Sign in to follow this  
Fuskdev1

Open world changes?

5 posts in this topic

Have we acknowledge this is a sniper game, and accepted it and moved on?.

Just a few suggestions and a bit of complaint for open world colorado.

Every single person is joining with a sniper, that its not fun anymore, there's no pvp inside the cities anymore what so ever, its all headshots across the cities before you reach them.

Its hard enough to get cover from the snipers in clearview and yall add extra entries to white-house / medic / post office? that makes no sense what so ever at all.

Can devs at least consider that there's people who actually wanna use ar's in colorado once in a while? make a system or something so atleast 1 or 2 guys from each group or clan can join with snipers so we can decrease the snipers in colorado and make the pvp at least some how decent.

I took a break and hoped the game will at least evolve from sniperZ to decent pvp - explore looting for new beginners. 

We need the adrenaline back to this game again, where people have strongholds with ar's / shotguns etc instead of 10people with snipers around the city keeps pushing others from the city. This is not exacly a complaint its more of a "way to go" to bring back the good old times.

Edited by Fuskdev1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Fuskdev1 said:

Every single person is joining with a sniper, that its not fun anymore, there's no pvp inside the cities anymore what so ever, its all headshots across the cities before you reach them.

Its hard enough to get cover from the snipers in clearview and yall add extra entries to white-house / medic / post office? that makes no sense what so ever at all.

Can devs at least consider that there's people who actually wanna use ar's in colorado once in a while? make a system or something so atleast 1 or 2 guys from each group or clan can join with snipers so we can decrease the snipers in colorado and make the pvp at least some how decent.

I took a break and hoped the game will at least evolve from sniperZ to decent pvp - explore looting for new beginners. 

We need the adrenaline back to this game again, where people have strongholds with ar's / shotguns etc instead of 10people with snipers around the city keeps pushing others from the city. This is not exacly a complaint its more of a "way to go" to bring back the good old times.

Have you tried Survival?

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Have you tried Survival?

Yes we tried survival, its not even close to be fun at all mate, loot is hella hard to get a hand on, barely anyone is playing it,  have to start all over again with no loot what so ever. People rather have there loot than start again from the begining.

Edited by Fuskdev1

I've talked about this many times and their solution was to ban me from their discord.

Sven knows from a conversation how i suggested we add "spawn inside closest city/town" instead of a spawn at safezone option when quick reviving. Since noone would ever wanna spawn at a safezone in open world servers. This would solve the problem of when you keep getting spawned further and further away from town and can't seem to get back to it.

Also with how there's no pvp in towns/cities anymore... That's because all the spawns are in the woods. The fights start in the woods and since everyone is sniping, they stay in the woods. It's as simple as changing spawns. If 70% of the spawns were in cities to actually highlight the one thing that makes the maps.... then people would be compelled to use more than just snipers sometimes. This would also give new players and bambi's a fighting chance since they'll spawn close to or on gear and will have cover in houses after spawning in, instead of being wide open for snipers to pick off.

Now a big thing to make other guns as popular as snipers would be to make them as good as snipers or atleast closer...  However with the random spread multiplier i've complained about multiple times. the insanely stupidly crap stats on pistols, smgs, and some ar's...  their usefulness really only works in the 0 to 50 meter range. And vs any half decent sniper with shields.. forget it.. you stand no chance. Back in the original warz the jerrico and b92 did like 30-33 damage?  m4 semi did 34 damage..  This made sense. This made being close to someone with a gun scary.

Now i know some people are gonna complain about that making it "OP" cause they don't want change and only like sniping....  But how is something ever OP when u can spin, med macro, shield, and point blank oneshot quick scope someone effortlessly with a sniper and 1 shot anyone from any distance with peaks etc. And don't get me wrong, i LOVE sniping. They should NOT change that or take away from it.

But it took me a whole year of messaging about it literally everyday just to get dmr's to be useful.... And they literally nerfed the dmr's 5 days after good changes were made... after months of spaming about these "secret nerfs" (most likely because some of the devs/admins abuse their position to limit the games playstyles and capabilities to fit their own agenda.) Sven said he looked a the logs and see's how the dmr stats were randomly secretly nerfed and that he would re implement them in the next patch. So finally dmr's are worth using! yaaay!  Are they op?  fuck no. Are they worth using and deadly? yes. Cause they should be just like any gun at the proper distance in specific situation.

All of this can easily be changed with simple stat changes by upping the damage , lowering the spread, and controlling the guns functionality with damage decay.

I spent countless hours thinking about how the stats should be to maximize gameplay possibilities to make about 30-50% more of the guns worth using. However, like i said... their solution was to insult me and silence me instead of listening.

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Fuskdev1 said:

The devs could setup an 'AR only day' once per week on all servers as an experiment to revive some more AR gameplay.  Even if the devs tried it just one time, it would be a worthwhile experiment.