Sign in to follow this  
BARBOZ4

Battle is Battle, not Open World.

7 posts in this topic

Why did not you remove the strong weapons from the game yet? FN scar red, FAMAS, Aug, masada, not to mention the DX bandage. These weapons are taking the balance out of the game and there is no more reason to go get the Airdrop. Remove these strong weapons and Dx and leave them only in the Airdrop. Battle is Battle, not Open World.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Dimitri Nobov said:

The items in the battle do not have to be appealed, they ruined the mode with these weapons, they're thinking it's pvp now.

Not really. That's how you see it.

I'm open to hear any feedback and work from there.

Do you have certain ideas or suggestions yourself?

6 minutes ago, BARBOZ4 said:

Why did not you remove the strong weapons from the game yet? FN scar red, FAMAS, Aug, masada, not to mention the DX bandage. These weapons are taking the balance out of the game and there is no more reason to go get the Airdrop. Remove these strong weapons and Dx and leave them only in the Airdrop. Battle is Battle, not Open World.

I get what you're saying.

Summed up your point is that the available weapons in Battle Royale are too strong and overall the strong weapons should be inside airdrops and not common find able.

• Thanks 2

Thank you for your feedback, it's always much appreciated. 

Let me just explain what we did and how we came to this idea... 

We had decided to prepare a special weekend with strong guns and such, just for a weekend. We had also decided to make some "minor" changes to loot in BR, just to have more variety. 

The two things combined gave us the idea of what it is right now... The success of the weekend event and the "freshening up" we had planned. Hence some of the strong guns and items stayed in. 

I understand your point completely and I will adjust the loot a bit more, to make it less strong. 

Thank you. 

• Thanks 3

I found very bad weapons like RED STALKER, M4A1, FAMAS, AUG continue in the battle, even more for those who do not have a very good ping, if it was difficult to play with the weapons they had before, now with these was very appealing.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:12 AM, BARBOZ4 said:

@Sven @ElChupacabra Thank you for understanding.

We will have a lot of players in first time and the game mode are dead in a month.
We just need a punishment for group players. They ignored and modified the game mode for a pvp.

RIP BR.

Less players in game.