GENETICZZ

Remove shotguns from PVP Servers.

21 posts in this topic

Just now, FlowZ said:

Didn't we ask it since 2years now kappa

Well here we go for another try. They gotta listen to the poll/vote on here we'll see how it ends up.

I agree 100%. Shotguns are easily the biggest factor why i usually log out of small pvp maps. It's completely pointless to have them. They only create more toxicity and make ppl stop playing pvp servers.Also the best playstyle with shotguns is dumb (bot walking) If you play like more experienced player would, like jump and move a lot, the shotgun hardly one shots, but when u just stand and walk it usually one shots. There nothing more annoying in pvp servers than going around killing ppl, having good time and then somebody either spawns next to you or peaks from house and does one single click and you are dead, no matter what.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Juigeh said:

I agree 100%. Shotguns are easily the biggest factor why i usually log out of small pvp maps. It's completely pointless to have them. They only create more toxicity and make ppl stop playing pvp servers.Also the best playstyle with shotguns is dumb (bot walking) If you play like more experienced player would, like jump and move a lot, the shotgun hardly one shots, but when u just stand and walk it usually one shots. There nothing more annoying in pvp servers than going around killing ppl, having good time and then somebody either spawns next to you or peaks from house and does one single click and you are dead, no matter what.

Shotguns are the biggest factor of me trashtalking.

guns are guns and btw IRL some shot gun loads have a 100+ yard kill range especially if you have a super constricted choke. You also cant do 360 quick scopes with a 50 cal just saying.

All this is not the point......

It's just annoying to get 100 meters 1 shot killed from any shotgun.....

Just pls hear once (just once) about what the community is saying.

And remove them.

15 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

You have AR ONLY, SNIPER ONLY and EVERYTHING GOES server. 

but is that what the community wants? I've seen 0 negative feedback until now about my post from the community side. ^^

8 hours ago, Egoist said:

Exactly. :)

15 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

You have AR ONLY, SNIPER ONLY and EVERYTHING GOES server. 

Yeah... Why can't there be AR-Sniper server, thats the one server that big part of the community is wanting. Thats like saying why do we need competitive mode when we already have br, survival and openworld.

So, what happens when the others make a thread saying we should removed those servers and add an all-guns server? 

I will monitor the servers and will see what we can do. Adding a NEW type of server in PvP servers is very unlikely AND I don't feel we should remove or change the "Hybrid" one. If we see inactivity in others (like AR only or SNP only) we can try and see how it goes. 

• Love 1