SurZeus

Got Some Questions

8 posts in this topic

1.Will you ever make v1 map rentable on Survival?

2.What happened to the radiation zones?Year ago you guys said that these are done but  you have no idea how are you gonna use them and since then nothing was ever mentioned.

3.Will you ever do something about unbalanced crafting system and promised harvestign system?

4.Can you finally add ranks to survival?I was assured that these will come(right after these were added to the open world) and since then Im waiting.

5.Is there a chance of leaving only 1,2 maps on survival?

6.So what about Clans :D?

7.Are territories and Flag system every comming to survival?

8.Can you do something about barricades disappearing almost immediately?

Thats all from me for now :D

@Sven 

• Cool 1

1. They come after loot balance

2. :D:D

3. +1

4. +1

5. +1

6. They dont bring Clans at the Moment, but make Limit of 5 People in one clan and everything is alright

7. Its beta in open world and useless, nobody cares about that territoriums

8. +1 and make Wood barricades craftable (not for 100000k Woods)

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, Freddy D said:

1. They come after loot balance

Its been 2 months already and still nothing 

7. Its beta in open world and useless, nobody cares about that territoriums

True, its useless unless you got some rewards for that

8. +1 and make Wood barricades craftable (not for 100000k Woods)

He meant that barricades shouldnt explode after such a short time

I have only one question:

1. Where is that survival currency you guys promised 10 MONTHS AGO?

bf16874c3f69dadb4f475ee0499d22ed.png

• Thanks 1

All +1 but the 5. Point is a Little bit too hard.. I mean 2 Colorado 2 Oregon 2 Cali and 2 V1 sever would be nice

And we really Need that currency in survival

More servers mean less players on each one. You have also 4 regions so it would be 1 region = 8 servers, 4 regions = 32 servers. Also we have private servers. If there were many players i would be ok with that amount of servers. But i can say that in highest traffic there are approximately 200 players playing Survival (On official and private servers). Also i think that they have to pay to be able to have servers so it would cost them more money (I mean Devs). I would do it like every map once for each region (EU will have 1 Colorado V1, V2, Oregon and Cali, same for NA, SA, Asia)

On 12/4/2018 at 6:29 PM, Arowsky said:

I have only one question:

1. Where is that survival currency you guys promised 10 MONTHS AGO?

bf16874c3f69dadb4f475ee0499d22ed.png

Good question. I would love it to be added as soon as we can. Unfortunately I have no further status on this (yeah I know.. ) If it would be myself who would be able to add this we would have had a different discussion but unfortunately it all has to come down to Fred.

I'll bring this up in the next upcoming meeting with the rest of the guys. That's the least I can do. Hope to have further answer on it after that! ;)

And yeah, sorry for this answer.

On 12/4/2018 at 1:06 PM, SurZeus said:

1.Will you ever make v1 map rentable on Survival?

2.What happened to the radiation zones?Year ago you guys said that these are done but  you have no idea how are you gonna use them and since then nothing was ever mentioned.

3.Will you ever do something about unbalanced crafting system and promised harvesting system?

4.Can you finally add ranks to survival?I was assured that these will come(right after these were added to the open world) and since then Im waiting.

5.Is there a chance of leaving only 1,2 maps on survival?

6.So what about Clans :D?

7.Are territories and Flag system every coming to survival?

8.Can you do something about barricades disappearing almost immediately?

Thats all from me for now :D

@Sven 

Sorry for the late reply. Been out of the office this week due personal reasons. ;)

Let me try to answer your questions as good as I can:

1. I think this map will be rent-able as soon as the loot is completely "balanced" as we are still balancing some stuff out here ATM.
  2. We actually have them ready and working, I would say that it's 90% done at this point. I will bring this up on next meeting and see what we can do here.
  3. Unbalanced crafting system: looking for feedback to make further adjustments.
    Harvesting: no ETA unfortunately. Would love to see this though! ;)
  4. Right now the ranks are based of original ISS. What would you guys think about adding the Open World ranks to Survival as well? I mean, why not? This must be do-able.
  5. What do you mean? 2 official servers? or 2 available maps? Right now we have 3, so you mean go down to Colorado v2 and Oregon only?
  6. Maybe make a poll? I know we did this already but it was 50-50 so I'm not sure about this to be honest.
  7. I guess we can add this, why not?
  8. Increase barricade time? Is it too long?

Can you get back to me regarding this, this way I can answer again and forward it in a meeting! ;)

Best Regards,

Sven

On 12/7/2018 at 11:52 PM, Sven said:

Good question. I would love it to be added as soon as we can. Unfortunately I have no further status on this (yeah I know.. ) If it would be myself who would be able to add this we would have had a different discussion but unfortunately it all has to come down to Fred.

I'll bring this up in the next upcoming meeting with the rest of the guys. That's the least I can do. Hope to have further answer on it after that! ;)

And yeah, sorry for this answer.

Sorry for the late reply. Been out of the office this week due personal reasons. ;)

Let me try to answer your questions as good as I can:

1. I think this map will be rent-able as soon as the loot is completely "balanced" as we are still balancing some stuff out here ATM.
  2. We actually have them ready and working, I would say that it's 90% done at this point. I will bring this up on next meeting and see what we can do here.
  3. Unbalanced crafting system: looking for feedback to make further adjustments.
    Harvesting: no ETA unfortunately. Would love to see this though! ;)
  4. Right now the ranks are based of original ISS. What would you guys think about adding the Open World ranks to Survival as well? I mean, why not? This must be do-able.
  5. What do you mean? 2 official servers? or 2 available maps? Right now we have 3, so you mean go down to Colorado v2 and Oregon only?
  6. Maybe make a poll? I know we did this already but it was 50-50 so I'm not sure about this to be honest.
  7. I guess we can add this, why not?
  8. Increase barricade time? Is it too long?

Can you get back to me regarding this, this way I can answer again and forward it in a meeting! ;)

Best Regards,

Sven

5. He means only 2 servers not maps, so more players are in the same server.
8. He means that they should be stay longer like in the old ISS