SurZeus

For God Sake

Guys please finally add GD trading option for survival players. I don't understand why this is still not a thing after tones of scams and problems  related to it.

People are being scammed every day and they are getting mad/leaving because you dont support such a option. This makes totally 0 sense because you are allowing us trading with gd but you are not supporting it. It doesn't make and sense and logic and is only creating problems.

This is another reason why nobody plays survival. On open world you can farm and sell your gear for gd on lounge - then you can buy skins for this gd.  On survival you just cant without risking getting scammed. Also people who don't use discord won't have any idea that they can trade with gd. Jesus im realy counting on a reasonable response this time because i can't look any more on these poor scammed players.

I have asked them that + adding a trading server. 

They'll come up with some excuse, like "we don't want people to stash loot that way"... like they can't make it so only if you're in the safe zone you're able to join the trade server, simple as that. But hey, maybe once this game gets to 100 daily players you'll care.

Yeah now i feel its to late for anything. There was a time when survival has a lot of players who thought that DEVS will realsie the most important suggestions. They didn't and players left. Now it seems that nobody even care of whats left. Thats how i feel abouyt it.

19 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Guys please finally add GD trading option for survival players. I don't understand why this is still not a thing after tones of scams and problems  related to it.

People are being scammed every day and they are getting mad/leaving because you dont support such a option. This makes totally 0 sense because you are allowing us trading with gd but you are not supporting it. It doesn't make and sense and logic and is only creating problems.

This is another reason why nobody plays survival. On open world you can farm and sell your gear for gd on lounge - then you can buy skins for this gd.  On survival you just cant without risking getting scammed. Also people who don't use discord won't have any idea that they can trade with gd. Jesus im realy counting on a reasonable response this time because i can't look any more on these poor scammed players.

This game is going to be a new thai.
There are two modes, open world and survival, it is a mistake. The open world mode should be better structured.

They'll launch another useless game mode.

The game needed an economist to correct all loot errors and improve the interaction and importance of items in the game.

• Thanks 1