Hi i would like to give you some ideas how to improve Survival:

1. You could add new skill types into Skill Tree
My idea is something like:
Additional 2 Slots - 50k XP
Additional 5 Kg to wearable weight - 100k XP
Additional 4 Slots - 150k XP
Additional 10 Kg to wearable weight - 200k XP
5% Higher speed - 300k XP

2. Adding new crafting items which will craft new items or ideas for crafting current items
- Crafting very rare AR or Snipers through the gun parts (same as Heavy Armor), but still could be obtainable as now, or new guns with higher damage
- Crafting food: adding for example some seeds, dough and craft from them bread. This is just one example you can find out other ones
- Adventure Backpack or at least Hunter Backpack but with lowered wearable weight and slots like other backpacks

3. More Zombies to make it harder, because it´s not so hard to find a gun
- Double the amount of zombies and add them to all the structures and also it could be great if they were also in woods, because it´s survival and in Apocalypse zombies aren´t just in towns

4. New bosses, half-bosses, types of zombies
- Half-bosses like for example that they will be stronger than regular zombie but weaker than SZ (25% or 50% of SZ)

These are just my ideas, don´t stone me :D

• Cool 1

17 hours ago, tomco2555 said:

Hi i would like to give you some ideas how to improve Survival:

1. You could add new skill types into Skill Tree
My idea is something like:
Additional 2 Slots - 50k XP
Additional 5 Kg to wearable weight - 100k XP
Additional 4 Slots - 150k XP
Additional 10 Kg to wearable weight - 200k XP
5% Higher speed - 300k XP

2. Adding new crafting items which will craft new items or ideas for crafting current items
- Crafting very rare AR or Snipers through the gun parts (same as Heavy Armor), but still could be obtainable as now, or new guns with higher damage
- Crafting food: adding for example some seeds, dough and craft from them bread. This is just one example you can find out other ones
- Adventure Backpack or at least Hunter Backpack but with lowered wearable weight and slots like other backpacks

3. More Zombies to make it harder, because it´s not so hard to find a gun
- Double the amount of zombies and add them to all the structures and also it could be great if they were also in woods, because it´s survival and in Apocalypse zombies aren´t just in towns

4. New bosses, half-bosses, types of zombies
- Half-bosses like for example that they will be stronger than regular zombie but weaker than SZ (25% or 50% of SZ)

These are just my ideas, don´t stone me :D

I like it.

1. Good ideas

2. This is a great idea, however the parts should be really rare, as you said, like the Heavy Armor. Crafting food is also a cool idea, but it should only work when it actually makes sense. (i.e. no craftable E-Drinks, fruits etc.), Adventure Backpack is also great

3. Disagree, or rather, agree, but not because guns aren't hard to find. The fix for this is making guns rare and you can increase zombie numbers as well. Increasing zombie difficulty is not a replacement for rare guns.

4. Great idea, completely agree