Ganex

Private server (Avoided)

I don't understand the fact that you avoid this question? Why is the server capacity 100% 24/7?

Don't you have enough economy to get more servers? I paid over 100 dollars to get myself GC and a server. I have been waiting weeks now for server slots to be open but nothing happens. I just want an honest reply from a DEV why there are no servers to rent. I mean you dropped so many players the last months and u still cant hold servers for the players you got now? I'm not trying to be rude but if you want this game to run atleast provide servers for your players that gives you money.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GENETICZZ said:

The Game's economy is dying with its community. They lose players which means they lose profit, so they won't be able to afford any new servers I guess.

But then atleast tell your players that... They are avoiding the question which is pissing me off, they could of told me that from the start when I made a post about the server before buying any GC I got the answer "Servers get available soon" THATS WEEKS AGO. Lol

• Thanks 1

Hi,

First of all, very sorry for the late answer. Private servers are usually filled up at bigger events like double XP/GC. We put this limit to ensure that everyone who bought a slot can get one when the servers are full. It is hard for us to buy servers just to fill the demand during these events; we buy extra servers and they are normally full during this period but the extra servers then end up empty after the events. This means that we are paying a lot of money for servers that are not used. We are looking into a scalable solution together with our provider so we can scale up temporarily during events and this might be implemented in the future.

I have a friend who owns a hosting company.  Want me to give you his contact?  Maybe he can host some of your servers for you guys cheaper... He normally hosts peoples minecraft servers, but recently he moved to start hosting Unturned servers, I cant guarantee you anything, but if he can give a better price than what you are paying why not?  Let me know if you want his contact info.

Edited by 420BlastOff