Katryna247

I am NOT a SIR!

54 posts in this topic

Just now, Lauchboy said:

This game is full of hatespeech, racism, mocking, insults, taunting etc. and that is what you usually get from online games especially with public text and voicechat.

It is miraculous how the little word "sir" can trigger somebody so hardbut maybe thats just modern zeitgeist or something. 

2080938580f0d6fb84f0cd9ac94417eefe325ee1

If this Woman (She is 50) would Play CsGo and if she would get german/russian/turkish/british enemies, she would quit within sec's after the match started. xD (I'm from Germany myself and can prove it that These People like in Germany/russia/Turky/England are pretty toxic in csgo and I have over 4.000 hours so I have to know :D

On 12/18/2018 at 9:08 AM, ElChupacabra said:

That is an annoying habit that is caused by what you said yourself... Male players with female characters and female names. 

Though there is a huge part of the gaming community that are female, people still think it's a great majority of men. 

I have made this mistake before and nowadays I restrain myself from using any words that would indicate gender.

Unfortunately people will always assume you're a guy unless told otherwise. Even in some cases (I've seen this on a girl's stream) you may type you're not a guy, but instead of saying "Okay, sorry about that!" they'll just QUESTION and DOUBT you. 

THANK YOU ELCHUPACABRA! You have been the ONLY one who has commented anything even remotely adult in regards to my post, next to my wife.

Edited by Katryna247

1 hour ago, Keymbo said:

If this Woman (She is 50) would Play CsGo and if she would get german/russian/turkish/british enemies, she would quit within sec's after the match started. xD (I'm from Germany myself and can prove it that These People like in Germany/russia/Turky/England are pretty toxic in csgo and I have over 4.000 hours so I have to know :D

I happen to play CsGo and have MANY Russian friends....your comment is invalid!

2 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Which post? Quote it!

Well it was an well placed Post right under the Post of ur Wife, sry for that, yes she was saying wife.

My BaD sorry :^)

4 hours ago, Keymbo said:

I was assuming that u were straight because normally A Male marries a Woman but I do not care if a Male marries a Male or if a Female marries a Female. It is just a FACT that 97% of all Married couples are straight.

I might be just 18 years old but I am an REAL Person, just because I kinda find it funny how you are reacting to being called "Sir", does not mean that I am disrespectful. Why dont u tell the other Trader that you are a Female? Girl.. They dont know ok? Male Players Name themself "Ashley" and have an Female Skin. It's like an Rollplay. I dont have a Female Char but I had 2 on Infestation Survivor Stories and I named them Female, but it s a Char ingame so if I would stood in real life right infront of you, I would easily know that u are a Female or Male (Even if you would Dress up like a dude) but yooo, ingame? cmon.. Crying about those things are really sad and it Shows me, that you hate Men in generall (In my Oppinoin) But what if a Girl Gamer called u Sir and she did not know that, cuz u did not tell her that u are Female, so do you not know if there was any other Girl, calling u "Sir", "dude", "bro". If you want to be accepted as a Girl then get a CLAN TAG with the Tag [GIRL] So People would know. Or find atleast a Solution (maybe a Pink Name for being Female) but no all you do is crying (for an adult pretty cringy) and pointing for the whole community out that you are a triggered Feminist.. You are such a meme for those People here..

I'm from Germany, and Jewish, People calling me: "yo, lil ASH" and I dont even give a fuck, just ignore that sh*t. We Germans have actually a bad Rep, for being Toxic and I know that but not everyone is like that. It is the same everyone is assuming that we Germans are toxic and nazis. But I do just ignore that it's the Internet.. It's a different world..

And you are all grown up. Act like it and dont cry and complain about it in the Forum. Just create a Post and ask if Girls could get a Pink Name so that the other Trader will know that u are a Girl. Maybe we can do that and you can apply that Girly Name colour on the Forum and all you have to do is sending in a Pic of ur ID. This aint a bad Idea right?

And for me Male and Females have the same rights.

I have a female character, so obviously she is a female, then WHY call her Sir when you can clearly see she is female? Thats my whole point. I don't care if a male plays a female character, or a female plays a male character. IF the character is dressed female then they should not be addressed as Sir even if a male is playing the character. Since when do you look at someone's character and see a female character and decide that it must be a male playing so it is OK to call them Sir.  I don't go around calling male characters Mam or Miss just because I know other females game. 

I have told traders that I am not a Sir more times than I can count. They just don't get it, thus my rant about it. 

I do NOT hate men! Where did you come up with that idea? A woman simply asking for a little respect and I get accused of being a man hater and a triggered Feminist. Just shows me how delusional you really are.

11 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

No ist not invalid, I have in 2 accounts a total gametime of 5000 (4000+ on my real account) and I went from Silver 1 up to global and I know exactly which community is the most toxic one, you are just a triggered Feminist who is angry at Men in General, cmon dear Lady, this isnt the Place for you.. You are such Toxic and a Feminist. There are Cringe complication out there on YouTube with just People like you.. You are a living meme but you might not even know what that is..

You really need to STOP with your theory that I am angry at men and that I am a triggered Feminist. You are free to think what you like, but this is becoming harassment with your accusations. 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

You really need to STOP with your theory that I am angry at men and that I am a triggered Feminist. You are free to think what you like, but this is becoming harassment with your accusations. 

U just showed me that u are triggered chill like haha getting a stroke at ur age is quit common my mothrr got one and she is 10 years younger.. calm down sir

6 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

, you are just a triggered Feminist who is angry at Men in General, cmon dear Lady, this isnt the Place for you.

I must interject here that I find this comment probably the funniest of all considering both of our best friends are guys. But then if you actually knew more about our offline lives you would find both of us came from male dominated careers and you cant "hate men" and work those kind of jobs. Example, I was the first female firefighter in my station. You cant " hate men" and go drag hose ( firefighter term for dragging the firehose off the truck and then re rolling it till your back at the station so you can drag it out and dry it before someone adds a suggestive connotation here) with them everyday. You have to have each others back... watch out for each other. you work to closely not to be like family! And yet... here you are.... reducing strangers to your vision of what a someone " might" be because you stereotyped.  WOW. That is sad. I could go on the offensive here, but I wont stoop that. You are making ASSumptions about people you know nothing about... except that SHE doesnt like being called SIR. 

• Love 1

On 12/18/2018 at 9:50 PM, Katryna247 said:

I am offended because I am NOT a Sir!!!!!! I am rather certain you would be offended if people called you the opposite gender description every time you talked with them! 

I wouldn't be offended about it at all if it was meme like "Sir" is nowadays. Like others said, it's how usually ppl form asia are trying to sound nicer and it turned in to meme.

20 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

THANK YOU ELCHUPACABRA! You have been the ONLY one who has commented anything even remotely adult in regards to my post, next to my wife.

I think there is multiple posts that have completely "adulty" points. Getting offended by such little thing as being called "Sir" isn't adult behaviour at all. For example what has been not adult in my posts? Sure we have different opinions about this one, but it still doesn't mean that my posts, couldn't be adult. (Having different ideas about something is not making it invalid)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juigeh said:

I think there is multiple posts that have completely "adulty" points. Getting offended by such little thing as being called "Sir" isn't adult behaviour at all. For example what has been not adult in my posts? Sure we have different opinions about this one, but it still doesn't mean that my posts, couldn't be adult. (Having different ideas about something is not making it invalid)

She is 50 and crying like a baby like cmon 

48 minutes ago, Lauchboy said:

Solution to the matter can be read in the upcoming patch notes:

Plz no ban me dis just fun kek <3

Edit: I could continue further with this xD

Omg hahahhahahahaha shiiiiiit this is sooo relateable woman want this! 100% xD

23 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

IF the character is dressed female then they should not be addressed as Sir even if a male is playing the character.

I'd imagine you are addressing the player and not the character itself? I mean the character is not the one you are talking to, it's the player behind it. Anyways I don't see a problem when people assume you to be male since probably way over 95% of the player base is male. There is no harm being wrong and you can always correct them. If they keep calling you sir it might be just from the lack of English skills, which seems to be pretty common in this game. If they seem to know English well and keep calling you sir I kinda understand not being cooperative with them.

Also shouldn't you address them with a gender neutral word first because who are you to decide that everyone should be male or female?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gotem said:

I'd imagine you are addressing the player and not the character itself? I mean the character is not the one you are talking to, it's the player behind it. Anyways I don't see a problem when people assume you to be male since probably way over 95% of the player base is male. There is no harm being wrong and you can always correct them. If they keep calling you sir it might be just from the lack of English skills, which seems to be pretty common in this game. If they seem to know English well and keep calling you sir I kinda understand not being cooperative with them.

Also shouldn't you address them with a gender neutral word first because who are you to decide that everyone should be male or female?

DiD yOu JuSt AsSuMe iT's gEnDeR?

On 12/19/2018 at 4:12 PM, Katryna247 said:

Just goes to show you I have a point! Once again an ******* calling a female Sir. 

relax sir or are feminists breaking in my room soon?

• Haha 1

Why are you instigating and trying to pick a fight by calling me sir when clearly I have asked not to be called this? May I remind you of the game rules, particularly this one :  Harassing: Going after specific player for no reason just to aggravate them, offending them with personal things, talking shit about their families with the intention of clearly offending.      I do believe that calling me sir when I have asked not to be called this and calling me a feminist just because you feel like it to aggravate me falls under this rule.

7 hours ago, Keymbo said:

So I am 50, so what? What does age have to do with anything? I am not crying like a baby, I am simply a woman asking for a little respect, and the last time I checked there is NOTHING wrong with that! 

8 hours ago, Keymbo said:

Trying to bully someone  is NOT adult behavior. Its childish high school  antics. Telling people not to call you something you aren't isn't "crying". Everyone deserves respect, notice there has been NO NAME CALLING of ANYONE from our end. SO ... who is acting like what here?

7 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

Solution to the matter can be read in the upcoming patch notes:

Plz no ban me dis just fun kek <3

Edit: I could continue further with this xD

Two words for you Launchboy about your made up Fredaikis patch....sexual harassment. Clearly you have issues with the LGBTQ community as the wording in your post states. I have news for you...Game rules: 

Hate speech will be taken serious (racism/xenophobia/homophobia/etc...) and will most likely cause a ban.
Keep in mind that TRASHTALKING is part of the game. Trash talking and harassment are two completely different things.

- Harassing: Going after specific player for no reason just to aggravate them, offending them with personal things, talking shit about their families with the intention of clearly offending.      

• Love 1

a) I dont have an issue with anybody or anything the does not affect me . I just don`t care about other people in general and I don`t have the hybris to decide about what others can or can not do. I feel like political correctness has gone to far nowadays and in fact is opressing free speech, but that is not a topic for this forum

b) You either can`t or don`t want to see the irony in my post. I even stated that is was a joke but i guess people see what they want to see

To your topic:

c) You want the whole world arround you to adapt to your pretty little world with its pretty little problems. It`s absolutely ridiculous to DEMAND that everybody with a female character in a videogame has to be calles Mrs.  I mean do you even look at the open world chat? There is some actual insulting going on..

d) Like who the cell cares about little thai kids on a shitty trade server on a shitty game that call you Sir instead or Mrs? I mean WHAT THE FUCK honestly? 

e) There would even be an easy solution to this matter. Just TELL PEOPLE that you dont want to be called Sir and also tell them how they should address you. But that solution seems to be too easy right

If this is considered a ban reason the go the fuck for it. lol

But if you demand equal treatment in an eaqual world then get your shit together. Tolerance is not just something you can cry for and demand from others. You can tolerate people calling you "Sir" as well.

Edited by Lauchboy