Sven

Patch 2.27

161 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, just a little message from my side:

I would like to personally wish you all a wonderful Christmas already and a very Happy New Year! Hope you all have a good time these weeks. <3

We are not sure at this moment how we will proceed with further competitive testing / invitations. For more info about that keep an eye out on our forums / social media channels.

This patch is also more focused towards where we had to patch for the Christmas events so it's basically more of a practical patch. Hope you all understand this. I am working on awesome stuff for future near patches so stay tuned!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 3

This is all fine and dandy that you guys are adding a training mode and updating loot tables for survival. Having the Christmas spirit and adding new things to the game modes. Although we are ignoring that most people are spawn dying in rocky ford or sniping away in campos open world. Think we need to get rid of some servers to increase player population in survival. Feel like having Open World, PVP servers, and Survival splits people apart too much. We only have about 800-1000 people that play on a good day. Not to mention most are overseas so most aren't on at the same time as other regions so really you have like 500 people actively playing the game consistently throughout the day. I feel that competitive mode is a good concept but you pretty much said tough shit to anyone who has worked hard to get to a skill level in this game by making it first person and removing meds and shields from it. I feel you guys have good ideas, you just don't really ask the right people if its something they want or not. Sure any guy that downloaded the game yesterday is gonna say competitive is cool, but you need to keep in touch with the people who have been here since the start. I'm talking about people in HIGH, FG , ZT3X. These people have never left and don't plan on going anywhere. Just feels like we have been speaking up for a while but nobody is listening.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Moved the misplaced trees for example at Nato Military Base and at the south air tower or in Death Valley.

All you did was move misplaced trees? Wow. There are a lot more terrain issues that needed to be dealt with. BTW... didn't I see in a previous thread that you 'fixed' issues with the vehicles? What did you fix? They are still flipping and flopping at even the smallest of bumps. And yes, they still get stuck on those boulder stacks and not allowing players to exit so they can at least retrieve them. This happened to me twice yesterday. I even got stuck with my vehicle leaning up against a tree. Only this time I was able to exit it, but I couldn't get close enough to pick it up. (I used another vehicle in my pack to knock it down from where it was.) Sorry, I didn't take a screenshot. It all comes down to problems and issues that are rampant in the game that continue to go unaddressed and unfixed. Like I've stated in the past. Adding new items and maps does very little to attract and keep players around for any length of time. Especially since players have disconnects and freeze-ups to look forward to. I'll be sticking around through the Christmas season. Basically to see if anything that has been reported over and over will ever get fixed or if we're just going to get the smoke screen of 'pretty new toys' to play with.

So much potential is being wasted to appease the few players that shower praise on the game. I was once one of those that sang the praise of the game. So much of a resemblance to the old game Aftermath spearheaded by Artemis Knives. (Afterall, a lot of the zombie models and buildings originated there.) Till that fateful day when POOF!!! Aftermath was GONE! A sad ending to a good game. Unfortunately, unless some things change here, the same fate awaits.

2 hours ago, Sven said:

I would like to personally wish you all a wonderful Christmas already and a very Happy New Year! Hope you all have a good time these weeks. <3

You too Svev, and I wish you a safe one too! Thanks for all the work you put in as well to make this game better and keep it running, even the unappreciated kind! 

6 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

You too Svev, and I wish you a safe one too! Thanks for all the work you put in as well to make this game better and keep it running, even the unappreciated kind! 

If you asked me to give you and red apple every day, and they are easy to get, can be found easily, but I keep giving you a green apple that you don't want but I spent all day looking for one. If you tell me that you don't want it or the green apple is bad is that being unappreciative of my hard work and time? The answer is no, stop pretending like everyone is giving them un-justified criticism. You turned saying Merry Christmas to a jab at the people who are giving criticism to these patch notes.  You don't actually care to say anything nice, you are being passive aggressive.

Edited by Ballsout

I like that you fixed that cliff which i reported and you put in my idea of exchanging in Survival. I´m really happy that you want to improve Survival and that you listen community (not always but at least on 80%). So thumbs up for that patch.

PS: I dunno if you fix trees randomly spawned because i haven´t seen it in changelog, i mean trees spawned on the roads after patch 2.26

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ballsout said:

You turned saying Merry Christmas to a jab at the people who are giving criticism to these patch notes.

No, actually I did not. EVERY PATCH there is some sort or issue, ( I MYSELF HAVE COMPLAINED in the past which was my reference thank you very much) When you work with the public, or in customer service you find you you can only please so many people. There are some who are going to complain regardless of how much or how little you accomplish because they dont understand your job well enough to know how much you have you have to do every day. Yes, sometimes what may seem like a small request to you or something simple, may not be so easy... or may be more time consuming than you think. OR MAYBE... JUST MAYBE not what you're TOLD is more important to complete 1st!  I dont always agree with Sven, nor the Devs in general for that matter. God knows I have had words with a couple of them and with support!! BUT... I dont HAVE TO CRITICIZE  them every  patch. This will accomplish NOTHING. It shuts them down to LISTENING to us!!! SO... YES, I REFERENCED MY OWN INTERACTIONS with Sven, and made a comment. Why is THAT such an issue for YOU?  Oh and just and FYI my wife and Campers tend to come on here and agree with each others statements about issues especially pertaining to PVE. SO NO... I dont paint with a wide brush like you are trying to make this seem. You took what I said and and made it personal... It in fact WAS NOT. 

2 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Yay another patch that has nothing intresting for us survival players! ...

💯 agree with you, main ideea of this game has forgot! So much ppl leave this game , we need good optimisation , more hard works about textures , fps, crash... witht funny events equivalent to game mode. 

Edited by iKaraman

2 minutes ago, iKaraman said:

💯 agree with you, main ideea of this game has forgot! So much ppl leave this game , we need good optimisation , more hard works about textures , fps, crash... without funny events equivalent to game mode. 

I feel like the FPS and performance is pretty good atm. I don't know about the crashing but I don't have as many as others for some reason. Maby 1 a week 2 at most.

Edited by Ballsout

3 hours ago, Sven said:

We are not sure at this moment how we will proceed with further competitive testing / invitations. For more info about that keep an eye out on our forums / social media channels.

This patch is also more focused towards where we had to patch for the Christmas events so it's basically more of a practical patch. Hope you all understand this. I am working on awesome stuff for future near patches so stay tuned!

Best Regards,

Sven

Wow working on irrelevant shit like hud layout and Some copy paste Looking maps …. maybe you should spend more time in the game and do what the players want without us the game wouldn't be funded and it would be dead we supply you with our pockets of money $$ and we get bad updates. please Man stop copying CSGO Versions and making stupid shit like Crossplay - OPEN WORLD SURVIVAL - you splitting all the players ruining the fun people stop playing open world bcus nomore play open world and people quit survival bcus nobody playing survival make one DATABASE - 1 COMMUNITY not 2 communities 2 databases. 2 UPDATES too much work for this little dev team.

1 minute ago, 2kmattias said:

Wow working on irrelevant shit like hud layout and Some copy paste Looking maps …. maybe you should spend more time in the game and do what the players want without us the game wouldn't be funded and it would be dead we supply you with our pockets of money $$ and we get bad updates. please Man stop copying CSGO Versions and making stupid shit like Crossplay - OPEN WORLD SURVIVAL - you splitting all the players ruining the fun people stop playing open world bcus nomore play open world and people quit survival bcus nobody playing survival make one DATABASE - 1 COMMUNITY not 2 communities 2 databases. 2 UPDATES too much work for this little dev team.

oof Merry Christmas doh sven but the update is kinda doodoo

6 hours ago, Sven said:

Thank you Sven! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you and the Dev team! Looking forward to the new patch and things to come! Thanks for your hard work!

2 hours ago, Ballsout said:

I am willing to bet that these guys have no issue taking criticism. The guy who started the game is a cheater and helped ruin the first game. So do you honestly think this guy is a snowflake and has never been givin shit. Give me a break. You seek this personal vendetta against people who give any sort of critique on the game and that call you out on your obvious dick riding. You can't just kiss the devs ass all day and expect the game to be sunshine and rainbows.

So, you can not make a point without personal, OFFENSIVE ATTACKS on ME, AND the DEVS. If you think SO little of them why are you here at all? BTW this is THEIR GAME. They OWE YOU,\ US NOTHING. We are guests in a FREE GAME THEY OWN!!  I SEEK NO VENDTTA against ANYONE.. I have no reason to!!  SOme of the people I respect the most on here have been the most critical of the improvements so what you say makes zero [email protected]#* sense though!!!  I DO  Take issue with you making this personal.Its sad you feel you have to make things personal to feel powerful...  

• Love 1

Guys,

I am going to answer as direct as I can. I will do my best to answer all of your comments. Thanks for the feedback so far ;)

5 hours ago, SurZeus said:

Yay another patch that has nothing intresting for us survival players! ...

Weren't you one of the guys that came up with the "Exchange" idea? To be fair if you were or not, it doesn't matter, I still think that this patch includes more Survival related stuff than last one. (Yes the loot explanation took a big part of the text so with that gone this patch includes definitively more)

Either way, I ALSO have you as one of the few as private Discord contacts to discuss Survival feedback with. This is something I do and have decided to do completely personally and it's a shame we do not use this communication. Last conversation we had there was actually where you asked me about the clans but unfortunately (as seen on forums as well) it's a 50/50 split right now.

To be honest it would probably be a better idea to actually use Discord private messages instead of afterwards placing sarcastic comments.. Just my personal opinion. ;)

5 hours ago, Ballsout said:

This is all fine and dandy that you guys are adding a training mode and updating loot tables for survival. Having the Christmas spirit and adding new things to the game modes. Although we are ignoring that most people are spawn dying in rocky ford or sniping away in campos open world. Think we need to get rid of some servers to increase player population in survival. Feel like having Open World, PVP servers, and Survival splits people apart too much. We only have about 800-1000 people that play on a good day. Not to mention most are overseas so most aren't on at the same time as other regions so really you have like 500 people actively playing the game consistently throughout the day. I feel that competitive mode is a good concept but you pretty much said tough shit to anyone who has worked hard to get to a skill level in this game by making it first person and removing meds and shields from it. I feel you guys have good ideas, you just don't really ask the right people if its something they want or not. Sure any guy that downloaded the game yesterday is gonna say competitive is cool, but you need to keep in touch with the people who have been here since the start. I'm talking about people in HIGH, FG , ZT3X. These people have never left and don't plan on going anywhere. Just feels like we have been speaking up for a while but nobody is listening.

Hey! Well, first of all thanks for this feedback. It's very detailed and explained and that helps a lot!

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

All you did was move misplaced trees? Wow. There are a lot more terrain issues that needed to be dealt with. BTW... didn't I see in a previous thread that you 'fixed' issues with the vehicles? What did you fix? They are still flipping and flopping at even the smallest of bumps. And yes, they still get stuck on those boulder stacks and not allowing players to exit so they can at least retrieve them. This happened to me twice yesterday. I even got stuck with my vehicle leaning up against a tree. Only this time I was able to exit it, but I couldn't get close enough to pick it up. (I used another vehicle in my pack to knock it down from where it was.) Sorry, I didn't take a screenshot. It all comes down to problems and issues that are rampant in the game that continue to go unaddressed and unfixed. Like I've stated in the past. Adding new items and maps does very little to attract and keep players around for any length of time. Especially since players have disconnects and freeze-ups to look forward to. I'll be sticking around through the Christmas season. Basically to see if anything that has been reported over and over will ever get fixed or if we're just going to get the smoke screen of 'pretty new toys' to play with.

So much potential is being wasted to appease the few players that shower praise on the game. I was once one of those that sang the praise of the game. So much of a resemblance to the old game Aftermath spearheaded by Artemis Knives. (Afterall, a lot of the zombie models and buildings originated there.) Till that fateful day when POOF!!! Aftermath was GONE! A sad ending to a good game. Unfortunately, unless some things change here, the same fate awaits.

Hey! I think you are miss-understood as we really DID do a lot recently regarding the vehicles.. I can show from previous patch notes for example:

U9v5o4U.png

You can read that back here if you'd like: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/6587-patch-226/ Besides that we have even done a special feedback thread to see what people think / inform people about the situation.. Could you check / read this and then get back to me?

Regarding your "so much potential being wasted" part. I would ask you to read further into my answers to other people in this comment. Would there be a way you could send me further feedback in some way? Maybe this is an idea?

3 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Thanks for the kind words! It's much appreciated! <3 Just wanted to put a personal message from me under the patch notes.

3 hours ago, Ballsout said:

If you asked me to give you and red apple every day, and they are easy to get, can be found easily, but I keep giving you a green apple that you don't want but I spent all day looking for one. If you tell me that you don't want it or the green apple is bad is that being unappreciative of my hard work and time? The answer is no, stop pretending like everyone is giving them un-justified criticism. You turned saying Merry Christmas to a jab at the people who are giving criticism to these patch notes.  You don't actually care to say anything nice, you are being passive aggressive.

I think wishing people a Merry Christmas on a Christmas related patch and since Christmas is around the door I think that it's a very important thing to do actually.

3 hours ago, tomco2555 said:

I like that you fixed that cliff which i reported and you put in my idea of exchanging in Survival. I´m really happy that you want to improve Survival and that you listen community (not always but at least on 80%). So thumbs up for that patch.

PS: I dunno if you fix trees randomly spawned because i haven´t seen it in changelog, i mean trees spawned on the roads after patch 2.26

Exactly! I know Steve was mostly in contact with you (guys) and I feel like that got somewhere nice. This is exactly the kind of communication we gotta keep pushing through, especially for the Survival game-mode.

Trees should be fixed! If not, could you let me know? It's much appreciated! :)

3 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

No, actually I did not. EVERY PATCH there is some sort or issue, ( I MYSELF HAVE COMPLAINED in the past which was my reference thank you very much) When you work with the public, or in customer service you find you you can only please so many people. There are some who are going to complain regardless of how much or how little you accomplish because they dont understand your job well enough to know how much you have you have to do every day. Yes, sometimes what may seem like a small request to you or something simple, may not be so easy... or may be more time consuming than you think. OR MAYBE... JUST MAYBE not what you're TOLD is more important to complete 1st!  I dont always agree with Sven, nor the Devs in general for that matter. God knows I have had words with a couple of them and with support!! BUT... I dont HAVE TO CRITICIZE  them every  patch. This will accomplish NOTHING. It shuts them down to LISTENING to us!!! SO... YES, I REFERENCED MY OWN INTERACTIONS with Sven, and made a comment. Why is THAT such an issue for YOU?  Oh and just and FYI my wife and Campers tend to come on here and agree with each others statements about issues especially pertaining to PVE. SO NO... I dont paint with a wide brush like you are trying to make this seem. You took what I said and and made it personal... It in fact WAS NOT. 

I completely agree on this and I REALLY appreciate this detailed comment. Thanks for that.

It is true that we can not ALWAYS please every single person or, type of player, EVERY patch. That's just impossible. I keep saying this whether people understand this or not. In the end it's up to them. While I work my ass off every single day (and I am not the only one) to keep all of you guys happy and to bring new content every time sometimes there is just not more that I can do. From where I see it I think that we actually output a "more than average" communication towards our community with New Z. I am actually very proud of that. Yes there is always people that don't like a certain thing but in the end we gotta see the bigger picture.

I do not want to excuse myself, ever, but this patch is a very "smaller" patch compared to what we usually aim for and that's mostly due to the deadline we had for the Christmas content. With that said, I expect people to keep that in mind when criticizing the content of this patch but this does not always happen. I would say; "Just another day at the office". It's literally that.

Keep up the great feedback. I will do EVERYTHING I can, to keep on doing what I am doing and to keep on improving every day. At some point there is just nothing more that can be done. Unfortunately.

Personal thanks from me. Hope you have a great Christmas with your wife and family. :)

It shows in the way you reacted that I was correct and I assumed you would use the excuse that it you cant make everybody happy. The problem is that most people are unhappy. The only people who are happy are deluded in the sense they don't actually understand the idea that they are throwing shiny things at you and saying oh look at how great this is and were updating this and that. Yet nobody is asking for the stuff they're adding. And if they shut down after receiving criticism and just pout and give up then no wonder the game is at a decline. I am willing to bet that these guys have no issue taking criticism. The guy who started the game is a cheater and helped ruin the first game. So do you honestly think this guy is a snowflake and has never been givin shit. Give me a break. You seek this personal vendetta against people who give any sort of critique on the game and that call you out on your obvious dick riding. You can't just kiss the devs ass all day and expect the game to be sunshine and rainbows. Sure do they run the game and allow us to play and keep the servers running. Absolutely that's great, but the games updates are pretty much a bunch of things that maybe 0.5% of people have ever mentioned or asked for. The problem is there is no communication and people like you that kiss ass all day doesn't help.

For some reason my answer here completely got deleted. I can see that YOU yourself are unhappy at least. I never like to speak for other people or about other people when there is no straight proof, so let's not do that. Either way, perhaps you can come up with more direct feedback / something I can actually directly work with regarding the development of the game.

3 hours ago, iKaraman said:

💯 agree with you, main ideea of this game has forgot! So much ppl leave this game , we need good optimisation , more hard works about textures , fps, crash... witht funny events equivalent to game mode. 

Hey. Considering there is a high chance you will probably only read back the reply on your own comment I am just going to quote this first: "but this patch is a very "smaller" patch compared to what we usually aim for and that's mostly due to the deadline we had for the Christmas content."

Either way, besides that this is not a "major" patch I am not sure if you're 100% up to date with what's currently going on with the game. Let's get further into your actual comments:

iKaraman: "main ideea of this game has forgot! So much ppl leave this game"

^ This is your opinion. But yeah, thanks I guess.

iKaraman: "we need good optimisation"

^ Couldn't agree more. Actually, the whole New Z staff team couldn't agree more. How do I know this? Because we have literally explained, talked about this A LOT. And with that I mean A LOT. I can quote something from for example patch 2.25: Completely reworked ALL the rocks. Lots of them were VERY unoptimized. All rocks are completely reworked where we have optimized all of them, improved quality, added LODs (for better performance) and for some of them we updated / improved textures.
Or, from patch 2.23: Optimized the in-game UI rendering for a smoother experience. This means overall menu and in-game UI should feel smoother. (for example when scrolling through your global inventory, etc.)
I mean, these are just random quick examples. Do you still think we don't want to optimize the game?

iKaraman: "more hard works about textures"

^ Once again, couldn't agree more.. But hey, while we're at it. What about the rock reworks we have done, or the pine trees? Actually, let me link you a Dev Blog while we're at it where we actually completely reworked ALL the pine trees including the textures to make them look better AND even OPTIMIZE them for better FPS! WOW.. 

I feel like the FPS and performance is pretty good atm. I don't know about the crashing but I don't have as many as others for some reason. Maby 1 a week 2 at most.

That sounds great actually! Even though you should never crash at all, this is a great improvement compared to how it was. Keep the feedback up and let us know if anything changes! We'll work from there.

Also, the performance updates we have done will keep on coming. Good news! :)

3 hours ago, 2kmattias said:

Considering this is not a "major" patch or as I said earlier in this comment; "but this patch is a very "smaller" patch compared to what we usually aim for and that's mostly due to the deadline we had for the Christmas content." to be hones this whole "copy paste shit" comment seems completely unrelevant.

Yes it's feedback, and that's appreciated. However, this patch does not really have anything to do with the actual new Competitive game mode that's coming. We could for example have just left everything out. Either way, for direct Competitive feedback I would like to invite you to let us know at the Competitive Dev Blog. Here's a link: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/6624-devblog-competitive-alpha/

doodoo? You don't like it? Just tell us why. What do you not like in this patch and what do you like? What would you like us to focus on for the next upcoming patch? Thanks! ;)

Sorry for the long comment guys. I do not want to excuse myself in any way but I think it's also important you guys get a proper and explained answer!

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

First of all Ballsout, YOU need to STOP with the OFFENSIVE sexual references! WOMEN DO play this game!!! Secondly, you need to get off your high horse! People can wish someone, anyone, a Merry Christmas. If this offends you then perhaps Happy Holidays would be in order?!!!! You simply do not like the fact that some players including myself, (even though I have problems/issues with some of the things they do,) DO appreciate what Sven and the other DEVs are doing trying to make this game better!!!!

This. Literally. Katryna247 I really DO NOT want to delete any of your comments but please be respectful.

21 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

Thank you Sven! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you and the Dev team! Looking forward to the new patch and things to come! Thanks for your hard work!

Thanks for the comment. If you have any further feedback please let me know!

Best Regards,

Sven

4 minutes ago, Sven said:

This. Literally. Katryna247 I really DO NOT want to delete any of your comments but please be respectful.

Sven...Really? I was NOT the one making 'sexual reference' (dick riding) in my post. As a female I find this HIGHLY offensive. This is borderline sexual harassment.

Also I have reported his post for two reasons. 1.) His crude comment was made directly to my wife. 2.) Our daughter (as well as many other underage children) plays this game, and reads things on the forums. I do not want to explain the offensive term 'd*@k riding' to her. 

Edited by Katryna247
added more content to explain
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Sven said:

Guys,

I am going to answer as direct as I can. I will do my best to answer all of your comments. Thanks for the feedback so far ;)

Weren't you one of the guys that came up with the "Exchange" idea? To be fair if you were or not, it doesn't matter, I still think that this patch includes more Survival related stuff than last one. (Yes the loot explanation took a big part of the text so with that gone this patch includes definitively more)

Either way, I ALSO have you as one of the few as private Discord contacts to discuss Survival feedback with. This is something I do and have decided to do completely personally and it's a shame we do not use this communication. Last conversation we had there was actually where you asked me about the clans but unfortunately (as seen on forums as well) it's a 50/50 split right now.

To be honest it would probably be a better idea to actually use Discord private messages instead of afterwards placing sarcastic comments.. Just my personal opinion. ;)

Hey! Well, first of all thanks for this feedback. It's very detailed and explained and that helps a lot!

Thanks for the kind words! It's much appreciated! <3 Just wanted to put a personal message from me under the patch notes.

I think wishing people a Merry Christmas on a Christmas related patch and since Christmas is around the door I think that it's a very important thing to do actually.

Exactly! I know Steve was mostly in contact with you (guys) and I feel like that got somewhere nice. This is exactly the kind of communication we gotta keep pushing through, especially for the Survival game-mode.

Trees should be fixed! If not, could you let me know? It's much appreciated! :)

I completely agree on this and I REALLY appreciate this detailed comment. Thanks for that.

It is true that we can not ALWAYS please every single person or, type of player, EVERY patch. That's just impossible. I keep saying this whether people understand this or not. In the end it's up to them. While I work my ass off every single day (and I am not the only one) to keep all of you guys happy and to bring new content every time sometimes there is just not more that I can do. From where I see it I think that we actually output a "more than average" communication towards our community with New Z. I am actually very proud of that. Yes there is always people that don't like a certain thing but in the end we gotta see the bigger picture.

I do not want to excuse myself, ever, but this patch is a very "smaller" patch compared to what we usually aim for and that's mostly due to the deadline we had for the Christmas content. With that said, I expect people to keep that in mind when criticizing the content of this patch but this does not always happen. I would say; "Just another day at the office". It's literally that.

Keep up the great feedback. I will do EVERYTHING I can, to keep on doing what I am doing and to keep on improving every day. At some point there is just nothing more that can be done. Unfortunately.

Personal thanks from me. Hope you have a great Christmas with your wife and family. :)

Hey. Considering there is a high chance you will probably only read back the reply on your own comment I am just going to quote this first: "but this patch is a very "smaller" patch compared to what we usually aim for and that's mostly due to the deadline we had for the Christmas content."

Either way, besides that this is not a "major" patch I am not sure if you're 100% up to date with what's currently going on with the game. Let's get further into your actual comments:

iKaraman: "main ideea of this game has forgot! So much ppl leave this game"

^ This is your opinion. But yeah, thanks I guess.

iKaraman: "we need good optimisation"

^ Couldn't agree more. Actually, the whole New Z staff team couldn't agree more. How do I know this? Because we have literally explained, talked about this A LOT. And with that I mean A LOT. I can quote something from for example patch 2.25: Completely reworked ALL the rocks. Lots of them were VERY unoptimized. All rocks are completely reworked where we have optimized all of them, improved quality, added LODs (for better performance) and for some of them we updated / improved textures.
Or, from patch 2.23: Optimized the in-game UI rendering for a smoother experience. This means overall menu and in-game UI should feel smoother. (for example when scrolling through your global inventory, etc.)
I mean, these are just random quick examples. Do you still think we don't want to optimize the game?

iKaraman: "more hard works about textures"

^ Once again, couldn't agree more.. But hey, while we're at it. What about the rock reworks we have done, or the pine trees? Actually, let me link you a Dev Blog while we're at it where we actually completely reworked ALL the pine trees including the textures to make them look better AND even OPTIMIZE them for better FPS! WOW.. 

That sounds great actually! Even though you should never crash at all, this is a great improvement compared to how it was. Keep the feedback up and let us know if anything changes! We'll work from there.

Also, the performance updates we have done will keep on coming. Good news! :)

Considering this is not a "major" patch or as I said earlier in this comment; "but this patch is a very "smaller" patch compared to what we usually aim for and that's mostly due to the deadline we had for the Christmas content." to be hones this whole "copy paste shit" comment seems completely unrelevant.

Yes it's feedback, and that's appreciated. However, this patch does not really have anything to do with the actual new Competitive game mode that's coming. We could for example have just left everything out. Either way, for direct Competitive feedback I would like to invite you to let us know at the Competitive Dev Blog. Here's a link: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/6624-devblog-competitive-alpha/

doodoo? You don't like it? Just tell us why. What do you not like in this patch and what do you like? What would you like us to focus on for the next upcoming patch? Thanks! ;)

Sorry for the long comment guys. I do not want to excuse myself in any way but I think it's also important you guys get a proper and explained answer!

Best Regards,

Sven

Edited by Ballsout
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

Sven...Really? I was NOT the one making 'sexual reference' (dick riding) in my post. As a female I find this HIGHLY offensive. This is borderline sexual harassment.

Also I have reported his post for two reasons. 1.) His crude comment was made directly to my wife. 2.) Our daughter (as well as many other underage children) plays this game, and reads things on the forums. I do not want to explain the offensive term 'd*@k riding' to her. 

My bad. Sorry! <3 Just realized I wrote it wrong OOPS!

I have deleted the comment.

2 minutes ago, Ballsout said:

Um thats a bug sven I didnt write that LOL

A lot of my text got deleted probably because I wrote so much. I think I fixed it. Could you refresh the page and read again? Sorry!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sven said:

My bad. Sorry! <3 Just realized I wrote it wrong OOPS!

I have deleted the comment.

A lot of my text got deleted probably because I wrote so much. I think I fixed it. Could you refresh the page and read again? Sorry!

Thank you Sven! ❤️

@SvenThe patch was good for what you did, however its not what most are asking for from what I hear. Maby there are these people Ive never seen that want training maps and things like that but I think you are working really hard on things that are just not being asked for at all.

Edited by Ballsout

1 minute ago, Ballsout said:

@SvenThe patch was good for what you did, however its not what most are asking for from what I hear. Maby there are these people Ive never seen that want training maps and things like that but I think you are working really hard on things that are just not being asked for at all.

Training map is mostly aimed to beginner players actually. It's a way for us to help beginning players understand the game easier. This is the MAIN reason we have added this. Not sure why it's called training in particular to be honest. Sorry.

Anyways, jumping off now. Got my teeth pulled yesterday so high on meds. Need to take some sleep.

I'll read back further comments tomorrow so keep on posting them!

Good night!