Sven

Premium Christmas 2018 Calendar

16 posts in this topic

I have an Extreme account. Doesn't that count

Please disregard this message. I got my prize. :/

Edited by CampersRUs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I have an Extreme account. Doesn't that count

Please disregard this message. I got my prize. :/

Of course you did! Premium+

Enjoy! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 1:21 AM, Donny9games666 said:

Should be available for all players, you have lost one of many players :"(

So you quit the game just because we are so generous to do an optional premium+ calendar for those who have been supporting us with 3 euro a month, up to you. This has nothing to do with the game. Could have not done it either :P Thanks for the amazing support ;)

20 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I was right the first time. I'm only getting the normal rewards for my Extreme account.

What is the problem? You are supposed to participate to this calendar if you have premium or above. Meaning if you have; premium, lifetime premium, extreme or deluxe. Hope that clears things up ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sven said:

What is the problem? You are supposed to participate to this calendar if you have premium or above. Meaning if you have; premium, lifetime premium, extreme or deluxe. Hope that clears things up

I have no idea what the problem is. All I know is, I follow the instructions, I have an Extreme account, I log in at the address you provided, but alas, no special item appears. That first day I received my normal daily log in reward. It happened to be a skinbox. For the last 3 days, nothing special, just the normal log in reward.

As added information, I just logged in to the address provided, then logged in to my game. All I received was 10x Stanag Elite drums.

Edited by CampersRUs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 6:50 PM, CampersRUs said:

I have no idea what the problem is. All I know is, I follow the instructions, I have an Extreme account, I log in at the address you provided, but alas, no special item appears. That first day I received my normal daily log in reward. It happened to be a skinbox. For the last 3 days, nothing special, just the normal log in reward.

As added information, I just logged in to the address provided, then logged in to my game. All I received was 10x Stanag Elite drums.

I think you misunderstood how this works, this whole system is SEPARATED of the daily login system.

On the website you actually have to log in, and REDEEM the gift of that day by clicking on it. ONLY then the reward will be sent to your game account.

Can you try this?

On 12/5/2018 at 8:03 AM, Keymbo said:

Ayy thanks i have nearly 3 years lifetime premium and it paya out everyday! Best premium ever!!!

Thanks! Enjoy!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now