Sign in to follow this  
Ganex

Private server (Avoided)

5 posts in this topic

I don't understand the fact that you avoid this question? Why is the server capacity 100% 24/7?

Don't you have enough economy to get more servers? I paid over 100 dollars to get myself GC and a server. I have been waiting weeks now for server slots to be open but nothing happens. I just want an honest reply from a DEV why there are no servers to rent. I mean you dropped so many players the last months and u still cant hold servers for the players you got now? I'm not trying to be rude but if you want this game to run atleast provide servers for your players that gives you money.

• Thanks 1

The Game's economy is dying with its community. They lose players which means they lose profit, so they won't be able to afford any new servers I guess.

5 minutes ago, GENETICZZ said:

The Game's economy is dying with its community. They lose players which means they lose profit, so they won't be able to afford any new servers I guess.

But then atleast tell your players that... They are avoiding the question which is pissing me off, they could of told me that from the start when I made a post about the server before buying any GC I got the answer "Servers get available soon" THATS WEEKS AGO. Lol

• Thanks 1