Sven

Survival: Vote on the clan system

Survival: Vote on the clan system  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want clans enabled in the Survival game-mode?

225 posts in this topic

I think there should be a "scale" of group/members. Groups should be of 3 players, clans of 5 characters (Note the difference between players and charachters here). And only premium players should be able to create groups of 5 players and clans of 10 characters. Most important thing of my oppinion is the difference between player and character, we should be able to have two different characters in two different clans, not signing in a clan meaning all your characters go there. I own 3 characters and use each one in a different Map, have different friends on each map and clans should respect that line in my oppinion. For bigger clans or bigger groups, there´s Open World, here in survival everything should be much more difficult.

Limit restrictions are being a nuisance to those who are in bigger clans causing team kills and annoying at all.

There was a hope that Clan System could fix this.

At same time I comprehend that monster clans maybe can discourage loners and farmers.

My suggestion is to create some servers restricted where you have limits and other servers where the clans can clash freely.

37 minutes ago, GRSLIME said:

Limit restrictions are being a nuisance to those who are in bigger clans causing team kills and annoying at all.

There was a hope that Clan System could fix this.

At same time I comprehend that monster clans maybe can discourage loners and farmers.

My suggestion is to create some servers restricted where you have limits and other servers where the clans can clash freely.

We all know that nobody is gonna play on the server with limits because there will be no people since big clans will play on a different server.

Hey guys, I already said this, and I'm gonna say it again, because you guys OBVIOUSLY can't see the solution even though its right in front of your eyes, the solution to "everything you guys are currently arguing about!"... It's simple, REMOVE THE CLAN TAG! - BOOM! PROBLEM SOLVED!... Now "size of the clan" doesn't even matter anymore!... I mean, I just don't understand you guys logic sometimes, - if you guys don't want clans to be bigger than a 5-man team anyway, then what's the freakin' difference between that and a group?!?!... The only "semi-good" argument against this that I can think of, is the whole "uuh, I want clans so I don't need to make groups all the time ", - That's just lazy talk if you ask me! I'd gladly give up that feature if it means that the size of clans won't matter any longer, and everybody gets happy because every other feature of having a clan will still be there! 
Survival is different from Open World, the clan system need to be as well.

Edit:
- Let me clarify, when I say "remove clan tags", I mean that purple tags you see in OW only... Only thing that matters here, is the clan tag/short word that appears when you aim at enemies/friendlies.
- Make it a feature, so that when you're in a group with a clan mate, his/her tag will automatically appear as purple, (if you guys must lol).
- Make it free to create a clan, default is 5-man limit, pay GC to buy more clan slots. Yes, I mean it, unlike some people that just want everything to be free, I actually care about the company having enough resources to continuously develop my favorite game.

Edited by Kjer

no, disagre

no, because there are nord america survival servers, there you can create big group, but against which real player we will go playning?

the group of 3 players is normal, as in the eu survival servers

and survival is not jumping championship, as open world, survival is real play game

Edited by miranda

6 minutes ago, miranda said:

no, disagre

no, because there are nord america survival servers, there you can create big group, but against which real player we will go playning?

the group of 3 players is normal, as in the eu survival servers

and survival is not jumping championship, as open world, survival is real play game

But removing clan tags would eliminate that problem, but still keep the other features of having a clan. Please think of that, and base your vote on that scenario, because that's how we can have both, and everybody wins, and it's good for the game = It's good for you.

Kjer

sorry, i not unterstand what you mean with "clan tags"(im not English)

but group with 3 player is enough

or the player can play with big group in north america servers

Edited by miranda

5 minutes ago, miranda said:

Kjer

sorry, i not unterstand what you mean with "clan tags"(im not English)

but group with 3 player is enough

or the player can play server with big group in north america

We're not talking about "groups" here, we're talking about "clan system", and how it should work in addition to "groups", so that it doesn't become "OP" to be in a clan rather than be in a group.
Let me explain "clan tag" to you... You know these "yellow tag" next to players when they are in your group? - Those are "purple" in Open World game mode, which indicates "clan member"... So technically, adding "clan system" to Survival, will essentially be the same thing as group, but "better group"... BUT! If you choose NOT to add this "purple clan tag", then the size of the clan won't matter to anyone! = It will not change the current group system.

Please, if you don't understand, use google translate, or ask a friend to translate for you.

thank you

but I mean in the game survival the group or clan with 3 players are enough, you can do with other things (program, scripts) make the game survival interesting

Edited by miranda

30 minutes ago, miranda said:

thank you

but I mean in the game survival the group or clan with 3 players are enough, you can do with other things (program, scripts) make the game survival interesting

You still don't understand anything. It seems you don't even understand the subject of this thread.
Please, get a translator!

with the enabled clans the game survival loses its content and gets concrete (other) content, that's why I think that the group or clans with 3 players is enough

sorry, if translators not work eksactly

Edited by miranda

8 minutes ago, miranda said:

with the enabled clans the game survival loses its content and gets concrete (other) content, that's why I think that the group or clans with 3 players is enough

sorry, if translators not work eksactly

OMFG!.... READ!... IF THERE'S NO CLAN TAGS, I WON'T MATTER HOW BIG CLANS ARE!... SO WHY WOULD YOU CARE IF CLAN CAN BE BIGGER THAN 3 ?!

ok, sorry maybe i not understand, but for the survival game will be better in some places radiation were or to integrate other program scripts...

but do not make same open world(jumping championship)

Edited by miranda

12 minutes ago, miranda said:

ok, sorry maybe i not understand, but for the survival game will be better in some places radiation were or to integrate other program scripts...

Thank you for your idea, we are working on that actually.

Mainly this thread/poll is about adding a clan system to survival, right now you only have the group system where you can group to max 3 on the survival servers.

13 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

+1 and max 5 ppl. Survival should stay survival and not team deathmatch vs a single guy

But the amount of people in the clan won't matter if you simply remove the clan tag feature. If you don't want to play more than 5, then what's the difference between the clan system you're talking about and the current group system??

1 minute ago, Steve Ecke said:

Thank you for your idea, we are working on that actually.

MAinly this thread/poll is about adding a clan system to survival, right now you only have the group system where you can group to max 3 on the survival servers.

I guess you were meant to say "max 3 at some survival servers, and max 5 on others"

4 minutes ago, ChrisPKLL said:

i dont like the idea but when you should add it, then with a clanlimit on all Server.

Yeah ofcourse, clan and group limit will be the same then.

4 minutes ago, Kjer said:

I guess you were meant to say "max 3 at some survival servers, and max 5 on others"

Yeah you are right.