Keymbo

A Global Trading System? (GTS)

Hey and wassup,

I came up with a Idea for an "Anti-Scam-Trading" and this would be looking like this:

We will have a Slotmachine where we can put in a Item (Like a SVD also we can put more than one at the time) and I can select that Item I want (Like 10 Stanag C-Mags) and than Players have the Chance of getting into the GTS Slotmachine and search for an Item so he can easily get that Item he wants, without scamming, and maybe u are able to do some Profit with that!#

If that Trade happend u dont have to be online so the Item will be instantly in ur Global inventory so you do not have to worry.

Twitch Streamer will have an awesome System for giveaways, like a GC Airdrop for one Stanag 30.

And These slotmachines could stay in all Safezones (Survival/OW) or not even in a sever maybe outside of the Maps, maybe in the Main menu!

This would make Trading way easier and better for most of the People!

Edited by Keymbo

13 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

Hey and wassup,

I came up with a Idea for an "Anti-Scam-Trading" and this would be looking like this:

We will have a Slotmachine where we can put in a Item (Like a SVD also we can put more than one at the time) and I can select that Item I want (Like 10 Stanag C-Mags) and than Players have the Chance of getting into the GTS Slotmachine and search for an Item so he can easily get that Item he wants, without scamming, and maybe u are able to do some Profit with that!#

If that Trade happend u dont have to be online so the Item will be instantly in ur Global inventory so you do not have to worry.

Twitch Streamer will have an awesome System for giveaways, like a GC Airdrop for one Stanag 30.

And These slotmachines could stay in all Safezones (Survival/OW) or not even in a sever maybe outside of the Maps, maybe in the Main menu!

This would make Trading way easier and better for most of the People!

Back in the days, there was such a system outside of the game on their website. You could make a listening of your stuff which you are selling with a price. They removed it and said, "we will rework it". It never came back

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Skillerfreak said:

Back in the days, there was such a system outside of the game on their website. You could make a listening of your stuff which you are selling with a price. They removed it and said, "we will rework it". It never came back

Yeah was mostly removed due security reasons etc. We still have the intention to rework it one day (with that I mean that we'd still like to do this). I just don't know when :(

I like the idea of reworking this inside the actual game, preferable in the main menu, where players can then sell and buy stuff for GC, GD etc. We could always add "machines" inside the game where you would access this same menu.

Love the idea. Hope this gives you better insight ;)

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Sven said:

You could eliminate the formal game market and leave only items from that market to sell.
As a player who can trade with everyone at the same time with a gigantic backpack.

14 hours ago, Sven said:

Yeah was mostly removed due security reasons etc. We still have the intention to rework it one day (with that I mean that we'd still like to do this). I just don't know when :(

I like the idea of reworking this inside the actual game, preferable in the main menu, where players can then sell and buy stuff for GC, GD etc. We could always add "machines" inside the game where you would access this same menu.

Love the idea. Hope this gives you better insight ;)

Best Regards,

Sven

Sure it does thank you! I never knew there were an outside Market even tho im a very old Player here :o