Sven

Christmas 2018

53 posts in this topic

Keep in mind that the events are starting TOMORROW, as this is a pre announcement.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

30 minutes ago, Lauchboy said:

Will the winter map also come back? :)

Which one? :)

You mean Colorado etc. in winter theme with snow etc. ?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Lauchboy said:

Yup the snow themed Colorado map

Unfortunately not. Last year we weren't that happy with the overall look as, changing just the terrain wouldn't look that "realistic". If we were to make the whole map snow themed we'd have to also changes trees, rocks, buildings and more stuff to get it to some kind of level. Something we simply did not had the time frame for for this winter.

We didn't want to release the exact same as last year either + there has been quite some complaints last year about it. So,

Unfortunately no.

• Confused 1
  • Thinking 1

17 hours ago, Stinefelt said:

The best event of the YEAR thank you for all of our hard work!

Thanks! Hold on a sec, going to announce that the event has officially started now..

ADDED:

- Survival Only Super Zombie Hunt
Active from Friday December 21, 12:00 PM (CET) till Monday January 7, 12:00 PM (CET)

Only in the Survival game-mode, super zombies have a chance of dropping a Christmas 2018 skinbox.

3 hours ago, Sven said:

ADDED:

- Survival Only Super Zombie Hunt
Active from Friday December 21, 12:00 PM (CET) till Monday January 7, 12:00 PM (CET)

Only in the Survival game-mode, super zombies have a chance of dropping a Christmas 2018 skinbox.

http://C3mUzn4.png

Seems like you forgot about us after all... It's okay, we're used to be forgotten all the time in the Survival community. - What a nice "special" Survival event you made for us, we're all "super hyped" about this!... Thank you so NOT much for this!... Of everything you could add as Survival-only event, you choose to make it about skins. You should know by now that most survival players doesn't care about skins... at all.

WMu894j.png

Edited by Kjer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kjer said:

http://C3mUzn4.png

Seems like you forgot about us after all... It's okay, we're used to be forgotten all the time in the Survival community. - What a nice "special" Survival event you made for us, we're all "super hyped" about this!... Thank you so NOT much for this!... Of everything you could add as Survival-only event, you choose to make it about skins. You should know by now that most survival players doesn't care about skins... at all.

WMu894j.png

Well, at least it's something. YOU don't like the skinbox but OTHERS might do. At least it's something that I did based on the fact that I simply completely forgot this. Don't know how else to put this. I can excuse myself and to be really fair this Christmas Update was a rushed deadline, but I am not going to throw more out here. I'd like to keep my personal life private.

Either way. Sorry. Really.

Next to that, yeah I know it sounds fucked up of me saying this but I would ask you and the rest for a final chance; I will personally make sure that upcoming patch (2.28) is going to have a lot of Survival focused content. I know you might think that this is just another bullshit promise but let me make it right. ;)

4 hours ago, Bozolino163 said:

Please make a support ticket at https://playnewz.com/support.php/

4 hours ago, Fair game said:

Are the Christmas Trees spawning the proper amount of loot?

Yes, but keep in mind loot is chance based and there is a chance some sometimes give less than others.

Can you let me know further feedback? :)

1 hour ago, Project Dnewolf said:

awesome event!! thanks for this and Merry Christmas all :)

<3 Merry Christmas!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

Hey Seven have you talked to Steve yet about there being no Christmas Trees at the airport on Colorado V1 (at lease this is occuring on our private server)?  Also, the super zombies are still dropping winter boxes instead of Christmas boxes. Not sure if that was planned or not? Thanks and Merry Christmas!

55 minutes ago, Vintorez said:

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! <3

You too bro! Where have you been? :(

43 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

Hey Seven have you talked to Steve yet about there being no Christmas Trees at the airport on Colorado V1 (at lease this is occuring on our private server)?  Also, the super zombies are still dropping winter boxes instead of Christmas boxes. Not sure if that was planned or not? Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Hey!

I talked to him I think he knows actually. Unfortunately there wouldn't be any way for us to "patch this in live". If a situation occurs where we are forced to do a restart / patch i'll bring it up and try to push this in.

P.S. My name is "Sven" btw ;)

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1