5k-10k players playing just shows the potential. Advertising Survival as such will consider in such a jump of population too. The only difference is that Thailand used money to advertise their game and NewZ clearly doesnt and if they do it is pretty minor.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, deadhair said:

I don't think the clan system should be exactly the same as in the Open World, it must have some tweaks and adjustments to make it a true Survival experience, not to give advantage for people playing together over solo players or smaller groups.

Thank you @deadhair, this is exactly what I have been saying all day!... Somehow 90% of everybody here think this vote is based either on "No clan" or "Exactly same clan-system as in OW", - But it's NOT black & white like that! This sh!t is F'ing rainbows!
If adding a clan system, but without any "in-game clan tags" (purple tags), except the 4-letter shortword for the clan's name that appears in front of people's name tag when aiming at them. Then EVERYTHING will stay the way it is, people will still be able to enjoy their 3-man or 5-man groups, as they already can! - Which in fact is the EXACT same thing as adding a 5-man clan limit. And everybody get an option to choose a feature that give all other features of "having a clan", - except the "vissual" in-game (purple tag) aspect that tend to make EVERYBODY freak out as being an OP addition to the EXACT SAME system that the current group system already bring! - AND at the same time has NO effect what-so-ever on what's already there "unofficially", it will NOT make it any harder than it already is for beginners or solo players. 

Edited by Kjer
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, KiLL3r said:

Survival shouldnt turn into OW... so no clans it needs to be special

Who says this vote is based either on "No clan" or "Exactly same clan-system as in OW" ??... We can all agree on, that if Survival are going to have a clan-system, it need to be just that "special", so it can fit in the Survival game mode that we all love.

Edited by Kjer

I think the charm of the infestation game Is to have a group And have teammates

And society will expand And grow up From the fact that people have gathered

Not alone From limited to only 5 people
Means that there should be no limit

But must be difficult to increase the member

*** Survival mode should be changed.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

some players have more experience (veterans, long time players), some have little or no (new players, noob)
With the clan the veterans get even stronger and the noobs give less chance to win or to get to know the game

that is not right

Edited by miranda

35 minutes ago, miranda said:

some players have more experience (veterans, long time players), some have little or no (new players, noob)
With the clan the veterans get even stronger and the noobs give less chance to win or to get to know the game

that is not right

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN! : This will not happen if a clan system without the "clan tags in-game" - Which is the ONLY THING that CAN give any advantage over other players. Then everybody is happy.

I'm really starting to believe that you're "beyond reach".

Edited by Kjer

2 hours ago, Kjer said:

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN! : This will not happen if a clan system without the "clan tags in-game" - Which is the ONLY THING that CAN give any advantage over other players. Then everybody is happy.

I'm really starting to believe that you're "beyond reach".

No clan tags, that seems right. What about clan chat? If there are 9 players in a server, 8 in the same clan who dont know where the other clan member is but can chat all toguether with F3 there is a player all alone that could be lead to a trap. I play in South america servers, Brazilians make clans outside of the game using Discord or other apps. Playing solo has become difficult because they cover big areas in groups of 6 or 10 players. You can kill a couple of them but through mics they talk and end up spotting you. I still play solo, can write in spanish or english and have made a couple of friends to play with and survive toghether, mainly by running away when we spot a couple of players because we know they are just a part of the clan. Try google COPS or NRB, those are just two of the bigger clans in south america servers.

Edited by GrimesJR
  • Thanks 1

Ai sim , pois um bom tempo nós do survival fizemos uma foto com os clãs do mesmo, tentamos entrar em contato com vocês adms e não teve êxito sobre o assunto,pois se isso realmente acontecer...grande maioria do survival queria isso desde o inicio, isso irá ajudar bastante em questões do jogo em sí, pois estamos gratos pelo caso ter vindo a tona novamente, isso só mostra que vocês adms do NEW Z ,mostraram interesse sobre o assunto.Estamos aguardando e tomara que de certo!!!

Super Grata! ! 💃 👏

Equipe N R B agradece!

Edited by Mayh
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, miranda said:

that is not right

Need patience :)

I don't know if its clearly understandable... lol  All the Clans DO PLAY together.

Dont matter what you do now,  if nothing changes from now, if the groups are only for 3, people are connecting together AND playing together. +5 +10 RIGHT NOW. Period.

If you are confronted with a group of 5-7-10 players in some place they will kill you and the chance of team killing is very low. The fact of having tags or not is almost nothing in this case.

Its just annoying when the clans are CLASHING. When you have 10 of one side against 10 of another side for example. Team kills are annoying.

And NO we dont want to play OW we dont want a game thats just sniping. We love Survival, we love play with all kind of weapons, we love doesnt have universal inventary access and all Survival stuff remember the original ISS.

So. you can still deceiving yourself with "limits" but the truth is that limits will always be ignored by the Clans that will find a way to run off them.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, GRSLIME said:

Need patience :)

I don't know if its clearly understandable... lol  All the Clans DO PLAY together.

Dont matter what you do now,  if nothing changes from now, if the groups are only for 3, people are connecting together AND playing together. +5 +10 RIGHT NOW. Period.

If you are confronted with a group of 5-7-10 players in some place they will kill you and the chance of team killing is very low. The fact of having tags or not is almost nothing in this case.

that in ow

survival is not ow

survival should not be transformed into ow

Edited by miranda

1 minute ago, miranda said:

that in ow

survival is not ow

survival should not be transformed into ow

uz50dd2.png
ASa6dCx.jpg
Xx9zvzO.jpg

I'm genuinely afraid of starting to comment directly on this, as I'm afraid that I will say something that most certainly will get me banned from this forum... So I'm just gonna leave this pictures here to give you the "tip of the iceberg" on how you make me feel.