Jump to content
Sven

Christmas 2018

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

My apologies Sven. A little too much holiday beverage on my part. Sorry. Thanks for looking into this.

Don't worry! That's a good sign hehe ;)

Have a nice weekend!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Effin Xmas.

Here's something YOU NEED to fix in 2019.

ALL THESE EFFIN CRASHES that's been happening since the dawn of this game. Your focus on these BS weekend and holiday updates are useless if no one's playing the game.

Making changes that you previously changed before the previous change that was a change from the prior change to the same damn item is effin schizoid.

GRRRRR!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🎅 Merry Christmas Everyone! Today we are continuing with our Christmas events and that means that DOUBLE GD has now started as well! Enjoy!

🤩 We have also extended our Premium December Calendar till the 31st! This means even more rewards! For more information about that visit: https://playnewz.com/calendar/

👊 Interested? Check out further events and details at: http://playnewz.com/event/

🕚 Double GD has started already and will end at: Friday, December 28, 2018 at 12:00 (CET) Note that also the still-on-going Double XP event ends then as well!

hf5bcyO.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, firegod8405 said:

Will there be a GC sale during christmas/new years?

Kappa

10 hours ago, delimanic7203 said:

Merry Effin Xmas.

Here's something YOU NEED to fix in 2019.

ALL THESE EFFIN CRASHES that's been happening since the dawn of this game. Your focus on these BS weekend and holiday updates are useless if no one's playing the game.

Making changes that you previously changed before the previous change that was a change from the prior change to the same damn item is effin schizoid.

GRRRRR!

Thanks for the Christmas wishes.

I understand that you think that an update / event / announcement like this has a lot to do with the fact that we could be fixing crashes but just to name a few examples why crashes and fixing them HAS NOTHING to do with these events and updates we pull out;

In our team everyone does their part. For example: if you run a company and you have a graphic designer and a coder, the coder has a load of work to do, important, you can't just tell the graphic designer to start coding. It simply doesn't work like that (unfortunately). It's basically the same for us. Everyone has their own expertise and the people who push out these events and organize them HAVE NOTHING to do with the people who are responsible for fixing crashes. Should we tell the people who do the events to just do NOTHING until the people who code have fixed ALL crashes? No. Of course not. Everyone keeps going on with their tasks. If we don't, then we FOR SURE have no game left yes. Just to name ONE example of the situation.

BTW, if you're crashing so much it would help to for example report that to us through forums or support tickets. Supposingly you know everything so much better, I suppose you have already made support tickets regarding your oh so many crashes, so could you please send me the ticket ID's of those? This way I can look into your case particularly and see if we can improve something here.

I like your use of CAPS btw; hope you don't mind I did the same 😛

 

Best Regards,

Sven

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank You All So Very Much for what You do and for Being Here for Us :D Yay!! Christmas events!!! my favorite event of the entire year! Thank You for gifting us with so many wonderful opportunities in the game to receive special Christmas loot n.n to enjoy alone, with friends and others :D It's an absolute wonderland of FUN Christmas holiday enjoyment :D Thank You for All the Respect, Heart, Hard Work, Efforts, and Time you put into providing us a better gaming experience filled with FUN.  Merry Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Holidays Seasons Greetings to You and Yours Thank You! ♥💚❤️🎄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, M1N1T said:

Thank You All So Very Much for what You do and for Being Here for Us :D Yay!! Christmas events!!! my favorite event of the entire year! Thank You for gifting us with so many wonderful opportunities in the game to receive special Christmas loot n.n to enjoy alone, with friends and others :D It's an absolute wonderland of FUN Christmas holiday enjoyment :D Thank You for All the Respect, Heart, Hard Work, Efforts, and Time you put into providing us a better gaming experience filled with FUN.  Merry Christmas Happy Christmas Happy Holidays Seasons Greetings to You and Yours Thank You! ♥💚❤️🎄

Big love <3 Hope you and everyone are having wonderful days! Sven

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!

Just a note but everyone that has logged in from December 24, 12.00 PM (CET) till now, has been rewarded with a free Christmas 2018 skinbox!

Enjoy!

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yayy!!! Thank You so very much!!! for this xD I've enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to an Amazing New Year! with New Z and friends :D Take care everyone and Thank You again to You wonderful Devs and Staff :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, M1N1T said:

Yayy!!! Thank You so very much!!! for this xD I've enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to an Amazing New Year! with New Z and friends :D Take care everyone and Thank You again to You wonderful Devs and Staff :D 

 

Take care my friend! <3

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UPDATE!

Free premium week has now started! This means every account will have a free premium subscription active for the entire week.

This events end January 7, 2019 at 12:00 PM (CET)

Enjoy!

6qyEYgU.jpg

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Sven, or whoever wants to reply lol It says that server rentals are disabled for all regions for the moment...(Probably a dumb question, but>>) Is this just me or is everyone having this issue? I can't find any super Z's and when I finally do, someone comes out of nowhere and either finishes him off with a couple bullets and gets the loot, or just ever so knowingly takes my loot after I kill him lol I am not upset or anything, that's the game, but I would however just rather have a nice secluded only me stress free server...Not to mention there is no private PVE servers for my region (lobby of 10) so I have to join a server where speaking is basically pointless...BTW, Figured I should also say that I am, and have been obsessed with this game since I started playing it a couple years ago...So, Umm, Yeah...I guess that is all, Thank you! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fadedempress said:

Hey @Sven, or whoever wants to reply lol It says that server rentals are disabled for all regions for the moment...(Probably a dumb question, but>>) Is this just me or is everyone having this issue? I can't find any super Z's and when I finally do, someone comes out of nowhere and either finishes him off with a couple bullets and gets the loot, or just ever so knowingly takes my loot after I kill him lol I am not upset or anything, that's the game, but I would however just rather have a nice secluded only me stress free server...Not to mention there is no private PVE servers for my region (lobby of 10) so I have to join a server where speaking is basically pointless...BTW, Figured I should also say that I am, and have been obsessed with this game since I started playing it a couple years ago...So, Umm, Yeah...I guess that is all, Thank you! 😁

I have done posts about this but they always ignore the question. There's no point paying for GC if they can't provide us with servers for everyone, even though they dropped players like hell. I also hope they can put up a few more servers. Fun part is. some people have like 5 private servers on their own. they should limit it to 1/2..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for replying! That is kinda silly...I agree, if that is the issue then hell yeah there should be a limit, if not on any normal day than at least during events...

Quote

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 7:09 PM, fadedempress said:

Thanks for replying! That is kinda silly...I agree, if that is the issue then hell yeah there should be a limit, if not on any normal day than at least during events...

Completely agree as well, and no, it's not just you. Even if we limit to 1-2 servers per account players are just going to make new accounts.

We have been brainstorming about solutions for this for a while now, I'm going to bring this up in upcoming meeting once again to see if we can work out a proper solution once and for all.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sven Wow, honestly didn't think you would reply! Thank you so much! After I wrote you the first time I noticed that you addressed the question that I had asked on twitter! Thank you to all of you who spend countless hours every day not only making the game amazing, but for answering questions and listening to the people who enjoy the game as much as me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 10:32 PM, fadedempress said:

@Sven Wow, honestly didn't think you would reply! Thank you so much! After I wrote you the first time I noticed that you addressed the question that I had asked on twitter! Thank you to all of you who spend countless hours every day not only making the game amazing, but for answering questions and listening to the people who enjoy the game as much as me!

No worries. I'd personally like to get this situation resolved as fast and good as possible, just as much as you guys! There is a lot more going on than "just rent more servers" / "get more space". It's not that easy like that actually. Either way just know we are onto this and it's a very actively discussed topic in the staff team.

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone,

 

Just a formal notice to let you all know that the Christmas 2018 events are now over.

Chupa is going to do the rewards for the Seasonal Leaderboards very soon.

 

We hope you all like the events and we'd like to ask all of you to please leave further feedback if you have some!

 

Best Regards,

 

Sven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 10:32 PM, fadedempress said:

@Sven Wow, honestly didn't think you would reply! Thank you so much! After I wrote you the first time I noticed that you addressed the question that I had asked on twitter! Thank you to all of you who spend countless hours every day not only making the game amazing, but for answering questions and listening to the people who enjoy the game as much as me!

More private server slots in every region are available again. EU and HK have quite some space but US is almost full. Be quick! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...