SurZeus

The Big Merge and Facts

39 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

The line I marked as bold just proves your theory's flaw: If that were the case, there would be MUCH MUCH more returning players to Survival than there currently is. 

Payers are not coming back because:

1.There are no players

2.Survival has a lack of development and many promises weren't kept

3.Some ppl never even tried Survival because they don't want to start from 0 - thats why i suggested merge,gi/skill tree transfer.

4.People don't like 5 minute revive time which imho should realy be reduced to 2 min Premium and 5 min non premium.

5.If they see that Survival mode is DEAD they wont even bother to give it a try. And those who tried loved it and left because of the reason nr 1&2.

5 hours ago, SurZeus said:

1.They stil will be able to go full gear - and the reason why they are going full gear in the first place all the time is not realy because they WANT TO but because they CAN. And why is that so? Because everything on open world is so common that you always will go full gear - so why not youse it?. Whats the point of running bambie when you have 10k heavy armors in your GI? This is the matter of adapting to the environment.

On "Legacy Mode" you still will be able to run full gear as much as you want to unless you have gear. Same goes with Open World - no looting,no gear. The difference is that AR'S would become usable again. People who want to snipe still will be able to do it. As long as they have gear. Its goes both ways for both modes.

Well put

5 hours ago, SurZeus said:

1.There are no players

3.Some ppl never even tried Survival because they don't want to start from 0 - thats why i suggested merge,gi/skill tree transfer.

4.People don't like 5 minute revive time which imho should realy be reduced to 2 min Premium and 5 min non premium.

5.If they see that Survival mode is DEAD they wont even bother to give it a try. And those who tried loved it and left because of the reason nr 1&2.

5. Is the core of the problem in this list. I know quite a few dudes who left because there's just nothing going on on the servers and they won't come back unless there a more players. Players in OW would be enough, but anything but snipers is utterly useless. Nothing is rare in any way, you play for an hour and have enough gear to spawn fully geared for at least 10 times. Whats the point of playing if loot is completely irrelevant? There is no point in doing any PvE anyways, but even PvP doesn't give you anything. Its literally deathmatch, losing gear is not an issue as getting it is not an issue either. There is no value to PvPing other than PvPing just for the sake of PvPing. No risk in PvP involved, made everything very boring for heaps of players, while most players I knew left. Survival is dead and survival mode loot makes it seem like OW compared to WarZ/ISS and OW is somewhat populated but its just deathmatch and nothing else.

Edited by nixd
  • Thanks 3

I have a MAJOR question here. IF you were to get what you were purposing on open world, what does that do to \ for us players who DO NOT do the PVP thing and have ZERO interest in it on this game. ( I do PVP on other games I play, but I have NO INTEREST in PVP on here.  Its nice to have  this this game with that option of doing both and being able to chose) Would our GI's be left untouched?  I say "our" BC I know of several of us that post on here who are very vocal about what happens that effects or could effect our PVE play! Something like what youre describing here done to us would cause many of the PVE only players to abandon the game. Personally I think you are setting up for a re-run of the past when they did a server wipe and lots of people got pissed and left. ( I know a couple who did from another game I play). 

21 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

FORCING A CHANGE like this to all players always had horrible effects for us (Sniper Wipe, GI Wipe, Rep Wipe). 

Yes, we already had experiences with deleted DX, snipers and everything else that made the game lose players.

But the game's internal economy does no more exist. Small changes making the loot rare on some specific items would automatically put the players' interest in the game, not only by PVP, but by IG. Eliminating some items from the market would be interesting as well and keep them only in drop.

See the sniper silencer. "Rare" item, if you kill someone using, you will got to the loot to get this item and ignore Kstyle, Heavy, BP, and others. Maybe catch DX and riot. 

The level of items available at the moment is ridiculous. You can literally throw all the guns off and keep only the snipers. 99% of the game items are useless and the other 1% are all the same.

cars before were rare and well-traded items. Today they are not worth anything.

Drugs are only used DX and medkit. Bandage, pain killer and antibiotic are useless. There is no difference in cooling time.

and snipers rifle are the same at all. Headshot kill, body no makes diference, the target will use DX and are OK. 

We don't have a "AWP one hit" or goldem bullet to make THE DIFFERENCE anymore.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

I have a MAJOR question here. IF you were to get what you were purposing on open world, what does that do to \ for us players who DO NOT do the PVP thing and have ZERO interest in it on this game. ( I do PVP on other games I play, but I have NO INTEREST in PVP on here.  Its nice to have  this this game with that option of doing both and being able to chose) Would our GI's be left untouched?  I say "our" BC I know of several of us that post on here who are very vocal about what happens that effects or could effect our PVE play! Something like what youre describing here done to us would cause many of the PVE only players to abandon the game. Personally I think you are setting up for a re-run of the past when they did a server wipe and lots of people got pissed and left. ( I know a couple who did from another game I play). 

Just for the record, are you asking as a PvE focused survival player or OW player?

7 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

As I said above.

100 x items with 1 rarity = 1x item with 100 rarity

For example If you now have 100x imitars worth 5k ea (500k in total) then value of these items on legacy won't change because you will have 10x imitars worth 50k ea.

So as you see your GI won't lose its value.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:03 PM, SurZeus said:

1.They stil will be able to go full gear - and the reason why they are going full gear in the first place all the time is not realy because they WANT TO but because they CAN. And why is that so? Because everything on open world is so common that you always will go full gear - so why not youse it?. Whats the point of running bambie when you have 10k heavy armors in your GI? This is the matter of adapting to the environment.

On "Legacy Mode" you still will be able to run full gear as much as you want to unless you have gear. Same goes with Open World - no looting,no gear. The difference is that AR'S would become usable again. People who want to snipe still will be able to do it. As long as they have gear. Its goes both ways for both modes.

That's not something you need to explain to us. You need to explain that to THEM. And if they are not behind the idea, they will quit, as they won't want to just restart growing in the game on their own again. 

As I said, I understand your point and if it were me as a player, I'd agree with this. BUT we have to take into account ALL the players and how they'd feel about it. 

If they were so okay with your suggestion, they'd be already moving to Survival, which they aren't. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/19/2018 at 5:13 PM, SurZeus said:

1.There are no players

Read it please.

40 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

That's not something you need to explain to us. You need to explain that to THEM. And if they are not behind the idea, they will quit, as they won't want to just restart growing in the game on their own again. 

As I said, I understand your point and if it were me as a player, I'd agree with this. BUT we have to take into account ALL the players and how they'd feel about it. 

If they were so okay with your suggestion, they'd be already moving to Survival, which they aren't. 

You didn't get his point. A move from OW to survival nowadays means a move to an underpopulated game mode without having any stats OR inventory transfer whatsoever. Those problems would not come up in a merger like he suggested though

• Thanks 1

Exactly. I kinda feel like some people are reading only parts of my thread that they want to without even  trying to understand it first.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

"...to THEM..."

thailand players, right?

1 hour ago, ElChupacabra said:

The problem with survival mode is start again. 

You have to understand that, the game has an internal economy with serious inflation problems. And certain toxic groups make it easier to play with "sugestions" in the game. Th, cof cof.

SZ drop, zumbie drop, no sense itens in civil areas.

should be:
Meds drops in drugs store, ambulance...
Rifles and snipers drops in military bases or barricades (hanvee, tanks, sand bags points).... 
Riot and melle itens in "resistence" points in the map.

The loot in game no have more sense. A snipers drops in all map. SZ drop 2 snipers in one time. And SZ get 2500Xp, but no money. Why I will kill SZ if I have snipers and full characters?
Contract useless box?
yea...¬¬

When was the last time an idea with was a chalenge proposed and applied in the game? Alien SZ?

We have clan area in map. Why? The clan get GD for conquest the area, special sniper, best respaw, rank or is useless?

We have a loot of resources in game. Why no use that?

Edited by JKS
  • Thanks 1

Exactly we have a lot of resources but they are not even managed properly. Devs are adding new stuff to the game and then a lot of this stuff never gets updated/expanded.

I realy want to how this "Competitive Mode" will bring more players. Im very curious about how will the server list/player base look after this update.

• Thanks 1

HUGE ++ 

IM DONE WITH THAI AND SNIPER PVP ONLY its boring repetitive and just dying we lost so much players it wouldn't really care, this will just hopefully fix ur problems @chupacabra instead of Wasting Time pleasing children.

• Thanks 2