ElChupacabra

Feedback - Battle Royale

Loot in Battle Royale  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How should the loot be?

• As it is (low/mid-tier weapons only)
    • Lower (even lower than it currently is (removing CQC, P90S, etc...)
    • Better (Adding more second-tier ARs, but not the main ones (like Sig, Tars and Augs)
    • Much better (Adding the best guns the game has to offer and make snipers more common from Airdrops)

43 posts in this topic

Hello community,

Recently we had a weekend event on Battle Royale which was a huge success and brought a lot of people back to it. We know that, in the same week, we removed the Solo-Only servers which also helped, but the impact it had was great. 

For those who don't know, the event was a "Super Battle Royale", where the loot was stronger than usual with top-tier weapons, armor, meds, etc... 

After that, we decided to try and make the regular loot a bit stronger, however that was met with some resistance from the old-school BR players. 

Now, my question is what to do with the loot... We have pretty much set it back to what it used to be (not the same items, but lower tier items in general) due to feedback BUT we have also seen a decrease in players in that game mode. 

In light of making that more interesting, we'd like to know what you guys think we should do with the loot. I've set up a poll with some suggestions. Any additional suggestion can be made by replying to this thread as well. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for bringing this up Chupa , also in addition to this leaving little to no outplay in some wide areas on all the maps , default running speed should be increased by .25% or tested in a weekend event.
Seeying how the double speed event PvP had a pretty positive feedback though it felt abit too much , maybe .25%~ is just what battle royale needs to feel less frustrating ; as in , less reliant on random factors such as spawn or altitude and more reliant on skill and aim

Edited by rampsta
  • Thanks 2

In my oppinion there should be lower kind of weapons, making scar or imi tar etc from airdrops OP.

There wont be much fun having everyone shooting around with snipers.

What i would add is some kind of weekly rotation so there will always be different weapons for BR, which will make it interesting and bring a change.

Lower weapons are fairer for new players and will make them being used also since you never use them in open world PvP.

4 minutes ago, Bravodog said:

Wish the 3 man team would come bback.  2 is ok but I always seem to have a 3rd man out.

since the servers have been thrown together again, its more than fair to the solo players to keep the group limit at 2

Much better (Adding the best guns the game has to offer and make snipers more common from Airdrops) .

most ppl have many skin and they can use now all mode.
anyone can win more.

please don't change the weapon system. it is good as it is right now, no need to buff or nerf the weapons or the overall loot.

the only change I'm positive with is to bring back 3-man groups.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, KiLL3r said:

since the servers have been thrown together again, its more than fair to the solo players to keep the group limit at 2

For everyone who thinks group of 3 should come has his answer right here ^

When you play solo then you can easy win 1vs2 but its hard to win against 3 enemies.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I dont know why many People wanna have good loot. Its not even hard to win a Gunfight with a P90, Bizon whatever.

Its alot more fun to get a Imi/Scar very rare or even from a Airdrop. 

this event was the best think ever the Br was so fun u have chance to survive and bad players can win cuz they have ope ar and can win everything was balanced 

Eu achei que ficou muito bom mesmo, principalmente a adição dos novos locais de loot, e a retirada dos dead spawns, isso atrapalhava muito, agora ficou mais competitivo, com mais loot o jogo fica mais facil, pra mim melhorou 500%. Parabéns a equipe pela melhora, dessa vez voces acertaram a mão. 

Just to clarify something, we do not intend to have snipers laying around in ANY of the cases. The will still be available exclusively in Airdrops. 

The option with snipers more common, means that snipers will be more often found IN AIRDROPS than they currently are (from my experience, I'd say less than 50% of airdrops contain snipers). 

13 hours ago, rampsta said:

Thank you for bringing this up Chupa , also in addition to this leaving little to no outplay in some wide areas on all the maps , default running speed should be increased by .25% or tested in a weekend event.
Seeying how the double speed event PvP had a pretty positive feedback though it felt abit too much , maybe .25%~ is just what battle royale needs to feel less frustrating ; as in , less reliant on random factors such as spawn or altitude and more reliant on skill and aim

But this would be "corrected" with having stronger weapons, where you can shoot your enemies from further away (with a Sig and Compact Scope for instance). 

Right now, the issue I personally feel is that you are able to spot enemies from afar, yet you still have to walk close to them, making you open to others. 

The current loot table favors close combat, which in turn favors looting a town, finding a spot and staying there till radiation reaches you. 

Infelizmente a velha guarda do batle vai sofrer kkk pelo menos tentem balancear os loots, se adcionarem armas mais fortes coloquem coletes mais fortes e mais loots, joguei um dia apenas no evento, nasci com uma faca e o cara ja tava de sig esses detalhes que teriam de ser corrigidos, essas pessoas que tao ai brigando pra colocar loot melhor nao vejo joga um balte o dia todo... e olha que jogo 10 horas por dia fazendo stream, voces precisam avaliar isso também. e sobre 3 pessoas em grupo acho muito roubado pois grupo de 2 os cara ja junta e joga em 4 imagina grupo de 3... sem contar que a final contra 2 nao é tao dificil mas contra 3 é mais facil quitar. E obrigado por se preocuparem com a comunidade do batle que estava meio de lado essas pesquisas sao mt boas.

• Thanks 1

Playing Rockyford is already very stressful, sometimes I go to the real battle and there are few players, the event last week was a success, it was full the servers, I think it would be a good option to increase the booties or at least one attempt and It is true that players will play again, not everything is PVP server or official servers.

Hello Staff team!

Ever considered adding Riot Shields or Wooden Barricades to BR?

It is kinda frustrating when near end game 3 dudes start shooting your back and you have no chance of survival.

In my Opinion BR should include some kind of defensive equipment , or have more hiding spots around the map. I have been playing since a long time and i'v never seen this player drop in BR, there is often a 10 minute (or more) waiting time in the warm up lobby.

Thanks in advice!

sisqo99 

• Thinking 1

43 minutes ago, sisqo99 said:

Hello Staff team!

Ever considered adding Riot Shields or Wooden Barricades to BR?

It is kinda frustrating when near end game 3 dudes start shooting your back and you have no chance of survival.

In my Opinion BR should include some kind of defensive equipment , or have more hiding spots around the map. I have been playing since a long time and i'v never seen this player drop in BR, there is often a 10 minute (or more) waiting time in the warm up lobby.

Thanks in advice!

sisqo99 

Riot?? kkkkkkkkk Batle Royale. no pvp royale ... pvp server is other

• Thanks 1