Sven

Survival: Vote on the clan system

Survival: Vote on the clan system  

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want clans enabled in the Survival game-mode?

219 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Arowsky said:

We all know that nobody is gonna play on the server with limits because there will be no people since big clans will play on a different server.

So theres no need for limits.

Clan should have a limit so its fair to all. And for those who have smaller clans.

Maybe a 5 limit so at least there is a chance for the lower rank and smaller clans.

I dont know why people are insisting in limits or taking off clan tags.

Theres lots of more differences between the Survival and the Open World mode more than stick the big clans together.

You have a group limit right now and the clans ARE playing together. Yes you have some miscommunication, some team kills but STILL the clans are playing together in +10 people many times and this is not changing does not matter what kind of thing you do. Theres lots of ways to dribbling out this limits.

Why are you wanting to mask this reality? This happens and still will happen over your limits. All you have against this is some annoying team kills nothing more.

Let the Clans free!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, S3xyDolphin said:

Clan should have a limit so its fair to all. And for those who have smaller clans.

Maybe a 5 limit so at least there is a chance for the lower rank and smaller clans.

Big clans are being playing together despite the fact if theyre grouped or not. This does not solve anything.

19 minutes ago, GRSLIME said:

I dont know why people are insisting in limits or taking off clan tags.

Theres lots of more differences between the Survival and the Open World mode more than stick the big clans together.

You have a group limit right now and the clans ARE playing together. Yes you have some miscommunication, some team kills but STILL the clans are playing together in +10 people many times and this is not changing does not matter what kind of thing you do. Theres lots of ways to dribbling out this limits.

Why are you wanting to mask this reality? This happens and still will happen over your limits. All you have against this is some annoying team kills nothing more.

Let the Clans free!

I have already tried to apply this logic 100 times to these people... It doesn't seem to sink in. Good luck my friend, maybe you will succeed where I didn't. - BUT! Taking off clan tags will render the whole conversation about clan sizes useless! And like you said, there's a big difference between survival and open world, and the way the clan system is already "unofficial played out" (like you said), it technically won't matter whether the clan tag is there or not, because the yellow group tag already does the exact same thing!

Edited by Kjer

they all have clan in open world, why do you want to have it in survival?

Edited by miranda

22 minutes ago, miranda said:

they all have clan in open world, why do you want to have it in survival?

If they apply a clan system in Survival in a way that doesn't affect your gameplay whether you're in a clan or not, then what does it matter "to you" if there's clan in survival or not?

Edited by Kjer

1 hour ago, Kjer said:

If they apply a clan system in Survival in a way that doesn't affect your gameplay whether you're in a clan or not, then what does it matter "to you" if there's clan in survival or not?

answer the question yourself (but on the contrary) you have clan  in ow...
In the previous posts I wrote  (answered) why I do not like the clan well

Edited by miranda

1 minute ago, miranda said:

answer the question yourself (but on the contrary)
In the previous posts I wrote  (answered) why I do not like the clan well

Then go back and see what I replied on that message, I'm not gonna repeat myself again. The "reason" you write to why you don't like the clan, doesn't matter if they simply avoid adding the "clan tag", then it won't interfere with the current group system on respective servers AT ALL! "AND" it won't give any advantage to people who are in a clan over people who's not. I can't see what's so hard to understand about that.

I do not speak for my profit
1. For the new players, this will be even more difficult
2. the original survival game loses its particularity, individuality, personality ...

why should there be 4 games here? we only leave 1

10 minutes ago, miranda said:

I do not speak for my profit
1. For the new players, this will be even more difficult
2. the original survival game loses its particularity, individuality, personality ...

why should there be 4 games here? we only leave 1

Please provide an explanation to your claim on "how" a clan system this way "without clan tags in-game" will make it even more difficult for new players, please explain that! - You're making no sense!

playing against a single player or a group with max 3 players is easier anda's fun, going against the clan with 5 and more players is more difficult and rarely is fun

Also you can do a lot of things with new scripts to improve the game and make it even more interesting, if it's the same all 4 games are equal, that's that  not interesting

if you want it anyway, then make it on a (1) server and try, where is problem?

Edited by miranda

12 minutes ago, miranda said:

playing against a single player or a group with max 3 players is easier anda's fun, going against the clan with 5 and more players is more difficult and rarely is fun

Also you can do a lot of things with new scripts to improve the game and make it even more interesting, if it's the same all 4 games are equal, that's that  not interesting

if you want it anyway, then make it on a (1) server and try, where is problem?

You seem to forget that clans already exist "unofficially" whether there's clan system in Survival or not, people will still play in 3+ or 5+ group no matter what rules server has.
AGAIN; If there's no "clan tags" in the new clan-system they add (purple tags above clan members names / yellow tag above group members = SAME THING) THEN WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?!... 
Conclusion: Everything that has to do with "clans" will have no affect "in-game", and will change "nothing" to the current state of the game! BUT! Will keep all the aspects of having a clan. The only "vissual" aspects of the clan system that we need, is appearance of the clan-name shortage when aiming at someone that appear in front of their names (different than the colored tags), and perhaps clan skins.

Edited by Kjer

- No limit restriction, we are more than 5. Yes I know, STARS is going to rush with 748936487 players at least but its ok, I hate that but they have been doing a great job on recruiting and training new people, they deserve it. 
- We just need a purple tag for identifying people in battle or looting.
- Game tag on the TAB list of online people. 

¡Long live to the Queen of the Forest!