Sign in to follow this  
RIpper1403

So...I don't know what to call the title

* In the update you said that there were more zombies, but I didn’t notice it. Maybe someone had already killed them before me)))I think they should be added even more.I think I have a zombie disease xd

I like that zombies are now in the forest!And some of them are runners.So..I miss screamers.Maybe you guys can add them to military bases,hm?))

-Reduce the chance of spawning MTV's and IBA and M9 nvg helmets.

-I think you need to deal with armor.

Light body armor 15% protection.
Medium armor 15% protection
Custom West 15% protection
I think that these body armor need to be balanced.
Light-10%
Medium- 15%
Custom-13%

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

* In the update you said that there were more zombies, but I didn’t notice it. Maybe someone had already killed them before me)))I think they should be added even more.I think I have a zombie disease xd

I like that zombies are now in the forest!And some of them are runners.So..I miss screamers.Maybe you guys can add them to military bases,hm?))

Light-10%
Average 15%
Custom-13%

Great feedback! This is more what I'm looking for! Thank's a lot.

I'll see what adjustments I can do for upcoming patch / what other people say.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

18 hours ago, Sven said:

Great feedback! This is more what I'm looking for! Thank's a lot.

I'll see what adjustments I can do for upcoming patch / what other people say.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Sven

You also need to fix many loot points.For example, in many cities in the fire stations spawn rifles.On ambulances you can find guns(I saw it in Frosty Pines).You can find heavy weapons(RPK,PKM etc.) on different civilian vehicles.You have to fix it.

-On the farms you can find weapons(Uzi,P226,ammo for these guns,sometimes m4's or m16's).On farms must spawn krugers, colts, mosins, mossbergs, food, various melee weapons and crafting elements.

-Cities must have less military loot.The police stations should spawn M16, Jericho, B92, MTV's, medium body armor's, civilian night vision and various helmets.The rest of the military loot should spawn only at military bases or military points.

-I think that night vision should spawn less often.

-I think that heavy weapons(PKM's,M249,MG36 and RPK) should spawn less often too.

-It seems to me that you need to remove the melee weapon from the character's leg.It looks strange because the weapon is hanging in the air and it is not attached to anything.Remove or add it to the character's back.

-After turning off the night vision, many windows of buildings are light up as well as car windows.After some time disappears.

-I asked for a long time, but why do not you add more things from the open world. (Helmets, some other weapons, etc.)

Thanks for attention!

Edited by RIpper1403

On 12/22/2018 at 6:45 PM, RIpper1403 said:

You also need to fix many loot points.For example, in many cities in the fire stations spawn rifles.On ambulances you can find guns(I saw it in Frosty Pines).You can find heavy weapons(RPK,PKM etc.) on different civilian vehicles.You have to fix it.

-On the farms you can find weapons(Uzi,P226,ammo for these guns,sometimes m4's or m16's).On farms must spawn krugers, colts, mosins, mossbergs, food, various melee weapons and crafting elements.

-Cities must have less military loot.The police stations should spawn M16, Jericho, B92, MTV's, medium body armor's, civilian night vision and various helmets.The rest of the military loot should spawn only at military bases or military points.

-I think that heavy weapons(PKM's,M249,MG36 and RPK) should spawn less often too.

-It seems to me that you need to remove the melee weapon from the character's leg.It looks strange because the weapon is hanging in the air and it is not attached to anything.Remove or add it to the character's back.

-After turning off the night vision, many windows of buildings are light up as well as car windows.After some time disappears.

-I asked for a long time, but why do not you add more things from the open world. (Helmets, some other weapons, etc.)

Thanks for attention!

Spot on.

Regarding the NV bug with lit up windows. I didn't notice it was only an NV bug, I thought this was the case without NV but now that you said it, it may really be because of the NV. The problem is that some surfaces have a yellow-ish glow to them and I am also fairly sure that this is only the case with reflective surfaces, especially Truck gas tanks, K-Style helmets, Windows and such. Especially with wearable items this is kind of a problem as it increases player visibility through a bug

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2018 at 9:21 AM, nixd said:

Spot on.

Regarding the NV bug with lit up windows. I didn't notice it was only an NV bug, I thought this was the case without NV but now that you said it, it may really be because of the NV. The problem is that some surfaces have a yellow-ish glow to them and I am also fairly sure that this is only the case with reflective surfaces, especially Truck gas tanks, K-Style helmets, Windows and such. Especially with wearable items this is kind of a problem as it increases player visibility through a bug

Could you send me a screenshot regarding this? I'll see what I can do.

On 12/21/2018 at 11:00 PM, RIpper1403 said:

Light-10%
Medium- 15%
Custom-13%

Hey so based on this I can come up with:

- Let's add screamers to military area's! Good idea!

- Let's increase the zombies. We'll check where there is not a lot and increase where we think we can. Good point.

- Regarding the chances of MTV's and IBA and m9's; i have adjusted a few things ;)

- Regarding your armor / protection rates idea: 1. this is risky. 2. we will have to think this through much better. 3. Why would the Custom be 13% so less than a medium armor 15%? This part is not clear at all to me. Sorry.

Best Regards,

Sven

On 12/22/2018 at 6:45 PM, RIpper1403 said:

Thanks for attention!

Hey,

Also this I am going to answer as accurate as I can:

- Agree on the farms, we will check this for all survival maps. I think mostly as well that farms should not have much military gear. Maybe some rare spawns but not much at least.

For the rest of the loot I REALLY appreciate this you writing down, but is it possible you could re-phrase the reports and suggestions in the following format?

Item Name:
Screenshot (optional):
Suggestion:

This would help out so much..! Thanks for your time.

10 hours ago, Sven said:

I'm fairly busy in the next few days but I'll see what I can do

20 hours ago, Sven said:

Pre-Night Vision

gJ1WPP3.png

Post-Night Vision

kkSVM9e.png

This happens with all reflective surfaces, be it building windows, vehicle windows and mirrors, shiny armor and any reflective metallic surfaces of other assets.

The reflection glow disappears after a short while of having NV turned off.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1